FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Gents trying to get their partners involved in the action.

Gents trying to get their partners involved in the action.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

We all know that there are far more males on here to females and couples.

Just wondered if any of the males on here ever try and get their partners involved. If so how? And were you successful?

If not is it a desire of yours to do so?

(Open to answers from all, not just males)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urious_couple_ukCouple  over a year ago

South Cambs

Just waiting here for this one to explode. I can list so many men that Want their partners to play too. Most have an interest but are too scared to take the plunge!!

"Just waiting here for this one to explode. I can list so many men that Want their partners to play too. Most have an interest but are too scared to take the plunge!!"

It will be an interesting one…..

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Hi all

We all know that there are far more males on here to females and couples.

Just wondered if any of the males on here ever try and get their partners involved. If so how? And were you successful?

Does your partner know your on fab?

If not is it a desire of yours to do so?

(Open to answers from all, not just males) "

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

During sex when she was on the point of orgasm I'd ask her if she would like another cock she'd always say mmmm yes please but afterwards she'd shy away from the idea so I set it up best thing I ever done.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

swinger's are rather open and very together people who know each other inside out and this is not how most couples live most couples in the vanillia sex world just dont have a clue who there partner in life is ... lot of marrigdes cant get there own sex lives in order so stand no chance of swinging and lets be honest if you cant talk about sex to the person you are so called closest to then who can you talk to ...

"During sex when she was on the point of orgasm I'd ask her if she would like another cock she'd always say mmmm yes please but afterwards she'd shy away from the idea so I set it up best thing I ever done. "

How did u set it up (asking for a friend) as it could have massively back fired?

[Removed by poster at 16/02/22 11:42:03]

"swinger's are rather open and very together people who know each other inside out and this is not how most couples live most couples in the vanillia sex world just dont have a clue who there partner in life is ... lot of marrigdes cant get there own sex lives in order so stand no chance of swinging and lets be honest if you cant talk about sex to the person you are so called closest to then who can you talk to ...

"

This is a good point.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Surely the "successful" ones are the couples? I'm confused.

"Surely the "successful" ones are the couples? I'm confused. "

They may not have gone in to it in the beginning as a couple.

One may have been a bit more of a driving force in to the introduction. And there may be some who tried to entice their partner in to it and were unsuccessful

By *urious_couple_ukCouple  over a year ago

South Cambs

So I’m happy to share my story as my husband knew just how to work me and I’m so glad he did!!

Apparently he’d been fantasising for years about me with other men. He slowly brought it up during sex, to the point we’d discuss It every time. He’d ask Where my favourite place to have sex outdoors would be, would I mind people watching, what if they joined in, who would join in and just built up the scene each time as a kind of role play fantasy. Then we talked about it outside the bedroom and I didn’t shy away. So one day he just sent me the login details for fab. We looked together, had fun taking photos, set up a solo meet and never looked back!

As a woman, generally we are insecure about our bodies, and having been in a monogamous marriage for so long It felt it crazy that other men might find me attractive. I think for so many women it’s about getting over the hang ups and self consciousness in order to enjoy yourself to relax and enjoy. Compliments from men who aren’t your husband help with that! Maybe start by getting her to put up photos and see what feedback she gets to boost her ego.

And before everyone starts ranting at me that not all women lack confidence, this is just my story and the women I’ve spoken to! Doesn’t apply to everyone , I know!!!

"So I’m happy to share my story as my husband knew just how to work me and I’m so glad he did!!

Apparently he’d been fantasising for years about me with other men. He slowly brought it up during sex, to the point we’d discuss It every time. He’d ask Where my favourite place to have sex outdoors would be, would I mind people watching, what if they joined in, who would join in and just built up the scene each time as a kind of role play fantasy. Then we talked about it outside the bedroom and I didn’t shy away. So one day he just sent me the login details for fab. We looked together, had fun taking photos, set up a solo meet and never looked back!

