FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Have you been disappointed by a meet when expecting fireworks?

Have you been disappointed by a meet when expecting fireworks?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had been chatting with this guy with some great not to erotic pictures which didn’t leave much to the imagination. We met up at mine had a little chat, which led to the bedroom, it got passionate quite quickly, then I started sucking him licking his balls etc, lots of moaning, then he quickly flipped me over to fuck me. He went into slow motion, it was quit surreal, So I got on top and rode on his dick to get the motion right I wanted to enjoy it too. He complained saying he would cum to quick so flipped again and slow motion kicked in again. I had to fake the enjoyment I wasn’t feeling. What started as a passionate meet turned into a disappointment

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I accepted a spur of the moment, Friday night invite from a couple where the female was sexy as fuck! I thought my luck was well and truly in! When I arrived at their place though, I was met with, admittedly, a very sexy young wife, wearing very little, but who was obviously d*unk. She did want to play though, but she doesn’t kiss. Oh, and she doesn’t suck cock…..

I didn’t feel the situation was right for me, so I thanked them both for their time, and left. That was the first and last ‘meet now?’ I ever did

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep the sex was meh, great kisser and body and cock but just meh

Expected passion! I love passion equals red hot sex.

Made him cum more than once so I think he enjoyed it a lot

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Not us but a couple we spoke to in a club. They arranged a meet with a very well endowed Man. But for love or money he couldn't get hard. She's a very attractive Lady too! They also told us about a Man that was thrusting away for ages but couldn't cum. He ended up breaking their sofa

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Nope never expect fireworks although I try to always take my own sparklers.

For all I know I'm someone else's damp squib.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Not us but a couple we spoke to in a club. They arranged a meet with a very well endowed Man. But for love or money he couldn't get hard. She's a very attractive Lady too! They also told us about a Man that was thrusting away for ages but couldn't cum. He ended up breaking their sofa "

The poor guys

Midlands

"Not us but a couple we spoke to in a club. They arranged a meet with a very well endowed Man. But for love or money he couldn't get hard. She's a very attractive Lady too! They also told us about a Man that was thrusting away for ages but couldn't cum. He ended up breaking their sofa

The poor guys "

They can get over it and play another day. The couple genuinely had to buy a new sofa

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Not us but a couple we spoke to in a club. They arranged a meet with a very well endowed Man. But for love or money he couldn't get hard. She's a very attractive Lady too! They also told us about a Man that was thrusting away for ages but couldn't cum. He ended up breaking their sofa

The poor guys

They can get over it and play another day. The couple genuinely had to buy a new sofa "

Yeah the sofa thing was pretty bad.

Midlands

The poor guys

They can get over it and play another day. The couple genuinely had to buy a new sofa

Yeah the sofa thing was pretty bad. "

A lesson learnt! Surely people having house parties must get breakages?

Im either really lucky or a great judge because i havent been let down yet or been disappointed. All my meets have been exceptional tbh . Long may that continue please Fab lol

The poor guys

A lesson learnt! Surely people having house parties must get breakages? "

Wonder how you explain that when making a claim on the contents insurance

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

I had some meets that were still pleasurable but too rushed for me. I prefer a meet to last somewhere between 1 to 2 hours, maybe a little bit longer, with some licking, fingering, fucking, chatting, kissing. If some massage gets thrown in, that's even better. But 20 min "quickie" is not worth me getting nervously excited.

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

We had a meet where the guy had lots of fun with Cherry but the girl refused to open her legs even though all seemed good till that point (she and I were naked on her bed). I've never had that problem before and we came to the conclusion they simply used us so hubby could get to Cherry grrrr

Another couple had clearly misleading photos of the fem on their profile, photos must have been a good 25 years old . Needless to say we called the meet off.

Another couple, false address. They did the same to some friends too under a different profile (same photos).

Yet another. She was lovely but he greeted us utterly d*unk, wearing only dirty jeans and fag in his mouth .

Another couple warned me not to wake their daughter when I asked to use their loo . We were under the impression the house was empty !, no play that night !

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

"I had some meets that were still pleasurable but too rushed for me. I prefer a meet to last somewhere between 1 to 2 hours, maybe a little bit longer, with some licking, fingering, fucking, chatting, kissing. If some massage gets thrown in, that's even better. But 20 min "quickie" is not worth me getting nervously excited. "

Same for us, all night sleepover if possible lol. Lots of kissing, cuddling, oral, chatting then back to it hmmmm. We always hope for at least 3 to 4 hours and hate quickies...

Forum Mod

East Sussex

The poor guys

A lesson learnt! Surely people having house parties must get breakages? "

I guess they view it as collateral damage.

no not really as i avoid those who pre meet paint a picture of self awesomeness and promise the world as they never do so avoid then it wont happen ...

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

No, not at all. We only play if there's a connection. Fireworks ways follow.

C

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

Only once did it happen that she had more chance of raising The Titanic than what makes me smile as I dry myself down whilst looking in the mirror after taking a shower. Their profile shows her in totally seductive underwear, him in lounge suits etc. Apart from the fact that they looked nothing like their face photos, they both looked like they'd come to dig my garden, or clean my windows, not dressed or smelling like they were here for a sexy meet. That left me wondering what kind of flee pit they had come from, and probably couldn't accommodate because their house was a total embarrassment. Funny enough though, other couples and guys who are friends of mine have said the same thing about this particular couple. One of my pals even said to me that he took one look at her and thought, I'd sooner fight her than fuck her.

By *ralwizardMan  over a year ago

Thornaby

Turned up to a house, expecting a hot little student female.... She said she was small in stature, but by her pictures she seemed to have a curvy body with some really nice sized curvy breasts. Invited round, said she was happy just giving a bj so I thought hell yeah.

Anyways when I turned up some guy answered the door, so I was like - I'm sorry must have the wrong house I'm looking for so and so, to my surprise he ssaid yea come inside... So Akward moment not knowing where to go, then she walked past aand invited me upstairs... Well she was 4.5ft and was wearing an ewok onsie... The house was a mess, she smelt of cigarettes...she must of only had it inside her mouth for 20 seconds and I just said its fine it's OK I'll head off.. That was just as hard to say that and go. But just wasn't feeling it at all xx

» Add a new message to this topic