FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Photos / videos

Photos / videos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey, I'm a photographer looking to practice taking photographs or videos of couples or single ladies having fun. Free of charge and you can keep the photos or videos. Anyone interested. North East area only.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Not the first time someone has offered.

Won't be the last time either.

None of them had a portfolio either to convince anyone they were genuine or at least showcase the quality they could expect.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As much as we’d love to take you up on your offer and we are local, your portfolio (public pics) don’t really show off your photography skills. Plus having you penis out so close to that plug socket is scaring the life out of me

If those are the photos of a professional, then my name's Hugh Heffner. Jesus wept, at least make your delusions semi believable!!!

Give your head a shake and check out themwhomgonaked to see what professional pics look like!

Got admire your brazen neck though, god lives a trier.

To clarify, the pictures on my profile were captured on the worst tablet camera without lighting. Obviously I'd be using my DSLR if I was going take pics properly. I'm not saying I'm going to be great so no point in comparing me to someone who's obviously used to this kind of photography but it's free and they'll be captured on a decent camera so if you don't have this equipment then you've nothing to lose.

By *batMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"so if you don't have this equipment then you've nothing to lose."

Nothing to lose? Except your privacy and ownership of your images. Even just a wasted afternoon if the pics are shite.

I'm not saying you would do this OP, but others would.

Photography is a service offered by lots of people. The question for you is, why would they choose you over someone else?

Best of luck,

Gbat

They wouldn't lose ownership of the images. I don't want the images, the images would belong to them to do whatever they want with them. I don't want a copy of the images. I think people are massively over thinking this.

As I said, I wasn't suggesting you would do this, but others would.

Gbat

If you want people to find this idea appealing, put up decent photos of yourself. Use your camera. Otherwise it's an empty promise.

Fair point I suppose but it's not easy taking decent photos of yourself with a DSLR.

"Fair point I suppose but it's not easy taking decent photos of yourself with a DSLR. "

Well, if you want some practice - there if is. I don't use my mirrorless at present but I have taken self portraits with it and if you do it will it shows skill.

"If you want people to find this idea appealing, put up decent photos of yourself. Use your camera. Otherwise it's an empty promise. "

Good comment x

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

"To clarify, the pictures on my profile were captured on the worst tablet camera without lighting. Obviously I'd be using my DSLR if I was going take pics properly. I'm not saying I'm going to be great so no point in comparing me to someone who's obviously used to this kind of photography but it's free and they'll be captured on a decent camera so if you don't have this equipment then you've nothing to lose."

It's not just the poor quality of your photos, it's the composition, pose, lighting and post production of your photos that will make people doubt your skills.

I am not a photographer and all mine are taken with my phone, no stand and no lighting equipment, and I'd say they show off more skill.

If you want people to believe you, actually put some effort in.

As I said earlier the pics on my profile took about a minute to capture and they aren't great but they weren't supposed to be. If you have great pics already or have a DSLR then yeah it might be pointless but I'm only trying to learn and hopefully so who doesn't have a great camera etc can benefit too. Sorry this thread has gathered the hate it has I'll remove it shortly.

"Fair point I suppose but it's not easy taking decent photos of yourself with a DSLR. "

Have you tried putting the camera onto a tripod or beanbag, focusing on a given point, getting the background just right, setting the timer, pressing it and then going to your focus point, adopt the desired pose and tadah! That's your first pic.

After that, use a programme to tweak it so it's a sight to behold, then use it to showcase your ability?

Your post isn't gathering hate as you've said, it just comes across as a little naive, sorry.

But as I said, best of luck!

Gbat

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

"If those are the photos of a professional, then my name's Hugh Heffner. Jesus wept, at least make your delusions semi believable!!!

Give your head a shake and check out themwhomgonaked to see what professional pics look like!

Got admire your brazen neck though, god lives a trier."

Haha, thanks very much for your appreciation! We don't declare to be professionals tho.

And will also add that a huge proportion of our photos are self shot by her. So there isn't really an excuse for someone saying they can't use their camera to take pics of themselves.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"To clarify, the pictures on my profile were captured on the worst tablet camera without lighting. Obviously I'd be using my DSLR if I was going take pics properly. I'm not saying I'm going to be great so no point in comparing me to someone who's obviously used to this kind of photography but it's free and they'll be captured on a decent camera so if you don't have this equipment then you've nothing to lose."

A good photographer would never display photographs that were below the highest standard, and in all honesty they would be able to take a good photograph irrespective of the equipment they used.

"To clarify, the pictures on my profile were captured on the worst tablet camera without lighting. Obviously I'd be using my DSLR if I was going take pics properly. I'm not saying I'm going to be great so no point in comparing me to someone who's obviously used to this kind of photography but it's free and they'll be captured on a decent camera so if you don't have this equipment then you've nothing to lose.

A good photographer would never display photographs that were below the highest standard, and in all honesty they would be able to take a good photograph irrespective of the equipment they used. "

This ^^^

Poor lighting, positioning, background and no variety.

I’m colour blind, have terrible eyesight and have no idea how to use filters or anything like that but our pictures show a lot more effort than yours. A decent camera does not make you a photographer.

"As I said earlier the pics on my profile took about a minute to capture and they aren't great but they weren't supposed to be. If you have great pics already or have a DSLR then yeah it might be pointless but I'm only trying to learn and hopefully so who doesn't have a great camera etc can benefit too. Sorry this thread has gathered the hate it has I'll remove it shortly. "

There's no hate. There is constructive criticism if you choose to take it on board.

Might be better to just ask 'can I come and watch you have sex please?!' Only joking! Tom is an ex pro photographer, if you'd like some advice pm us x

» Add a new message to this topic