As a woman, generally we are insecure about our bodies, and having been in a monogamous marriage for so long It felt it crazy that other men might find me attractive. I think for so many women it’s about getting over the hang ups and self consciousness in order to enjoy yourself to relax and enjoy. Compliments from men who aren’t your husband help with that! Maybe start by getting her to put up photos and see what feedback she gets to boost her ego.

And before everyone starts ranting at me that not all women lack confidence, this is just my story and the women I’ve spoken to! Doesn’t apply to everyone , I know!!!"

A big thank you for this.

Interestingly I'm the opposite way around. I've approached him about swinging a few times, he's potentially open to threesomes and swaps, and will probably try a club with me at some point. But he's not committed to anything or as keen. So I'm just playing on my own still xx

"Interestingly I'm the opposite way around. I've approached him about swinging a few times, he's potentially open to threesomes and swaps, and will probably try a club with me at some point. But he's not committed to anything or as keen. So I'm just playing on my own still xx"

That’s interesting. Have u done anything to try and encourage him other than just talk about it out of interest ?

We talked about it openly from the start of our relationship but it took three years to act on our fantasies.

G messaged me a picture of her and her friend topless saying it's a shame you are out.

Safe to say I wasn't out for long and we had a lot of fun.

That's what started us on Fab and in the scene so I'd say let it happen and if people want to try it they will eventually xx

"We talked about it openly from the start of our relationship but it took three years to act on our fantasies.

G messaged me a picture of her and her friend topless saying it's a shame you are out.

That's what started us on Fab and in the scene so I'd say let it happen and if people want to try it they will eventually xx"

You sound like a very fortunate man! I don’t blame u for shooting home !

"We talked about it openly from the start of our relationship but it took three years to act on our fantasies.

That's what started us on Fab and in the scene so I'd say let it happen and if people want to try it they will eventually xx

You sound like a very fortunate man! I don’t blame u for shooting home ! "

To be honest I considered myself lucky anyway but it was a fun night and the best way to step into th scene. We met several times after that but wanted to meet couples so we have been enjoying private meets since then xx

Bedroom talk led to us opening a couple's profile on here ( we don't have it anymore) we had a few very nice meetings with men

Mr has always been open about the idea even when we first met. Took awhile but got the confidence to give it ago and well here we are.

Mrs x

"Mr has always been open about the idea even when we first met. Took awhile but got the confidence to give it ago and well here we are.

Mrs x"

good for you

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

"swinger's are rather open and very together people who know each other inside out and this is not how most couples live most couples in the vanillia sex world just dont have a clue who there partner in life is ... lot of marrigdes cant get there own sex lives in order so stand no chance of swinging and lets be honest if you cant talk about sex to the person you are so called closest to then who can you talk to ...

"

Spot on reply. I was with my ex husband for 10yrs and now after meeting john i realise i hardly knew the guy at all deep down. With john i know him so deeply due to the fact we have discussed every base of sex and relationships we had. I have never felt so close, loved and wanted in my entire life. Unless you have this base swinging will never work for the normal every day couple. You can't be insecure or jealous in this lifestyle.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I think all you can do is talk to your partner ask if they've got any interest in bringing someone else handheld they bedroom male/female - communication is so important when bringing another person into the relationship so if you can't get the initial conversation rolling it's probably not for you

My husband and I discussed threesomes on our first date so we both knew it was something we were each open to but we'd been together about 6yrs before we took it further we then spent around 3yrs discussing it to ensure it was something we could both handle

What I would say and I don't mean this with any judgement but if I knew my husband was on sites like this prior to us joining together it wouldn't have happened, it had to be something we do together, we had to go into it with 100% trust so there's trust going forward also, so maybe if you're in that situation, deactivate your account on here & start a new one together or start solo ones together etc when the time is right

By *ocky82Man  over a year ago

Watford

I’d absolutely love my wife to join me on here but she just isn’t interested in playing .

