FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > alot more guys joining more than normal ?

alot more guys joining more than normal ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

before you read yes everybody has the rights to join i get that and its good for fab from a buisness point of view too.....

well just looked at the home section to see whats local and cant belive how many guys have joined in the last how ever many hours ?? not looking good for the men on here as they just keep flooding in yet there are hardly any new couples or women joining and plenty leaveing ??...

what going to happen ? this dont bother us as it just means far more choice but with all the negative post already from guys daily and then all the moaning status's how much harder in it going to get for the guys who already have to battle for attention ??

so how do you feel guys being thinned out ? just wanting to know how it feels for you ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why should it bother me?

I know my chances of getting a meet with a couple or woman are low to nil but there's nothing to stop me from trying, just have to try a bit harder.

As for moaning and bitching about it well I don't see the point. Just suck if up and carry on

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Means the forums will be even more full with "phone wank", "wife chat" and "pic swap" requests.

(Bry)

» Add a new message to this topic