FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples parties. But hubby not playing except the wife. Bizarre or choice?

Couples parties. But hubby not playing except the wife. Bizarre or choice?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ieutenant OP   Man  over a year ago

london

It may sound strange. Some couples don't like seeing hubby playing instead prefer him watching. Are you in this category of women? Any reason behind it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don’t play with others and only play with the wife on any meets. It works for us

total choice we been swinging 28 years the last 10 hubs has not played when at clubs or parties ....he used to get involved and had alot of sucess but it got to a point where guys were trying to do as they pleased when having fun so he be came my eyes and voice not only thet but hes always enjoyed watch me with others ..... youll be suprised how many guys will slip the condom off when behind very sly and r*p*y so now in a club hes my eyes n ears ,,,private parties i feel its best to let those that are organising to know how we play so they know ....

By *ixen-XWoman  over a year ago

Unicornville Utopia And Lovin It X

Hubby only plays with me that's our choice and mostly what stag and vixen dynamics are ...every couple has different rules boundaries and ways to play ...weve never had a problem with others not respecting our dynamics

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

I (hubby) have met couples on my own where the husband does not play and just wants to watch his wife and I together. There have been occasions when out with my wife when I don't play. She just heads iff with another lady and i leave them to it or i just want to watch her having fun. There's no rhyme or reason, just depends on my mood.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Everyone's dynamic & kink is different

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Nope, like watching my other half with another woman.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

There’s nothing strange in that arrangement if that’s what they both want, is there?

By *ouplecu2015Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Hubby (I) I'm allowed to watch but can't play

Strange to ask if it's bazaar in a swinging environment, everyone has choices to do what pleases them.

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Definitely not bizarre. A lot of hubbies just want to watch.

When we was active I the husband didn't have a lot of interest in playing as I preferred to watch the wife... my choice and the wife was happy with it.

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

This is exactly how we play. I (Mrs N) do full sex and Mr N loves to watch. We would love to meet other couples who play like this so we could have a double cuckold meet. Where two cuckold hubbies watch their hot wives playing with a young stud x

By *ixen-XWoman  over a year ago

Unicornville Utopia And Lovin It X

"This is exactly how we play. I (Mrs N) do full sex and Mr N loves to watch. We would love to meet other couples who play like this so we could have a double cuckold meet. Where two cuckold hubbies watch their hot wives playing with a young stud x"

Love this I'm looking for a wing woman xx

london

I respect each and everyone way of life.

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

We are quite new to the scene compared to other couples. So is there a label for the setup where in group sex consisting of both sees or in just a 3sum where my hubby would only play with me during the meet?

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

I'd be caged, simple as that

"We are quite new to the scene compared to other couples. So is there a label for the setup where in group sex consisting of both sees or in just a 3sum where my hubby would only play with me during the meet?"

That’s how we do it and we’re a Stag and Vixen couple. There’s other aspects to it as well so it might not work for you.

By *rnmrs40Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

We don’t meet yet but when we do decide to that’s how we will play. Mrs will play and mr will either only play with her or watch the fun

By *urAlterEgosCouple  over a year ago

Barnsley

This is how we roll and don’t see it as bizarre at all

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Quite a few of the couples I know don’t have the hubby play. I don’t think it is uncommon.

My experience is often that hubby loves watching her and knowing she is having a good time but she gets uncomfortable if he plays. Not saying it is jealousy but that dynamic is often in play. He is happy to watch and gets thrills that way.

By *eirdscienceMan  over a year ago

Postwick

It's our preferred option, unless you get turned on in these scenarios it's hard for others to understand the kink

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

We've done both in the past and enjoyed both so we have no hard and fast rules ! and if everyone is happy ..no problems but Mr4 does like seeing Mrs4 have fun more than anything

By *angerousLiaisonsCoupleCouple  over a year ago

London

We have a D/s element to our relationship and the missus is bi-curious so I’ll play with other women and couples but she only wants to play with me and another single girl.

But to each their own!

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"This is exactly how we play. I (Mrs N) do full sex and Mr N loves to watch. We would love to meet other couples who play like this so we could have a double cuckold meet. Where two cuckold hubbies watch their hot wives playing with a young stud x"

I wouldn't say I (Jack) am a cuckold, but this is mostly what we tend to do.

london

Quite impress with the mixed view and preference.

We have held quiet a few parties now and we find it’s a lot of the women ,that don’t won’t to play …

I like to watch him fuck and me just watch.

Some couples get annoyed as apparently women are invited as sex bait. If I don't put out they have issues.

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

Been with a few couples over the years and the dynamics have been very different with all.

The important bit is that it has always been fun for all every time.

By *ewnameCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I talked the wife into swinging so I could get more pussy without cheating, but after a few couples meets I found myself watching my wife and getting really horny so I asked her if she was up for me getting her guys and me watching and of course, she said yes lol, not had a meet since lockdown but hope she is up for it as soon as things get a bit better, still have some couples we will meet but mostly I will be watching the wife get well fucked and enjoy fucking her slippy pussy after

By *hinefineMan  over a year ago

stockport

Do you want to play? Or happy with this arrangement? Sounds like you’re not happy and under duress (not aloud to play) . Can message me privately as I’m sure other half would object. Sounds abusive and unhealthy. You should reevaluate your dynamic

By *eventysixCouple  over a year ago

glossop

We both play.

By *ussraneCouple  over a year ago

Romford

"We don’t meet yet but when we do decide to that’s how we will play. Mrs will play and mr will either only play with her or watch the fun"

This is same for us,

By *lirtyAndFunCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

We are like this, V just loves to see me fuck or being fucked, its his biggest turn on. I just love everything about sex, so we both get what we want from it

By *iberatedduoCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne

We sometimes play that way if any couples would like to Join Cat as other half watches. x

» Add a new message to this topic