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Swingers aren't some elite group whose relationships are superior to other people's. It possible to have a very experimental sex life without swinging and also possible to know your partner inside out and remain completely monogamous.

I asked my wife to sign a sex contract giving me total control over our sex lives 10 years ago . She does what I tell her no questions and never says no . We have a great sex life . Just saying lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Loads want to get their partners involved. The ones that have problems are either too scared to ask their partner, want their partner to do things they're unwilling to do, only want their partner involved so they get to have sex with different women or their partner has made it absolutely clear they want nothing to do with it but they think there's a magic combination of words that will change their mind.

The successful ones are emotionally mature, know how to communicate in an emotional level with their partner and understand that although their fantasy might not be their partners great communication can find common ground and open up a world of possibilities

Neath valley.

Swingers aren't some elite group whose relationships are superior to other people's. It possible to have a very experimental sex life without swinging and also possible to know your partner inside out and remain completely monogamous."

That's the problem today though, couples don't talk enough or open up enough to each other. Trust seems a big issue to some letting your partner in deep to know your very core. Most swingers know each other inside out and trust can't be a issue if you partake in this lifestyle.

"Interestingly I'm the opposite way around. I've approached him about swinging a few times, he's potentially open to threesomes and swaps, and will probably try a club with me at some point. But he's not committed to anything or as keen. So I'm just playing on my own still xx

That’s interesting. Have u done anything to try and encourage him other than just talk about it out of interest ? "

No not really xx

Neath valley.

"I asked my wife to sign a sex contract giving me total control over our sex lives 10 years ago . She does what I tell her no questions and never says no . We have a great sex life . Just saying lol "

So your relationship is based on controlling your wife then

Neath valley.

"Loads want to get their partners involved. The ones that have problems are either too scared to ask their partner, want their partner to do things they're unwilling to do, only want their partner involved so they get to have sex with different women or their partner has made it absolutely clear they want nothing to do with it but they think there's a magic combination of words that will change their mind.

The successful ones are emotionally mature, know how to communicate in an emotional level with their partner and understand that although their fantasy might not be their partners great communication can find common ground and open up a world of possibilities"

Spot on

Absolutely agree with this

"

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Swingers aren't some elite group whose relationships are superior to other people's. It possible to have a very experimental sex life without swinging and also possible to know your partner inside out and remain completely monogamous.

That's the problem today though, couples don't talk enough or open up enough to each other. Trust seems a big issue to some letting your partner in deep to know your very core. Most swingers know each other inside out and trust can't be a issue if you partake in this lifestyle. "

Is it a new problem? I think every relationship is different and has different levels of openess. I honestly don't believe swinging is different to any other sexual preference. If course trust and honest communication help but I've observed many incidences in swinging where it isn't present

"Loads want to get their partners involved. The ones that have problems are either too scared to ask their partner, want their partner to do things they're unwilling to do, only want their partner involved so they get to have sex with different women or their partner has made it absolutely clear they want nothing to do with it but they think there's a magic combination of words that will change their mind.

The successful ones are emotionally mature, know how to communicate in an emotional level with their partner and understand that although their fantasy might not be their partners great communication can find common ground and open up a world of possibilities"

In a world where the wife wants nothing to do with it but they love each other still what does the husband do?

Swingers aren't some elite group whose relationships are superior to other people's. It possible to have a very experimental sex life without swinging and also possible to know your partner inside out and remain completely monogamous."

This is also very true

The successful ones are emotionally mature, know how to communicate in an emotional level with their partner and understand that although their fantasy might not be their partners great communication can find common ground and open up a world of possibilities

In a world where the wife wants nothing to do with it but they love each other still what does the husband do?"

I guess u just have to respect that. But doesn’t stop you from trying to find away as it might just be a barrier or obstacle that needs over coming. That’s why talking is good.

