FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dominant Bi Female Role Play Fantasy

Dominant Bi Female Role Play Fantasy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have a number of role plays that we'd like to try as a couple (see our profile), but we've definitely got one that is definitely our favourite.

We've been late in applying for a school place for our child and we've definitely got a favourite school that we wanted her to go to. We manage to speak to the head teacher - but she's due to go on holiday so agrees to meet us in a hotel bar the night before she flies to discuss whether she can get us a place.

When we get to the hotel, Miss Smith is waiting for us at a table on her own in the bar area. She's in her mid 30's, slim, with long brunette hair and glasses. She's attractive facially but she doesn't seem the most friendly upon initially introducing herself. She's got a cold and clinical expression - we imagine she is quite strict as a headmistress.

Jimmy goes to the bar to get a round of drinks in, whilst Lou starts discussions with Miss Smith.

"What's your name?" asks Lou.

"Miss Smith and you'll refer to me as that at all times" she responds in a deadly serious voice. She is well spoken, with a soft yet commanding voice.

Lou thinks that Miss Smith is definitely a bit of a cow, but she can hold her own, so starts being a bit feisty back.

By the time Jimmy gets the drinks back to the table (£18 for three drinks - he's not coming here for a drink again), there is already a bit of a frosty atmosphere.

Miss Smith suggests it's best to conduct these negotiations in private, so suggests taking the drinks up to her room. We think this sounds a bit unorthodox, but agree to her request.

Miss Smith is fairly tall when she stands up - probably 5'10" in heels. She walks with a straight back and very upright. We're not sure if she's from an upper class background or just thinks she's better than everyone else. She's clearly confident in herself.

The journey up in the lift is quite awkward. We all stand in silence. We both feel like we're on our way to the head teachers office for being naughty. Miss Smith just has that aura about her.

When back in the room, Jimmy is told to take a seat in the corner. He doesn't know why, but he just does as he's told - almost under complete control by the well spoken voice of Miss Smith.

Lou then goes to sit on the bed.

"Not you" says Miss Smith in a more stern voice at Lou.

"What?" says Lou - almost confused as to what is going on.

"Never embarrass me like that in a public place again, understand?"

"Sorry" says Lou, barely getting the words out of her dry mouth.

"What did I tell you about referring to me as Miss Smith?"

"Sorry Miss Smith" says Lou, feeling slightly terrified of this woman at this stage.

"Get on your knees and tell me how much you want your daughter to get into my school"

Miss Smith stands right in front of Lou's face at the end of the hotel bed. There is no consideration for personal space. Lou can feel the warm breath of Miss Smith on her face. She can smell her expensive perfume. Miss Smith's mouth is level with Lou's eyes. Her lips bright red with lipstick. She watches them closely as she listens to her instructions.

Lou then drops to her knees. She doesn't know why she's being pushed around so easily by this woman, but it's a combination of her air of authority and the fact she really needs this school place.

"Please can we get a place at your school Miss Smith?" begs Lou in a soft voice. Jimmy watches on in disbelief. He's never seen Lou like this before. She's under a spell.

"You're going to show me how much you want this place" says Miss Smith.

She then pulls up her black skirt and reveals her black lace thong. She uses her left hand to pull it to one side, whilst her right hand grabs Lou's hair and pulls her close.

Lou is faced with a clean shaven and tidy pussy and she instinctively puts out her tongue and begins to lick it. Her head is held firmly in place by Miss Smith as she licks slowly up and down, and teases her clit with her tongue. Miss Smith then sits back on the edge of the bed, whilst she holds her thighs firmly around Lou's head, forcing her to lick her pussy.

Lou can't hear the moans and groans that Miss Smith is letting out as her ears are firmly clamped between a pair of soft yet controlling thighs. Jimmy can hear them and he watches on in silence.

Miss Smith then commands Lou to strip in front of her. Lou is now completely under the control of Miss Smith - so she stands and takes off her clothes. She is then ordered to turn around to allow Miss Smith to inspect all of her body. Miss Smith stands behind a naked Lou as they look at each other in the mirror opposite the bed. Miss Smith is around 6/7 inches taller than Lou who has now removed her shoes, but Miss Smith is still fully dressed and in heels.

Miss Smith reaches around and cups Lou's naked breasts in her hands and kisses her on the neck. She then slowly slides her right hand down Lou's firm body. Her left hand squeezes and pulls at both of Lou's nipples, whilst her right hand slips between Lou's legs and starts to tease her. Lou is breathing heavily and groaning.

"I'm going to fuck you Lou"

"Yes, Miss Smith" replies Lou weakly, before biting her lip in anticipation.

"Jimmy, have a look in my bag by the side of the bed. I've got a strapon" says Miss Smith.

Jimmy does as he's told without speaking and pulls out a large black strapon that must be about 10 inches in length but also thick. He hands it to Miss Smith who disappears off to the bathroom.

"When I return, I want you bent over the end of that bed ready for me" says Miss Smith

Lou gets in position with her face on the bed and her ass sticking into the air. A few minutes later, Miss Smith emerges from the bathroom. She's completely naked apart from this large black appendage, sticking up menacingly between her legs.

She walks over to the bed and kicks Louise's ankles to move her legs slightly further apart. She then instructs Jimmy to bring over the lube from her bag and rub it into Lou's arse. He pulls the cheeks apart and drips a large amount between her cheeks and pushing some inside gently with his finger. He then applies some to Miss Smith's strap on.

He is then told to take his seat back in the corner and watch.

"You'd better bite that pillow Lou" says Miss Smith as she places the tip of the black strap on against her arse hole "This is going to hurt, I'm not gentle"

Lou bites into the pillow and Miss Smith gets to work.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic