FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > It's exhausting

It's exhausting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So parallel to the why am I not getting meets thread I'll put my two peneth in

Unusually free on a Tuesday I place a meet potentially with the idea of going to quest for bi Tuesday.

The amount of dross I've had to read. The utter disrespectful messages, the awful dick pics, the empty profile's telling me nothing about a person, see if we match. The silhouette profile's who will fill in later who are just here for NSA fun.

Then we have men I've never met assuming as I'm off to quest, I'm meeting them, or taking them

I was about to switch off single male messages when one actually made the time and effort to message. That's why I keep them

Some people are successful cause the profile and message is worth reading.

Heck I'm a bi fem, this is my party, surely. Not really. As I get older I think the respectful ppl leave and more people thinking this is a sex site join.

I get I sound entitled but that is not the aim.

Some couple's and fems I met generally block male's cause of this. Heads up if it's hard for you here, it's probably something in paragraph 3 or 4 causing it.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *lipy123TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

There are one or two diamonds out there it's just the case finding them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've put a meet up for Friday... now we are happy to meet F, couple or single guys however it won't just be anyone. The amount of rude messages we get when we say no thank you or sometimes don't reply. It's like we owe them something!

Hope you find someone.

Mrs xxx

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

The lady's view is always interesting. As a single guy, I always send something respectful, or an attempt at humour.

It irks me when I read about people who genuinely want to meet who have to put up with this dross. Stand firm, you're doing fine x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"We've put a meet up for Friday... now we are happy to meet F, couple or single guys however it won't just be anyone. The amount of rude messages we get when we say no thank you or sometimes don't reply. It's like we owe them something!

Hope you find someone.

Mrs xxx"

I don't reply if not interested. There's no winning.

A man messaged me repeatedly about meeting at club I said not for me.

Three messages I'd made it clear. On the night in the club, as I didn't engage beyond hello he messaged to say I was rude to him .

You'll never win declining in silence or words with that X

Some people say that the crappy men don't spoil it for everyone but clearly they do.

This is why so many women won't reply to messages, block men from messaging, stop meeting or even leave the site.

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Some people say that the crappy men don't spoil it for everyone but clearly they do.

This is why so many women won't reply to messages, block men from messaging, stop meeting or even leave the site. "

It depends how you manage your account. Women can block men and message first if it's intolerable.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

"So parallel to the why am I not getting meets thread I'll put my two peneth in

Unusually free on a Tuesday I place a meet potentially with the idea of going to quest for bi Tuesday.

The amount of dross I've had to read. The utter disrespectful messages, the awful dick pics, the empty profile's telling me nothing about a person, see if we match. The silhouette profile's who will fill in later who are just here for NSA fun.

Then we have men I've never met assuming as I'm off to quest, I'm meeting them, or taking them

I was about to switch off single male messages when one actually made the time and effort to message. That's why I keep them

Heck I'm a bi fem, this is my party, surely. Not really. As I get older I think the respectful ppl leave and more people thinking this is a sex site join.

Some couple's and fems I met generally block male's cause of this. Heads up if it's hard for you here, it's probably something in paragraph 3 or 4 causing it. "

On one hand, yeah I agree with you. We dont meet single guys (I'll come back to this) but we do run social events from time to time and it's a running joke now that if 20 single guys put their names down, we will be lucky if 2 turn up. Not saying couples or single women can't be bo shows as well (they can) but the ratios of no shows in that situation are maybe 1 in 10.

So yes, I get the frustration.

On the flip side, single women are just as bad on fab. Over 10 years on fab and never had a meet with a single lady yet. Every single one (all veried multiple times) has flaked out or stood us up be it as a couple or on our single accounts. That's not to say we have not met single ladies, we have. It's just happened through social events or clubs.

On the flip side, the vast majority of ladies dont want to k ow on fab anyway. For example, you yourself have on your account "won't meet cheaters or male half of couple".

Thats completely your right but that's our pet peeve on here. My wife has a huge cuckqean streak. Loves sending me out on my own as much as joining in and all the other naughty stuff we get up to.

Now I appreciate why some single women are wary about meeting married guys (and we don't want to meet cheats either) but I'm not a cheat (though many assume I am on here) and this is a swinging site. It does seem odd that my wife and I can go our seperate ways in a club for a few hours and no one bats an eyelid but in here, it's a big no no for many of the same ladies who don't care at a club.

