FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swinging?? Or Dating??

Swinging?? Or Dating??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * is the magic number OP   Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"Single person wants to meet single person of opposite sex (or of same sex, for that matter)"

How is this 'swinging'? Is it just us that thinks this? Its often quite difficult to meet in a 3+ scenario so surely one on one meeting is just adding to this site's traffic. Forgive us if we're missing a point.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

""Single person wants to meet single person of opposite sex (or of same sex, for that matter)"

How is this 'swinging'? Is it just us that thinks this? Its often quite difficult to meet in a 3+ scenario so surely one on one meeting is just adding to this site's traffic. Forgive us if

we're missing a point."

Can use as we wish..

I don't really class it as either, I'm just enjoying myself. Apologies for clogging up your site

You use it how you se fit and I’ll continue to use it as I see fit!

It’s all about the fun for me

So singles should only be here if they're meeting couples or not be on here at all…?

I like it here though. Where else can i explore all my fantasies and get all the info about swingers parties and clubs etc

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The mail filters and search options help you use the site as you want to. If you don't want singles to appear in your searches or mail you filter them out

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

The bigger question is, how is it not swinging?

Were a married couple. We play together and we play separately (with both getting enjoyment from it). If it's not swinging, what is it?

sadly many couples think they rule the scene and think that only couples are swingers ....

this is not the case and never has been swingers are couples and singles str8 bi gay trans fluid swinging is for all...

people should use the site as they see fit as long as upfront and not looking to mess then dont see the problems

fab should tho add a dating section to the site for those looking for relationships ....

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"So singles should only be here if they're meeting couples or not be on here at all…?

I like it here though. Where else can i explore all my fantasies and get all the info about swingers parties and clubs etc "

x

Besides which, I very much doubt that anyone I've ever met would say 'no, no, I've had enough sex with the single girl now so I won't jump at the chance of that threesome with a couple' so I don't think I'm hindering anyone

"I don't really class it as either, I'm just enjoying myself. Apologies for clogging up your site "

Me too

"sadly many couples think they rule the scene and think that only couples are swingers ....

this is not the case and never has been swingers are couples and singles str8 bi gay trans fluid swinging is for all...

This

people should use the site as they see fit as long as upfront and not looking to mess then dont see the problems

fab should tho add a dating section to the site for those looking for relationships ...."

By * is the magic number OP   Couple  over a year ago

leeds

I apologise if my statement has been misconstrued. I only suggested that a single looking for only a single is dating. That's fact. One poster above suggested fab could have a dating section. Good idea to point people in the direction they are searching

Sorry if anybody thinks I'm being sanctimonious, I truly am not.

""Single person wants to meet single person of opposite sex (or of same sex, for that matter)"

How is this 'swinging'? Is it just us that thinks this? Its often quite difficult to meet in a 3+ scenario so surely one on one meeting is just adding to this site's traffic. Forgive us if we're missing a point."

If you are single and want to swing , you need to find a swinging partner first, yes?

"The mail filters and search options help you use the site as you want to. If you don't want singles to appear in your searches or mail you filter them out "
boom drop the mic x

I don’t think it’s dating it’s just wanting to meet someone for some fun I know I’m here for that it’s just a meet & I don’t want anything else out of it if that makes sense x

Not many single people are here to date. They're here to meet others for "sexy times".

"I apologise if my statement has been misconstrued. I only suggested that a single looking for only a single is dating. That's fact. One poster above suggested fab could have a dating section. Good idea to point people in the direction they are searching

Sorry if anybody thinks I'm being sanctimonious, I truly am not."

I was only teasing . I'm here to actively avoid dating though, that's definitely not what I'm doing. I think the term swinging is quite dated and pretty limiting, this is just a site where anyone can try satisfy their sexual needs/kinks however suits them...exhibitionism, picture swapping, sex chat, no strings sex, couples encounters...it's a free for all and nothing that anyone else is doing needs to impact anyone else

"I apologise if my statement has been misconstrued. I only suggested that a single looking for only a single is dating. That's fact. One poster above suggested fab could have a dating section. Good idea to point people in the direction they are searching

Sorry if anybody thinks I'm being sanctimonious, I truly am not."

'A non monogamous lifestyle where sexual interactions occure outside of traditional relationship patterns'

Swinging has never sounded so hot!

When the concept of swinging first became recognised (the 60s?) I believe it was mainly couples swapping partners due to the conventions at the time. Conventions have changed, times have changed. For us, swinging is a term that covers ethical non monogamy in whatever form that takes.

Dating always makes me think of a more emotional investment than swinging.

Still, each to their own!

I think the site can be used for whatever people see fit. Personally I don't see singles meeting singles as dating.. its more than likely for a fuck... enjoyment

» Add a new message to this topic