FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > what is your preference? single cock or multiple cocks

what is your preference? single cock or multiple cocks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ieutenant OP   Man  over a year ago

london

If you look at the {meets,events section}. The one-to-one meeting is minimal compared to group fun.

what is boring in one to one meeting? Is greediness the name of the game lol lol tell me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I usually find my own 1 to 1 meets, for events I would want to have sex with multiple people xx

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

I can have all the great, satisfying, 1 to 1 sex I need with my partner. My sexual fantasies focus on sex with multiple partners (including other women) and I swing to fullfil those fantasies. Also, because we like to share each other's sexual enjoyment, we always swing together so naturally there will always be three or more playing.

By *uminmyhole69Man  over a year ago

Heathrow

I love both to be honest I am lucky that my fuck bud can cum multiple times but do also love more then one cock to play with enjoy being used by multiple guys huge turn on

By *iveshowcouple2Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

From experience we recognise that last minute cancellations and no shows on fab are the norm. Therefore inviting only a single guy massively increases the risk of the evening being a washout if he fails to appear.

If we invite more then the likelihood is at least one will actually appear. If more than one turns up then that’s good also.

That’s why we advertise for groups

By *rsmith21zMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"From experience we recognise that last minute cancellations and no shows on fab are the norm. Therefore inviting only a single guy massively increases the risk of the evening being a washout if he fails to appear.

If we invite more then the likelihood is at least one will actually appear. If more than one turns up then that’s good also.

That’s why we advertise for groups "

Sounds like a good idea and keeps the options open

"I can have all the great, satisfying, 1 to 1 sex I need with my partner. My sexual fantasies focus on sex with multiple partners (including other women) and I swing to fullfil those fantasies. Also, because we like to share each other's sexual enjoyment, we always swing together so naturally there will always be three or more playing."

This

For 1-to-1 sex I want that with Fire. When we play it’s multiples, and often me getting gangbanged

By *rsmith21zMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"I can have all the great, satisfying, 1 to 1 sex I need with my partner. My sexual fantasies focus on sex with multiple partners (including other women) and I swing to fullfil those fantasies. Also, because we like to share each other's sexual enjoyment, we always swing together so naturally there will always be three or more playing.

This

For 1-to-1 sex I want that with Fire. When we play it’s multiples, and often me getting gangbanged "

This though! Oh yes

By *riendly older leggy wifeCouple  over a year ago

london

Depends on my mood

By *orkcoastguyMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

One to one is of course fine but yes, a degree of greed is there and a group experience offers a different, more carnal dimension to the occasion.

It also combines the physical and the visual whick 1 to 1 cannot provide.

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Female here one isn’t enough and doesn’t satisfy my needs to be fair

By *lirtyAndFunCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

I love sex & 1 to 1 can be great because your focus is purely on each other and making them satisfied.

Group sex I don't have much experience in yet

By *ieutenant OP   Man  over a year ago

london

I Prefer 1-on-1. Too much distraction with nultiple cocks

"I Prefer 1-on-1. Too much distraction with nultiple cocks"

I love multiple

» Add a new message to this topic