FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Licking pussy - licking the clit/lips or in the pussy

Licking pussy - licking the clit/lips or in the pussy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you prefer when you get your pussy licked do you prefer the clit/lips being licked/sucked or going in deeper with the tongue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lirtyAndFunCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

Get your face rammed against my pussy & tongue me as deep as you can then suck my clit while flicking it with your tongue & then back to me smothering you with my pussy.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

By *urenutsMan  over a year ago

waltham cross/Dartford

"Get your face rammed against my pussy & tongue me as deep as you can then suck my clit while flicking it with your tongue & then back to me smothering you with my pussy."

By *ookingtocumMan  over a year ago

fife

"Get your face rammed against my pussy & tongue me as deep as you can then suck my clit while flicking it with your tongue & then back to me smothering you with my pussy."

That what I like doing best even better if they cum while I'm doing it

By *iCurious4WomenMan  over a year ago

Inverclyde

This is interesting. I am wanting to know how to lick pussy. I've not done it yet. Really want to soon. Always thought I was gay. Only recently became interested. I want to do a good job my first time.

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

There are some great lyrics for a song in your post.

By *andD300Couple  over a year ago

london

This. C.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've got good reactions from licking the clit and then giving it a suck

"I've got good reactions from licking the clit and then giving it a suck "

Mmmmmmmmmmm sounds perfect

Licking and sucking on the clit before she pushes me head down. Knowing she wants me tongue inside her. Or sometimes pushes my head further down

Mix it up and get us guessing. Finish by pushing your mouth against me hard and going to town xx

By *erkshire BenMan  over a year ago

Reading

It’s all about getting the reaction and working on that. Love to lick and suck on a pussy. Some ladies enjoy lips bringing licked and sucked some like a good amount of pressure on the clit. Can honestly say I enjoy it all. Let me show you. Cum on my face please ladies

"It’s all about getting the reaction and working on that. Love to lick and suck on a pussy. Some ladies enjoy lips bringing licked and sucked some like a good amount of pressure on the clit. Can honestly say I enjoy it all. Let me show you. Cum on my face please ladies "

Definitely some clit pressure

By *ovelock4Man  over a year ago

Croydon

So based on what’s been said, is a long tongue an asset?

"

Definitely some clit pressure "

I will remember that then

I thought this was the only way

By *ussy maestroMan  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/02/22 08:51:29]

I think a lot of guys forget to start slow. Gentle teasing and not necessarily directly on any one particular area. Each side of the clit is especially sensitive and makes you yearn for more

Building up faster and more directly until you concentrate fully on the clit until orgasm.

Phew.... horny now

PNG x

Maldon and Peterborough

"I think a lot of guys forget to start slow. Gentle teasing and not necessarily directly on any one particular area. Each side of the clit is especially sensitive and makes you yearn for more

Building up faster and more directly until you concentrate fully on the clit until orgasm.

Phew.... horny now

PNG x "

I like to find out what turns her on more - licking the clit side to side, up and down and/or circling it.

There's also my favourite- sucking it.

By *hristopherd999Man  over a year ago

Brentwood

"I think a lot of guys forget to start slow. Gentle teasing and not necessarily directly on any one particular area. Each side of the clit is especially sensitive and makes you yearn for more

Phew.... horny now

PNG x "

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

I want someone to treat my pussy like they would my mouth, snog it!

Gentle caressing kisses, a little suction on the clit, long, slow licks with the tongue, swirling it around my clit and lips before putting the tongue inside, inching it in, feeling my pulsate against it as I start to become more aroused - then back to the clit and repeat…basically I love to be devoured xx

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

The whole area is sensitive. You'll find circling the clit with your tongue may be your best chance to get her to orgasm. Listen to her breathing and noises for when you're pushing the right buttons.

Maldon and Peterborough

"I want someone to treat my pussy like they would my mouth, snog it!

Gentle caressing kisses, a little suction on the clit, long, slow licks with the tongue, swirling it around my clit and lips before putting the tongue inside, inching it in, feeling my pulsate against it as I start to become more aroused - then back to the clit and repeat…basically I love to be devoured xx"

I wouldn't mind kissing you like that.

By *mooth tongue 4uMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Love going down to it and slowly easing your way around it ,,,, no rush , take your time snog it , slow tongue movements listen to her moans it’ll tell you if your doing it well

My favourite bit of sex delivering good oral

Gentle caressing kisses, a little suction on the clit, long, slow licks with the tongue, swirling it around my clit and lips before putting the tongue inside, inching it in, feeling my pulsate against it as I start to become more aroused - then back to the clit and repeat…basically I love to be devoured xx"

Wow you got me pulsating just by reading this x

Oooh err, must concentrate on work

By *ornyandachingCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Loving this thread xx

By *neoclockgunMan  over a year ago

London

I so wish I could… I’d snog your pussy all night.

I like it as a woman climbs of my cock after we have both cum and sit on my face while I gently lick her sensitive clit just before she sits deep on my tongue pushing it deep inside her pussy forcing our cum into my mouth

By *oyalmarine64Man  over a year ago

Clackmannanshire

Damnnnnnnn love it!

By *azza72Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Yep I can do that

By *9Karm69Man  over a year ago

plymouth/chesterfield

I'd be heaven, ok my tongue i you

» Add a new message to this topic