Point is, the narrower you cast your net, the less fish you are gonna catch.

Fabs not what it was and I'm not even sure it's worth trying to post meets on here anymore (at least in our area) but I'd like to see things get better.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

It really is frustrating....

I reckon 75% of men or the male half of a couple just don't bother to read the profile.

"Some people say that the crappy men don't spoil it for everyone but clearly they do.

This is why so many women won't reply to messages, block men from messaging, stop meeting or even leave the site. "

Absolutely spot on.

"It really is frustrating....

I reckon 75% of men or the male half of a couple just don't bother to read the profile.

"

Well cuck cake isn't something I've ever heard of before - Your profile sounds like a dream come true for about 85% of the population of this site.

the tools are here to meet the problem is ploughing thru the rubbish to find the gems and that not the just guys ....

By *ustathingMan  over a year ago

Reading

I often wonder why women and couples don't block all messages from guys, and open Tue convos themselves with guys they like the look of?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I always make a huge effort - I always say “GIZZASHAG”!!! extremely loudly. Works a treat. Always.

"I often wonder why women and couples don't block all messages from guys, and open Tue convos themselves with guys they like the look of? "

because not all men are bad the bad dont ruin iot for the good cant tarr them all with the same brush

By *inlingerie1Woman  over a year ago

N.Yorkshire

Hear you & totally agree. I find meeting in clubs & building friendships from there works better. Hugs chica xo

This is a first world problem.

Members from both sexes moaning and groaning they can’t get laid.

Give your heads a very severe wobble and grow up.

N.Yorkshire

"This is a first world problem.

Give your heads a very severe wobble and grow up."

Im sure we are all doing fine despite the dross... Thanks for the giggle though - the immaturity of using 'grow up'

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

"I often wonder why women and couples don't block all messages from guys, and open Tue convos themselves with guys they like the look of?

because not all men are bad the bad dont ruin iot for the good cant tarr them all with the same brush"

I don't think anyone is tarring with the same brush, it's just a case of the bad outnumber the good. Thats certainly what we have experienced on fab. Everyone's experience is diffrent and some don't have a great time of it

somewhere in moray

Its hardly moaning they can't get laid! Read between the lines, give your head a wobble and don't be so small minded.

"There are one or two diamonds out there it's just the case finding them "
agree

By *rReyMan  over a year ago

Waddington

I don't get that level of misogyny on this site. As members we are are all looking for certain things. Like jigsaw puzzles, some fit, some don't, but why do men behave so poorly and disrespectfully? What do they hope to achieve.

Its hardly moaning they can't get laid! Read between the lines, give your head a wobble and don't be so small minded."

Ah reading between the lines a sentence from the ambiguous!

Im sure we are all doing fine despite the dross... Thanks for the giggle though - the immaturity of using 'grow up' "

The dross?

How rude!

Darlington

"I don't get that level of misogyny on this site. As members we are are all looking for certain things. Like jigsaw puzzles, some fit, some don't, but why do men behave so poorly and disrespectfully? What do they hope to achieve. "

On here I think it's a multitude of things. I can only think it's the following.

When it comes to no shows they are just dreamers, wanna bes, wankers (litterally) and/or cheats. They come on here and talk the talk but can't walk the walk. They have a wank, think clearly and bottle it.

As I have said elsewhere in this thread, we host socials from time to time and we've had a lot of newbie guys put their names down then not show. They want the chance but when push comes to shove, they don't show. I've (male half) have been to a few gangbangs where bar one other guy (sometimes), I've been the only guy to turn up. Even when we have attended parties as a couple, if any single guys where invited, 9 times out of 10 they don't show.

As for.the rude guys on here. No excuse for that. If you can't take a no thanks, you shouldn't be here.

But this is the problem with fab. Its free ergo these people (and its not just guys) can join, mess people about, leave then return at their own leisure. If there was a membership.fee it would be different. We don't want a membership fee added to the site of course and message filters reduce a lot of the time wasters but it's still not fool proof.

Sad fact is, some people have nothing better going on in their lives so the rest of us have to deal with their BS.

Darlington

I.can see you lasting a long time round here.

Im sure we are all doing fine despite the dross... Thanks for the giggle though - the immaturity of using 'grow up'

The dross?

How rude!"

Well yes, a good number of single men on the site are unbelievably rude. That's why the OP started the thread. And also a good number of lovely men.

N.Yorkshire

The dross?

How rude!"

Messaging rude or entitled statements out of the blue, abuse on getting a no thanks - Yeah that is rude and dross IMO

N.Yorkshire

The diamonds in the dross make it worth it though xo

N.Yorkshire

"I don't get that level of misogyny on this site. As members we are are all looking for certain things. Like jigsaw puzzles, some fit, some don't, but why do men behave so poorly and disrespectfully? What do they hope to achieve.

On here I think it's a multitude of things. I can only think it's the following.

When it comes to no shows they are just dreamers, wanna bes, wankers (litterally) and/or cheats. They come on here and talk the talk but can't walk the walk. They have a wank, think clearly and bottle it.

As I have said elsewhere in this thread, we host socials from time to time and we've had a lot of newbie guys put their names down then not show. They want the chance but when push comes to shove, they don't show. I've (male half) have been to a few gangbangs where bar one other guy (sometimes), I've been the only guy to turn up. Even when we have attended parties as a couple, if any single guys where invited, 9 times out of 10 they don't show.

As for.the rude guys on here. No excuse for that. If you can't take a no thanks, you shouldn't be here.

But this is the problem with fab. Its free ergo these people (and its not just guys) can join, mess people about, leave then return at their own leisure. If there was a membership.fee it would be different. We don't want a membership fee added to the site of course and message filters reduce a lot of the time wasters but it's still not fool proof.

Sad fact is, some people have nothing better going on in their lives so the rest of us have to deal with their BS.

"

Good points

The dross?

How rude!

Messaging rude or entitled statements out of the blue, abuse on getting a no thanks - Yeah that is rude and dross IMO "

I have no clue what you are implying?

N.Yorkshire

The dross?

How rude!

Messaging rude or entitled statements out of the blue, abuse on getting a no thanks - Yeah that is rude and dross IMO

I have no clue what you are implying?"

Receiving rude or entitled statements out of the blue, then getting abuse on taking the time to send a polite no thanks is rude, and a dross experience. Hope that helps clarify.

By *ee And MikeCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

[Removed by poster at 22/02/22 23:35:05]

The dross?

How rude!

Receiving rude or entitled statements out of the blue, then getting abuse on taking the time to send a polite no thanks is rude, and a dross experience. Hope that helps clarify.

"

I have never messaged you and certainly have not been rude to you. I have certainly never abused you.

If you think my post is entitled then I am afraid is your problem as this is an open forum where debate is the norm.

N.Yorkshire

The dross?

How rude!

I have never messaged you and certainly have not been rude to you. I have certainly never abused you.

If you think my post is entitled then I am afraid is your problem as this is an open forum where debate is the norm."

I was talking about the content of the thread, not you messaging me. You said it was rude to refer to that as dross, I was standing by my opinion. I also think saying grow up is rude and immature.

The dross?

How rude!

If you think my post is entitled then I am afraid is your problem as this is an open forum where debate is the norm.

I was talking about the content of the thread, not you messaging me. You said it was rude to refer to that as dross, I was standing by my opinion. I also think saying grow up is rude and immature. "

I agree. It's a thread where people are expressing frustration - being told to grow up is...unnecessary and unhelpful.

Cannock

People will always moan on here, it’s actually quite a moaning website because guys don’t get laid within 5 minutes of a message being sent.

A few handy tips for those struggling to meet:

1. No, we can’t meet you within an hour, just because you are horny it doesn’t mean we are.

2. If your profile picture has a can of Hoffmeister beer in it, then we suggest you updated it to a more recent one, perhaps one less than 25 years old.

3. Please ensure that your location is correct on your profile, the amount of people working in our area from London and Newcastle is amazing, now I know why are local roads are constantly gridlocked.

4. After 572 messages please take a hint that we haven’t asked to meet with you, do there’s no need to send number 573.

5. If you are a single male then please don’t use a couples profile to attract our attention and then tell us you have your wife’s permission to play alone as she’s on a 5 year space mission to Mars.

The dross?

How rude!

I was talking about the content of the thread, not you messaging me. You said it was rude to refer to that as dross, I was standing by my opinion. I also think saying grow up is rude and immature. "

Please be clearI have never messaged you and have never been rude to you.

You are of course entitled to your opinion as am I .

Bleating on about not getting a meeting or getting laid is, on a recreational sex, infantile and immature and those who post moaning about that should grow up.

