FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Gran Canaria nudist beaches

Gran Canaria nudist beaches

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ot and horny 33 OP   Couple  over a year ago

newcastle

Can anyone recommend a nudist beach in Gran Canaria? Furthermore are they used all year round? Many thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lasgow kinksterMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not sure where they are in Gran Canaria but they will have some as Lanzarote has a few and the islands are much the same culture wise. Just google it searching for nude beach or FKK beach. Also worth checking if the local hotels have a sun deck (for nude bathing in the evening/ morning) And yes the year round wether is good for nude bathing. Wish I was coming with you guys.. enjoy

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

The dunes in maspalomas used to have a dedicated nudist beach but I believe they've removed all the sunbeds so not sure what it's like now

There is a Spanish forum below, pop a comment in there, Gran Canaria is very popular with swingers (lots of swingers bars & clubs in PDI) & there's always people out there so someone will be able to help with more up to date information

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"Can anyone recommend a nudist beach in Gran Canaria? Furthermore are they used all year round? Many thanks in advance "

As said above maspalomas beach and dunes have a naturist/FKK area

which you can reach by walking along the beach from either the PDI or Meloneras end of the beach.

You can also walk to it through the dunes from a path by the hotel riu palace maspalomas just down from the Cita Centre

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maspalomas and we’ve heard the sunbeds are coming back

By *ooseyCouple  over a year ago

surrey

If you search pdi it has a lot of chat about maspalomas beaches and clubs (playa del ingles)

By *inasteventvTV/TS  over a year ago

Camberley, Surrey and all over UK

Maspolomas

By *slandloverMan  over a year ago

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria

I have no doubt Maspalomas or PDI, but if you want some diferent, you can also visit Medio Almud o Tiritaña.

By *ichael1960Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

Sunbeds are back - a friend of mine there now. There is a thread on this.

By *J198911Man  over a year ago

United Kingdom

from memory somewhere here, Playa De Tiritana. I stumbled accross this by mistake with my ex. She hated it and wanted to stay lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We’re just back (yesterday) from Gran Canaria, Playa del Ingles - there’s beautiful beaches there and large sections that’s ok to be nude on. The sunbeds are out but we prefer to lie on the soft sand anyway

You’re not allowed in certain areas of the dunes anymore as they’re protected to enable the grasses re-growth but sitting near the roped off bits are still a fabulous sun trap

x

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

The Dunes were roped off about 5 years ago. That's good to hear that the sun loungers are returning. We have been going to GC regularly since 2005, right up until lockdown 2020 Xxxxx Suzi

» Add a new message to this topic