FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Wink or message

Wink or message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As everyone on here is aware, the amount of single guys totally outnumber the singles females and cpls profiles.

So what im asking, do cpls and females prefer a guy to wink or message to show they are interested?

I personally would wink to show my interest, as im sure, fems and cpls are inundated.

Thoughts please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

When our filter is off, we wouldn't reply to a wink from a guy only a well written message. You need to stand out, so a thoughtful message showing you've read a profile is going to give you a better chance of a reply.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I never look at my winks or my friend invite. I simply delete all of them.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"I never look at my winks or my friend invite. I simply delete all of them. "

Same here, I literally write the same on another post 10 minutes ago

By *rsmith21zMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

So guys should send a message 1st time then? A wink seems to me like giving an invite to a message

A message for us. The only time we check winks is when we bulk delete them. If you can’t send a message that makes us want to reply you probably aren’t for us.

Peterborough

"A message for us. The only time we check winks is when we bulk delete them. If you can’t send a message that makes us want to reply you probably aren’t for us."

Ah ok that explains it then lol

Interesting to read this. As our couples account we wink and check winks a lot. Shows an early interest. On this account I wink but never really thought about them being deleted or not checked.

Saying that, I’ve sent plenty of messages and most of them just sit unread.

Always a lot easier conversing on the couples account but at times I’m on my own or the other end of the country so didn’t wish to message from the couples account to be branded a fake couple if that makes any sense at all

"A message for us. The only time we check winks is when we bulk delete them. If you can’t send a message that makes us want to reply you probably aren’t for us.

Ah ok that explains it then lol "

Usually reading our profile and making sure you’re what we are looking for gets a reply.

Peterborough

"A message for us. The only time we check winks is when we bulk delete them. If you can’t send a message that makes us want to reply you probably aren’t for us.

Usually reading our profile and making sure you’re what we are looking for gets a reply."

Yes makes sense, some guys don't read lol

Usually reading our profile and making sure you’re what we are looking for gets a reply.

Yes makes sense, some guys don't read lol"

By *mily36CWoman  over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

"As everyone on here is aware, the amount of single guys totally outnumber the singles females and cpls profiles.

So what im asking, do cpls and females prefer a guy to wink or message to show they are interested?

Thoughts please"

Enjoy the Forums ... Wait to be messaged ... They will come

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

My profile says I just delete winks so I wouldn't know if anyone had sent one.

By *oberts_onMan  over a year ago

King's Lynn

"As everyone on here is aware, the amount of single guys totally outnumber the singles females and cpls profiles.

Thoughts please

Enjoy the Forums ... Wait to be messaged ... They will come

"

Whether I post on the forum, wink or message, nothing happens

By *xploring_FunWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

On this profile I don’t check winks. I don’t open friends invites unless I’ve chatted to someone that’s mentioned it.

On the couple profile I have with the other half we do look at winks and will wink back if we like a profile.

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

We prefer winks, don’t check them very often, but, if there’s an initial attraction then I can wink back and feel this would be an invitation to message.

No, I (fem) don’t pay any attention to winks. And if we receive a message we know if the person messaging us has read our profile or not beforehand as we ask them to include a ridiculous phrase in the message subject (read our profile to know what lol) to know whether they have read our profile or not or are just spamming us (sadly we get a lot of the exact same worded messages from the same people weeks apart)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looks like ive been doing things all wrong lol

Watch out folks, you may start to get more messages as this seems to be more meaningful than a wink.

X

By *tagvixen40Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We always prefer messages, jess tends to ignore winks, though I always have a gander at them

Always a message please xx

» Add a new message to this topic