I stand by my comments.

N.Yorkshire

"People will always moan on here, it’s actually quite a moaning website because guys don’t get laid within 5 minutes of a message being sent.

1. No, we can’t meet you within an hour, just because you are horny it doesn’t mean we are.

2. If your profile picture has a can of Hoffmeister beer in it, then we suggest you updated it to a more recent one, perhaps one less than 25 years old.

3. Please ensure that your location is correct on your profile, the amount of people working in our area from London and Newcastle is amazing, now I know why are local roads are constantly gridlocked.

4. After 572 messages please take a hint that we haven’t asked to meet with you, do there’s no need to send number 573.

5. If you are a single male then please don’t use a couples profile to attract our attention and then tell us you have your wife’s permission to play alone as she’s on a 5 year space mission to Mars."

Hehe you nailed it!

Cannock

"People will always moan on here, it’s actually quite a moaning website because guys don’t get laid within 5 minutes of a message being sent.

5. If you are a single male then please don’t use a couples profile to attract our attention and then tell us you have your wife’s permission to play alone as she’s on a 5 year space mission to Mars.

Hehe you nailed it!"

Well, we live by our experiences lol

5. If you are a single male then please don’t use a couples profile to attract our attention and then tell us you have your wife’s permission to play alone as she’s on a 5 year space mission to Mars."

Thank you most helpful for us single males. But the OP is, it seems a single lady? That said I have read your five pointers and thank you for your advice.

However there are some single chaps on Fab that don’t pester, are not rude and don’t send over 500 messages asking to meet. My comments on growing up was actually aimed at those single chaps who are guilty of breaching your handy 5 point guide to getting laid. If I have offended then I will be suitably admonished by the fab fold, no doubt.

N.Yorkshire

The dross?

How rude!

I was talking about the content of the thread, not you messaging me. You said it was rude to refer to that as dross, I was standing by my opinion. I also think saying grow up is rude and immature.

Bleating on about not getting a meeting or getting laid is, on a recreational sex, infantile and immature and those who post moaning about that should grow up.

I stand by my comments."

I thought this thread was more a moan about unsolicited dross messaging experiences. I haven't complained about lack of meets or getting laid as I'm fine on both fronts. I'd just find it more fun here without the afore mentioned messages. Thanks for the debate

The dross?

How rude!

I agree. It's a thread where people are expressing frustration - being told to grow up is...unnecessary and unhelpful. "

But salient?

The dross?

How rude!

I stand by my comments.

I thought this thread was more a moan about unsolicited dross messaging experiences. I haven't complained about lack of meets or getting laid as I'm fine on both fronts. I'd just find it more fun here without the afore mentioned messages. Thanks for the debate "

Read the OP!

I don’t send dross messages.

And you are very welcome, as to providing the debate.

Cannock

Thank you most helpful for us single males. But the OP is, it seems a single lady? That said I have read your five pointers and thank you for your advice.

However there are some single chaps on Fab that don’t pester, are not rude and don’t send over 500 messages asking to meet. My comments on growing up was actually aimed at those single chaps who are guilty of breaching your handy 5 point guide to getting laid. If I have offended then I will be suitably admonished by the fab fold, no doubt."

FFS, have a pot noodle and a wank to chill out !

My 5 point guide was meant as tongue in cheek, but in all honesty there are are a fair few guys over the years we have spoken to that think it is their divine right to fuck your wife just because you are on here and get pissy if you reject them !

However there are some single chaps on Fab that don’t pester, are not rude and don’t send over 500 messages asking to meet. My comments on growing up was actually aimed at those single chaps who are guilty of breaching your handy 5 point guide to getting laid. If I have offended then I will be suitably admonished by the fab fold, no doubt.

FFS, have a pot noodle and a wank to chill out !

My 5 point guide was meant as tongue in cheek, but in all honesty there are are a fair few guys over the years we have spoken to that think it is their divine right to fuck your wife just because you are on here and get pissy if you reject them !

"

I liken pot noodles to McDonalds food for the masses. As for a wank maybe later.

I have never ever assumed a divine right for anything as clearly you have not spoken to me.

Hehe you nailed it!"

If tongue in cheek?

Cannock

Hehe you nailed it!

If tongue in cheek?"

Probably true for 90% of guys on here though !

N.Yorkshire

Hehe you nailed it!

If tongue in cheek?"

