FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > wives and cum

wives and cum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elrose57 OP   Couple  over a year ago

reading

do married woman who cheat use condoms more or do they take there lovers cum home inside them and do any guys on here know that there wives have lovers and turn blind eye to it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rsmith21zMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"do married woman who cheat use condoms more or do they take there lovers cum home inside them and do any guys on here know that there wives have lovers and turn blind eye to it"

Interesting topic guys, I think a mix really, some would prefer condoms I guess

By *aviddomMan  over a year ago

South Shields

My ex used to say nothing then when we went to bed she’d initiate sex and if she’d been with someone earlier come and sit on my face. I knew then what she’d been up to and as I licked her she would tell me what happened and the details.

By *erry2020888Man  over a year ago

stockport

hi my ex use to cheat did not think i knew but often had taste of cum in her pussy even after she tried to clean it

reading

sounds like it did not stop you licking her out , bet she knew you knew and loved knowing you new without saying anything ,, how long did it go on for

"hi my ex use to cheat did not think i knew but often had taste of cum in her pussy even after she tried to clean it"

By *edonist79Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Not married but have a gf. She has a black fwb whose tested. So he gets to come in her. Turned up a few times with his cum in her. Most she's had in one day was 3 different guys cum. Me, her fwb and someone else she knows well and was tested.

She has a breeding kink.

Only other gf ive known cheat used a condom. I think if your genuinly cheating its pretty stupid and risky to go bare. All it takes is one sti and your caught out.

By *irBummyFingerMan  over a year ago

Carmarthen

I’ve slept with a few cheating wife’s/gf’s and they all wanted bare. One said to me “it’s not cheating properly if it’s covered”. Another said it made her feel slutty with another mans cum inside her.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

although she's not technically cheating because i know she meets men for sex, mrs loves to be filled with spunk

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’ve slept with a few cheating wife’s/gf’s and they all wanted bare. One said to me “it’s not cheating properly if it’s covered”. Another said it made her feel slutty with another mans cum inside her. "

Would completely agree with you here. I’ve had the same from married women. One said to me “I just love cum, I need the cum”

By *irBummyFingerMan  over a year ago

Carmarthen

"I’ve slept with a few cheating wife’s/gf’s and they all wanted bare. One said to me “it’s not cheating properly if it’s covered”. Another said it made her feel slutty with another mans cum inside her.

Would completely agree with you here. I’ve had the same from married women. One said to me “I just love cum, I need the cum”

"

My favourite sort of woman

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

Been with a few married women, and all but one asked for Bareback

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

It was a few wives making 'spur of the moment' decisions not to use condoms and to take my cum inside them which led me to decide to exclusively play bareback...

....over the years, I've cum inside married women more often than into condoms with both married and singles combined...

reading

all sounds like most like to go home with the good old spunk inside , im sure many husband s like the idea of it to if truth be known

» Add a new message to this topic