FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Any tips?

Any tips?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hisistheway OP   Couple  over a year ago

ipswich

Me and my husband are new to the lifestyle and would love to know what tips you could give us x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go to a club observe the goings 9n talk to people if you don't feel comfortable sit tight

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Talk to each other! Pick apart any scenario you can think of and talk honestly about how you think you'd feel. Tell each other your deepest sexual fantasies and be honest about how the other feels about it. Then talk some more!

Total honesty and being open minded is really important in a swinger relationship. I guarantee it will bring you closer together just talking about these things.

By *exyilkcouple500Couple  over a year ago

ilkeston

try the chat rooms , reading what others put & look at cams & if like put yours on

By *hisistheway OP   Couple  over a year ago

ipswich

Thanks. We are going to a club in a couple of weeks as there’s no pressure to do anything and see how we get on. Both very excited though!

"Talk to each other! Pick apart any scenario you can think of and talk honestly about how you think you'd feel. Tell each other your deepest sexual fantasies and be honest about how the other feels about it. Then talk some more!

Total honesty and being open minded is really important in a swinger relationship. I guarantee it will bring you closer together just talking about these things. "

Agree a solid relationship that's open and equal is so important x

"Thanks. We are going to a club in a couple of weeks as there’s no pressure to do anything and see how we get on. Both very excited though! "

Sounds healthy just don't have any expectations. Be open minded and talk

By *alsaGuy77Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

You need to have clear and honest communication about what you do and don't want, what is acceptable and what isn't, and you must both stick to it. Start slowly and build up from there - in a club just chat to people and see how it feels. Don't do anything you've said you wouldn't do beforehand just because you're caught up in the moment

If you've never done anything like this before I'd suggest you either experience play together only in the setting or if you swap you do sane room swap so you are both present and can see what the other is doing. That way there is no fear of wondering what happened when you weren't there. Also at the club moderate the drinking so you can keep control - not because anyone will take advantage but so you can be happy with knowing what is going on at all times.

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Only do what you both want to do. No taking one for the team!

Gbat

Communication, honesty, trust and boundaries.

They’d be my top four most important things.

Also expect that what you want will change the more you explore.

Nothing is set in stone, so we have discovered. We always thought we’d never do full swap but it’s something we’re now talking about.

Good luck and have fun

Viv

By *apxxxWoman  over a year ago

North Shropshire not Wales!!!ffs & Manchester

"You need to have clear and honest communication about what you do and don't want, what is acceptable and what isn't, and you must both stick to it. Start slowly and build up from there - in a club just chat to people and see how it feels. Don't do anything you've said you wouldn't do beforehand just because you're caught up in the moment

If you've never done anything like this before I'd suggest you either experience play together only in the setting or if you swap you do sane room swap so you are both present and can see what the other is doing. That way there is no fear of wondering what happened when you weren't there. Also at the club moderate the drinking so you can keep control - not because anyone will take advantage but so you can be happy with knowing what is going on at all times."

100% this

By *rad670Man  over a year ago

South Lakes

"Talk to each other! Pick apart any scenario you can think of and talk honestly about how you think you'd feel. Tell each other your deepest sexual fantasies and be honest about how the other feels about it. Then talk some more!

Total honesty and being open minded is really important in a swinger relationship. I guarantee it will bring you closer together just talking about these things. "

This is the best tip I can see on the thread so far. I have just been on the receiving end of the bad side of when things are not talked about and boundaries and rules are not discussed and from my point of view you should then also discuss them boundaries and rules with the others involved, it's not nice and it can sting when it goes a bit wrong through bad comunication.

"Me and my husband are new to the lifestyle and would love to know what tips you could give us x"

Carlos says, have sex with people you find attractive, it's that easy.

By *MCMan  over a year ago

London/ EA

Don’t eat yellow snow…

Oh wait wrong advice

Go with the flow but make sure you both always feel comfortable, if one of you doesn’t in any situation stop.

Have fun.

Be open, honest and communicate everything. Set your limits and boundaries, don't cross them no matter what. If one of you is uncomfortable with something, walk away from that situation. Most importantly have fun and don't take it to seriously!

You are going to make some mistakes and you may be duped occasionally.

Don’t beat yourselves up over it.

Process and move forward a bit wiser.

As others have said communication is crucial and we find early and open communication particularly very soon after any event.

Don’t let embarrassment or shyness stand in the way of letting each other know how you feel.

» Add a new message to this topic