FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Getting addicted

Getting addicted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *easingtart OP   Woman  over a year ago

bristol

How do you cope? The more we go out to “play” the less interested I am in the other life essentials like work , keeping house and staying in touch with friends … all I want to do is do it .how do you get back to reality.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

We don't play very often, we'll go to a club once a month at most and not always play with others. We'll never be one of those couples out playing every Friday and Saturday, then looking for midweek meets too. Keeps it nice and exciting

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I think you need to keep everything in balance. Letting one thing get too strong usually leads to issues down the line.

If meets just make you want more and more then I would consider just dialling it down a bit.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We don't play very often, we'll go to a club once a month at most and not always play with others. We'll never be one of those couples out playing every Friday and Saturday, then looking for midweek meets too. Keeps it nice and exciting "

To each their own but I couldn't agree with this more.

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

I have a similar problem so I have to go off and do something very vanilla for a few days it keeps me in check

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"How do you cope? The more we go out to “play” the less interested I am in the other life essentials like work , keeping house and staying in touch with friends … all I want to do is do it .how do you get back to reality. "

It's good that you are at least mindful there may be other priorities. Does your career come before sex for instance. On the other hand sex is a great stress reliever.

If you are aware things are slipping in respect of not seeing wider family and friends, then maybe not searching for people as often would bring things into focus, that's not saying go vanilla, more meet for pleasure rather than following your horn.

By *lirtyAndFunCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

absolutely addicted, i cant get enough sex & dont know how to explain it. V has always had a very high sex drive but ive surpassed him even.

we work different hours so theres always someone doing the every day stuff, which leaves us plenty of time for this side of it. Very happy atm

By *illloganMan  over a year ago

Essex

There's worse things you could be addicted to!

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

"How do you cope? The more we go out to “play” the less interested I am in the other life essentials like work , keeping house and staying in touch with friends … all I want to do is do it .how do you get back to reality. "

Lol with the sea of fakes and timewasters on here it's quite easy and naturally regulated down to almost zero . We tried a club Friday after being let down yet again by a couple, wasn't very busy so no play there either grrrr . Move closer to us and we'll help you x

This site is addictive and what you see and chat about mmmmmmm

Fuck the life out of it and that should bring you back to reality for a day or two

By *he love catsCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

Totally get the lifestyle can take over your world, we had to reign it in, had the same thing happening with family and not wanting to meet vanilla friends anymore. We now only book a hotel once a month for a weekend, then that's it until the next month, just have to set limits and separate it from our work, friends and family.

"Fuck the life out of it and that should bring you back to reality for a day or two "

"Fuck the life out of it and that should bring you back to reality for a day or two

"

It works, right?

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Totally get that, op. We were like kids in a sweet shop, burnt out and needed a long break, more slow, stealthy and shrewd these days.

"Fuck the life out of it and that should bring you back to reality for a day or two

It works, right? "

Definitely does Ms Cherry

» Add a new message to this topic