FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Work means I can only have a limited profile

Work means I can only have a limited profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Due to work I cant post as much as I would like on my profile. This makes it hard to chat to people as they think it’s a fake account!!

Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Put another part of the country as your postcode so you show up in a different area, then put more on your profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If your work means you can only post so much then you are only going to be able to work with that. Some people may be able to deal with that others not. What can you do to make it clear to people you are not a fake account?

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Surely you can still add a pic to your profile, it doesn't have to be identifiable op.

Most women wouldn't engage with a profile that has no pics and not alot of info, as there's nothing there to entice.

I’m not sure what I can do to prove. I attach photos with messages when I can and try chat but people seem to just disregard without speaking first

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m sure you can post a picture of your legs or something without your work finding out. We both have jobs that limit what we can and can’t post on here and we’ve managed to put a few pics up.

That’s true. Thanks for your help I’ll upload one x

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"I’m not sure what I can do to prove. I attach photos with messages when I can and try chat but people seem to just disregard without speaking first "

That's because most will check your profile 1st and delete when they see how bare it is.

You can still fill a bit in and what you're offering meets, without them sussing you put surely.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You could have a profile pic of a clothed torso. Surely no one could identify you from that.

I wouldn't open a message from someone without a profile pic so I wouldn't see your attached pics

I have uploaded one just waiting for it to be approved.

I know Ive messaged you in the past and you never replied x

Done thanks all!

» Add a new message to this topic