FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ignorance when you mesage

Ignorance when you mesage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ayleeds OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Why is it so many on hear read messages then just ignore you. When you take the time to message them a simple no thanks wood be polite not to read it and just ignore you grrrrrr

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No thanks.

By *ixen-XWoman  over a year ago

Unicornville Utopia And Lovin It X

Because if you get loads of messages and reply to everyone you simply havnt the time also what's happened to me before is if you send too many messages out the spam filters kick in and they disable messages till following day ...I had a meet up once and couldn't reply till after midnight

By *ltra72Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

A popular woman or couple might get hundreds of messages every day, don’t take it to heart

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

You're not owed a response. Read the site rules.

If you can't appreciate that no response IS a no thank you, then this is not the site for you

By *oxy babeWoman  over a year ago

gower

No reply means not interested, it’s in the faq, if women reply not interested then men tend to question them and then get arsy, it’s not worth the hassle, just block them in future.

No response is the response. You're not owed a reply to your message.

By *ire_thornMan  over a year ago

no comment

I'll send messages that may get read and deleted or just deleted without being read... It is what it is... It also might depend on how you project yourself via profile or message as well... If you don't get a response take it in stride and move on... It's probably nothing personal

For me, I've learnt if I respond not interested and I'm asked why, guys rarely give up and try and problem solve my reasons. So its easier to ignore. I even had one guy get angry when I said he wasn't my type and started slating the guys in my veris, said why don't you admit you only like white dick and blocked me. So yeah easier to ignore

Nice one dude

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

[Removed by poster at 16/02/22 19:15:29]

By *edantic SheilaWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

What everyone said

I've had it today guys ignore my messages, just move on and don't take it personally, I don't.

Home

Lad they can't message everyone back because they get so many each day

By *oupleexeter30Couple  over a year ago

Exeter

We get loads of messages and no way are we going to reply to all. Just take no reply as the response and move on

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

[Removed by poster at 16/02/22 19:19:30]

Leeds

Wether it in the fac or not find it rather rude yeh my profile maybe dated and yes i dont have loads of photos on show

Why is written rejection so important?

"Wether it in the fac or not find it rather rude yeh my profile maybe dated and yes i dont have loads of photos on show "

If you were a single female or couple would you reply to your profile?

Leeds

"You're not owed a response. Read the site rules.

If you can't appreciate that no response IS a no thank you, then this is not the site for you "

Lol i have been in this lifestyle for many years and funny thing is i proved the ignarant of some folks many times when i had a cpls profile

Home

"Why is written rejection so important?"
id rather not get a written rejection

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

"Why is it so many on hear read messages then just ignore you. When you take the time to message them a simple no thanks wood be polite not to read it and just ignore you grrrrrr"

Read the site rules and educate yourself

Leeds

"Wether it in the fac or not find it rather rude yeh my profile maybe dated and yes i dont have loads of photos on show

If you were a single female or couple would you reply to your profile?"

Yes i wood if the person had took the time to message and not just a one liner but took the time to message

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

Make your massage standout from the others that they will get on a daily basis.

Make sure you use the correct spelling of the words you type and, punctuate your sentences properly.

North

"Wether it in the fac or not find it rather rude yeh my profile maybe dated and yes i dont have loads of photos on show "

Yes it’s boring and dated so why would anyone be interested

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

this site is like that at times,

let it go, without taking it too personally is our advice

find somebody who will answer instead, they might be more compatible in the long run anyways

"Wether it in the fac or not find it rather rude yeh my profile maybe dated and yes i dont have loads of photos on show

Yes i wood if the person had took the time to message and not just a one liner but took the time to message "

We reply to most so you probably would get a reply from us but we don’t think your profile is unique from thousands of others on here.

Would an inbox full of ‘no thanks’ make you feel any better?

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

glastonbury festival

We wouldn’t respond if you messaged us. Been on here 7 years on this profile no photo updates and poor photos showing. I know more about the woman in them than I do you.

Your only “47” how come you haven’t created a better profile to sell your self ? Maybe then you would get a reply.

Stop moaning about others and focus on yourself first

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

Tbh if you msged us and we finally got to your msg out of hundred we would ignore it to because there is no effort in you profile at all.

Also they may be ignoring you based on the fact that if you have sent a msg that indicates you haven't read their profile then that will get you ignore, deleted or blocked straight away.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

"You're not owed a response. Read the site rules.

If you can't appreciate that no response IS a no thank you, then this is not the site for you

Lol i have been in this lifestyle for many years and funny thing is i proved the ignarant of some folks many times when i had a cpls profile "

The irony here is that you're calling others ignorant whilst being ignorant of the site faq yourself. Makes no difference if you agree with it or not. You are not owed anything by anyone else on this site. No one has to reply and all of us send messages that get ignored.

Just accept it, forget about it and moved on. It isn't worth getting annoyed about.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Why is it so many on hear read messages then just ignore you. When you take the time to message them a simple no thanks wood be polite not to read it and just ignore you grrrrrr"

Let's say you send 10 messages a day for two weeks and everyone replies "no thanks".

You have 140 no thank you messages in your inbox and have been blocked by 140 people.

Are you more or less happy now?

Winston

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

Yes i wood if the person had took the time to message and not just a one liner but took the time to message "

I come on here for me.

To chat to friends, have a nosey, I didn’t join to have an admin job.

It’s not rude to not reply - no reply is a no.

Would you spend your time on here replying to hundreds of messages? Then get back ‘why not’ , or get abuse.

I’ll use the site how I want to thanks

North

No effort = getting nowhere

It's got nothing to do with being polite or rude.

I don't want to spend my time on here replying no thanks and risk receiving abuse. I got told to fuck off yesterday because I said no thanks.

Why should I tolerate that?

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Saves them 30 seconds of time writing no thank you and sending it.

Read the Fab Ts and Cs no reply = not interested

By *wales_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff ish

We try and respond to all messages if the sender has put a little bit of effort in.

It can be quite time consuming and we have received a couple of negative replies following a rejection which was off-putting and stopped us replying for a while.

By *mma1973Woman  over a year ago

just out of reach

I wouldnt reply to a hidden profile

See below from the sites FAQ:

There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

Just because I have a home address, businesses send me lots of junk mail. Does this mean I should read it all or buy what they are selling? No of course not. People have all sorts of reasons for not replying on here, most mentioned in this thread. Just accept the site rules, that no reply means not interested. And move on to finding those that are xx

Why do I owe a total stranger anything?

What’s ignorant is not reading the site FAQs

It’s states…

“If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested.”

Nobody owes you a reply.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I think the op is ignorant not coming back on and answering the posts

By *eedsortingMan  over a year ago

Radley

While it feels like it might be polite for people to reply to your message, it's quite likely that whoever you messaged receives hundreds of messages and, quite frankly, I don't blame them if they don't reply. Life is too short to stress about stuff like this. It is very nice when people do take the time to reply, and I really appreciate it when it happens. But it's a whole lot easier for me to reply when I get, maybe, 1 message every couple of weeks, and then they only tend to happen if I am camming in the rooms.

Just chill and move on. Plus, as others have said here, often if they reply and indicate that they aren't interested they get a whole load of shit. I really don't get that. We are all individual and have our own likes, preferences, turn ons. We don't have to justify to others why they don't light up our urges - because sometimes we may not even be able to explain it. It's not even a judgement on you - it's just the reality that there's no initial attraction.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I delete 99% of mine as most haven't read my profile, simple

I'll always reply to a decent message, as they're so rare.

Some of mine 2nite have been "wanked over ur pics" "u free"

Fancy a meet up etc

I'd be here all day replying no thanks so just ignore it

Mrs

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

I understand where you are coming from OP, but when inundated with ""WUU2 "" messages isn't really good. And after 9 years of some ridiculous messages it's a lot easier to message back to those who have shown they have actually read the profile. But yes it can be very frustrating xxxxx Suzi

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

"I think the op is ignorant not coming back on and answering the posts"

He has been online if you scroll back, he was on 43 minutes ago

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

As an example OP I replied no thanks to someone earlier today and I've just replied to his twelfth message ranging from "why not" to "oh please" to " you can make an exception" and the classic "age is just a number". That's why people don't reply.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"

Oh please! Just stop with this entitlement. You're entitled to nothing here, it isn't rude, it's a none reply, a no thanks, get over it ffs! We've got numerous none replies, some are forumites, no biggie, no block, no nasty response, we appreciate we're not for them, suggest you do the same, that's life.

Leeds

Ok so some mixed answers on hear but hey hoe maybe i need to re do my profile ect but thanks all for the fun evaning of reading your replys take cair all xxx

"Ok so some mixed answers on hear but hey hoe maybe i need to re do my profile ect but thanks all for the fun evaning of reading your replys take cair all xxx"

Good luck OP

Leeds

"Ok so some mixed answers on hear but hey hoe maybe i need to re do my profile ect but thanks all for the fun evaning of reading your replys take cair all xxx

Good luck OP"

Many thanks

It's not ignorence.

But if you messaged me and I looked at your profile, I'd delete. Your pics are not so great. Just a heads up

» Add a new message to this topic