FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Has this ever happened on Fab?

Has this ever happened on Fab?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iveshowcouple2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Just wondering if ever anyone has received a message from a couples profile to say that the male is feeling poorly but he has given the female permission to play on her own. Could she come over immediately and join for some wild kinky sex?

Just wondering because we have received heaps of messages from the blokes recently looking for fun!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

No but we have received lots of message over the years from unverified married females who husband are apparent not interested in joining in and who want to meet immediately.

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

I've been contacted by lots of straight guys that want to suck my cock. Only on Fab!!!

Gbat

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Yes, well kind of. We went to meet a couple at theres. She was there, saying he'll be home any min. We waited about 20 mins. Then started playing. He never arrived! He missed out, we got a unicorn to ourselves.

We found out after they we're a FB couple. Who had dodged our, no fb couples rule. If we'd of turned up, and just him there, we would of left.

By *lut and sirCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

We have done this but we arnt married or live together.

When he is busy or feeling rough he loves to let me go play and bring back a story or 2.

Dosent happen often but to be honest I do like having the protection of a couples profile but being able to play as a unicorn.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Flik works away a lot, or certainly did pre covid so yes she's had sex without me being there and she's up front about it with the people she's met.

By *ork and MindyMan  over a year ago

Southampton

We are upfront, both play on our own

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

When we joined fab my intention was to have meets without my husband present so yes it can happen

Then I realised I felt safer with him being present so now arrange most of my meets for my couples profile and use my single profile for F/F meets or to meet guys I already know & feel safe with while my husband is at work etc

By *iveshowcouple2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Maybe we are being too cynical but our gut sense is that whenever we are approached by the male only from a couple profile it is invariably because it is a single guy. A fake couple profile in other words.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"Maybe we are being too cynical but our gut sense is that whenever we are approached by the male only from a couple profile it is invariably because it is a single guy. A fake couple profile in other words.

"

I have a broken arm at the moment so I'm not meeting which means my husbands flying solo if he wants right now (we have a couples profile as well as our singles profile) so sometimes it's genuine

By *ngel696969Woman  over a year ago

Farnworth

"I've been contacted by lots of straight guys that want to suck my cock. Only on Fab!!!

Gbat "

So why not block single guys or are you liking that?

By *ilthyRacersCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

We don’t organise solo meets generally through our joint profile as we still have our individual ones.

On our first meet with a couple though S was delayed so I had to meet them at the door of the pub alone. They had a chuckle and said it wasn’t the first time only one half of a couple had shown up, but it was the first time it was the woman alone

J

» Add a new message to this topic