Er, yep? You seem to be taking everything very personally. I hope you are quite well.

Hehe you nailed it!

If tongue in cheek?

Er, yep? You seem to be taking everything very personally. I hope you are quite well. "

Yes quite well thanks.

If not for the forum, I’d have left long ago x

somewhere in moray

Hehe you nailed it!

If tongue in cheek?

Er, yep? You seem to be taking everything very personally. I hope you are quite well.

Yes quite well thanks."

Clearly your after some sort of attention/argument. Your comments are not only rude and antagonising but not constructive to the OP.in fact the only one that needs to "grow up" is yourself.

Some couple's and fems I met generally block male's cause of this. Heads up if it's hard for you here, it's probably something in paragraph 3 or 4 causing it.

On one hand, yeah I agree with you. We dont meet single guys (I'll come back to this) but we do run social events from time to time and it's a running joke now that if 20 single guys put their names down, we will be lucky if 2 turn up. Not saying couples or single women can't be bo shows as well (they can) but the ratios of no shows in that situation are maybe 1 in 10.

On the flip side, single women are just as bad on fab. Over 10 years on fab and never had a meet with a single lady yet. Every single one (all veried multiple times) has flaked out or stood us up be it as a couple or on our single accounts. That's not to say we have not met single ladies, we have. It's just happened through social events or clubs.

On the flip side, the vast majority of ladies dont want to k ow on fab anyway. For example, you yourself have on your account "won't meet cheaters or male half of couple".

Thats completely your right but that's our pet peeve on here. My wife has a huge cuckqean streak. Loves sending me out on my own as much as joining in and all the other naughty stuff we get up to.

Now I appreciate why some single women are wary about meeting married guys (and we don't want to meet cheats either) but I'm not a cheat (though many assume I am on here) and this is a swinging site. It does seem odd that my wife and I can go our seperate ways in a club for a few hours and no one bats an eyelid but in here, it's a big no no for many of the same ladies who don't care at a club.

Fabs not what it was and I'm not even sure it's worth trying to post meets on here anymore (at least in our area) but I'd like to see things get better. "

Are you annoyed because you think women should meet you because you are 'different' to the single men wanting meets?

Even if there were a trillion desperate men on here, I wouldn't fuck them if I don't fancy them.

The size of the net is irrelevant.

Ha ha you have a good old moan if it makes you feel better!

Being relatively new we are yet to be jaded by the unwanted messages.

They’re easy enough to delete and although we’ve seen far more unsolicited cock pictures than we’d prefer we’ll leave single guys unblocked.

It’s our thing after all and as such we just have to sieve through the chaff.

The dross?

How rude!

I agree. It's a thread where people are expressing frustration - being told to grow up is...unnecessary and unhelpful.

But salient?"

No. Telling adults to grow up isn't "salient".

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Some couple's and fems I met generally block male's cause of this. Heads up if it's hard for you here, it's probably something in paragraph 3 or 4 causing it. "

Stop giving the secrets away. Naturally genuin good men will have to start competing with all those guys who have taken your advise on board and tailored their profile and messages (against their instincts) to something they believe women will find more pleasing

By *he MuffinmanMan  over a year ago

West Gloucestershire

Fabs not what it was and I'm not even sure it's worth trying to post meets on here anymore (at least in our area) but I'd like to see things get better. "

Yeah, I’m very much with on this one and agree entirely.

I’m married also and my wife knows exactly what I’m doing and fully supports me being on here but still labelled as cheating….. if it was the other way round though I’m sure people wouldn’t bat an eyelid.

Fab has changed over the last couple of years and it’s hard to put my finger on why. Before COVID I was meeting loads of people and had a job to juggle it all (I should be so lucky lol). However, since COVID people are much more reticent in meeting…… apart from my FBs my last new meet was about 6 months ago

lol

Whether it’s the sudden influx of disrespectful males or wannabes or not I’m not sure.

But, going back to the original thread….as a man I’m always respectful and polite and am very embarrassed how some act on here…… some are utter twats to be blunt.

Sorting the chaff from the wheat has become increasingly difficult and I’m not sure why or what the answer is

X

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I block those that are rude or disrespectful or send numerous messages. I rarely post a meet up for exactly the same reasons as the OP.

We’re on here to have fun as well.

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Block all the cock flashers from your local updates + block all messages from profiles that have no images + insist on face pics with the first message = a far better experience