FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Only Views, No Mails

Only Views, No Mails

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

People View my Profile and none of them message me. How can I improvise my profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rad670Man  over a year ago

South Lakes

It happens to everyone, I get many views but there is abviously something in your bio info or your stats that are not what they are looking for. My main problem is my age, I look physically a few years younger than my age so when people see my age it stops there. Keep your info true to who you are rather than change it to suit what you think people might want, no goos getting messages under false circumstances.

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

Have you messaged anyone at all? Or winked?

[Removed by poster at 24/02/22 20:45:10]

"Have you messaged anyone at all? Or winked? "

I've sent mails to few people and all of them just ignore. Wondering if there's any fault in my profile which makes them ignore me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A view doesn't mean a message will come. You don't buy everything you look at in the shops.

"It happens to everyone, I get many views but there is abviously something in your bio info or your stats that are not what they are looking for. My main problem is my age, I look physically a few years younger than my age so when people see my age it stops there. Keep your info true to who you are rather than change it to suit what you think people might want, no goos getting messages under false circumstances."

Yess , I've realised it lately to keep it real and not try to act to impress someone. I hope it works out. Thanks for your wonderful advice. And Yea, Physically you are younger and fittest I've seen!

"A view doesn't mean a message will come. You don't buy everything you look at in the shops."

Hahaha, That makes sense??

By *landfordfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

I don’t think it’s your profile it’s just a case of for each 1 woman there is 3 couples and probably 15-20 guys.

Means standing out can be hard, woman have a huge choice and can be selective, it’s kinda a case of finding the right match for you!

I’d say visit a club it’s great way to meet people and chat and get verified etc

By *J198911Man  over a year ago

United Kingdom

there's a major disproportion between men and women. There's a lot more choice as a woman, you'd do the same if the the table reversed. It's all about supply and demand. The demand is very high for women on here lol You'd have to be the best of the best and that's what women naturally want. Just enjoy the views

"I don’t think it’s your profile it’s just a case of for each 1 woman there is 3 couples and probably 15-20 guys.

Means standing out can be hard, woman have a huge choice and can be selective, it’s kinda a case of finding the right match for you!

I’d say visit a club it’s great way to meet people and chat and get verified etc "

That was a Great Analysis. Yes, I am thinking to attend a Club soon.

"there's a major disproportion between men and women. There's a lot more choice as a woman, you'd do the same if the the table reversed. It's all about supply and demand. The demand is very high for women on here lol You'd have to be the best of the best and that's what women naturally want. Just enjoy the views"

Yes, I totally understand it now. LoL enjoying the views

» Add a new message to this topic