I’ve found that a lot of females in this situation are keen on the idea but nervous of the reality. (Maybe some of the males to )

Forum Mod

East Sussex

In a world where the wife wants nothing to do with it but they love each other still what does the husband do?"

Nothing to do with swinging or sex?

In a world where the wife wants nothing to do with it but they love each other still what does the husband do?

Nothing to do with swinging or sex?"

Both yeah, low libido for example

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Both yeah, low libido for example "

This is a problem that a lot of men encounter. Firstly let me say that someone with a low libido is unlikely to be interested in swinging (although it's not unheard of). I don't have any other suggestions to give you other than talk. Sorry

[Removed by poster at 16/02/22 13:37:09]

No just our sex life and she loves it

and where did i say we were an elite group ?? all im saying is from a swinging point of view we are stgronger if we gave up swinging tomorrow we would still remain strong there are of course zillions of very happy couples who stay within there own bounderies and are compleately happy but this was not a question about normal non swinging couples this is about those who want to swing or at least one half does ...

as for seeing other couples who are not close or male lead over the years we've seen 100s of these they rerely make it as swinging is no fix for something thats already broken lots of people swing for the wrong reasons or are pressured into ...

"No just our sex life and she loves it "

Guys if it works for u then good on ya.

This is a problem that a lot of men encounter. Firstly let me say that someone with a low libido is unlikely to be interested in swinging (although it's not unheard of). I don't have any other suggestions to give you other than talk. Sorry"

No worries not an issue of mine personally just wondering on your outlook

Forum Mod

East Sussex

This is a problem that a lot of men encounter. Firstly let me say that someone with a low libido is unlikely to be interested in swinging (although it's not unheard of). I don't have any other suggestions to give you other than talk. Sorry

No worries not an issue of mine personally just wondering on your outlook "

Oh ok. My outlook is that it's an unsolvable problem for some couples and leads to much unhappiness for at least one of them

Forum Mod

East Sussex

and where did i say we were an elite group ?? all im saying is from a swinging point of view we are stgronger if we gave up swinging tomorrow we would still remain strong there are of course zillions of very happy couples who stay within there own bounderies and are compleately happy but this was not a question about normal non swinging couples this is about those who want to swing or at least one half does ...

as for seeing other couples who are not close or male lead over the years we've seen 100s of these they rerely make it as swinging is no fix for something thats already broken lots of people swing for the wrong reasons or are pressured into ..."

Well I inferred that from you saying that this is not how most couples live. I agree that if both are happy with it the swinging part of your life will be great

Neath valley.

"No just our sex life and she loves it "

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Like most things their are no standard rules on this we are all on a different path ... guys wanting their lady to enjoy swing life can be a long journey the fantasy part of it is a big driver .. for those ( like us) who manage to play together communicate and explore it can be v rewarding

By *hisStagsVixenCouple  over a year ago

peterborough

"So I’m happy to share my story as my husband knew just how to work me and I’m so glad he did!!

And before everyone starts ranting at me that not all women lack confidence, this is just my story and the women I’ve spoken to! Doesn’t apply to everyone , I know!!!"

Absolutely this and the sole reason I kept saying no!!

And before everyone starts ranting at me that not all women lack confidence, this is just my story and the women I’ve spoken to! Doesn’t apply to everyone , I know!!!

Absolutely this and the sole reason I kept saying no!!"

Kept saying no? Not keep saying no. How did Mr manage to overcome this hurdle?

By *hisStagsVixenCouple  over a year ago

peterborough

Absolutely this and the sole reason I kept saying no!!

Kept saying no? Not keep saying no. How did Mr manage to overcome this hurdle?"

It’s a yes now hahaha! Signed us up on here and then I got intrigued by some Of the messages we received

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

I reckon a high percentage of people are not mentally strong enough for this ..

They love talking about it in intimate moments..

But acting it out is totally different..

Sometimes the fantasies are better than the reality

[Removed by poster at 16/02/22 23:05:17]

» Add a new message to this topic