FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Block or not?

Block or not?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So we noticed that the same local guy looks at our profile 2 or 3 times everyday.

Never messages or winks and he doesn’t fit our profile “type”.

Is he just having a perv (fair enough) or should we block him as a potential stalker?

Curious about peoples feelings on this situation?

Guess this is fairly common?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Great profile by the way but nothing that identifies you so shouldn't be a stalker issue. If you're happy for people to perve don't let it worry you.

By *ornygezzaMan  over a year ago

west mids

Can’t blame him for having a perv nice profile

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He probably has a penchant for white panties, like I do....

If your concerned I’d block him

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I've had this in the past but the woman took it to a different level by suggesting in her status what I should wear in my next pic. I used the block option and a few months later when looking at my block list I could see she was using the same approach with another fabber.

"I've had this in the past but the woman took it to a different level by suggesting in her status what I should wear in my next pic. I used the block option and a few months later when looking at my block list I could see she was using the same approach with another fabber. "

Hmm..

Yeh that’s another level.

Not really bothered if he’s just having a perv but we don’t want to open up a dialogue with him and seems a bit harsh to just block.

Cheers.

By * is the magic numberCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"So we noticed that the same local guy looks at our profile 2 or 3 times everyday.

Is he just having a perv (fair enough) or should we block him as a potential stalker?

Guess this is fairly common? "

My thought on this is he will simply have a nipple admiration. They are tremendous btw and feature highly in your photo's. I personally wouldn't block him unless he started inappropriate dialogue. He obviously doesn't realise he can hide the fact he views you so often. Or is he doing it to hopefully stir a response??

"So we noticed that the same local guy looks at our profile 2 or 3 times everyday.

You're not showing anything to give your identity away I would just say it's purely perv which I'm guilty of myself but he might not have the confidence message you us single men can be put off quite easily could be an aggressive bio (not you just in general) or some kind of angry status or in most cases he could just think your out of his league so why bother messaging I get that feeling most commonly not knocking myself I just think why waste both our time x

Just block him, you don’t owe him anything. I always think you should trust your gut and he’s evidently got your spidey senses tingling.

We get this alot, same profiles looking at ours 2/3 daily and I've never really thought anything of it

If they began messaging (and wasn't what we were looking for) and making a nuisance of themselves we would just block.

Other than that happy for anyone to perv over our pics lol

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

If it annoys you then block him but it does sound as if he just likes your profile and that is a compliment isn’t it? I think it is pretty common.

I do know that it gets weirdly annoying (maybe more frustrating?) when someone looks but doesn’t engage.

Sometimes in that situation I reach out and see what the story is. Had a couple of good meets over the years from that and also ended up blocking a few as well. At least you find out

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I would say he's probably just enjoying your profile, while respecting your boundaries & not bothering you as he isn't what you are looking for, but keeping an eye out incase things change

It could be some with a stalking streak but could also be someone that is shy and hesitating whether to message or not. I get these regular viewers too. Ultimately if it is making you a little uncomfortable I would block

"If it annoys you then block him but it does sound as if he just likes your profile and that is a compliment isn’t it? I think it is pretty common.

I do know that it gets weirdly annoying (maybe more frustrating?) when someone looks but doesn’t engage.

Sometimes in that situation I reach out and see what the story is. Had a couple of good meets over the years from that and also ended up blocking a few as well. At least you find out "

Totally get what you’re saying.

I’m happy for Dora to have a “fan” but we wondered how common this is.

Cheers.

I have the same people look at my profile regularly without messaging, I see it as a compliment. They must like me to keep looking

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"If it annoys you then block him but it does sound as if he just likes your profile and that is a compliment isn’t it? I think it is pretty common.

Sometimes in that situation I reach out and see what the story is. Had a couple of good meets over the years from that and also ended up blocking a few as well. At least you find out

Totally get what you’re saying.

I’m happy for Dora to have a “fan” but we wondered how common this is.

Cheers. "

To be fair - it is a good profile

"I have the same people look at my profile regularly without messaging, I see it as a compliment. They must like me to keep looking "

Yes that’s why we’re not jumping straight on the block button.

It may be nice to have a few quiet admirers.

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Why block, he's not doing you any harm is he?

If we post pictures then we need to accept people will be looking at them. If people don't like the idea of being looked at then maybe don't post pictures, otherwise just let them crack on

By *picknspanMan  over a year ago

North West Leeds

I can understand why he might look several times

But blocking him?

If every person who checked out profiles on a few separate occasions were blocked then soon you would/could run out of admirers

I think it should be regarded as a flattery that he is so avidly admiring your charms

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

I have someone who does this. I just let them get on with it. If I don’t want people looking at my profile I will hide it.

Obviously if things make you uncomfortable the block is always an option

I can't blame him your pics are great

He has probably never met anyone on fab and just has a wank

"I can understand why he might look several times

But blocking him?

If every person who checked out profiles on a few separate occasions were blocked then soon you would/could run out of admirers

I think it should be regarded as a flattery that he is so avidly admiring your charms"

Yes get this.

Why we haven’t jumped on the block button but if we start hearing horror stories about stalkers we’ll consider it.

Everyone loves an admirer obviously.

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I think for us, a lot would depend upon his profile.

"I think for us, a lot would depend upon his profile. "

It’s just the usual sort of thing.

Posing with his knife collection and a few pictures of his shrine and suchlike.

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"I think for us, a lot would depend upon his profile.

It’s just the usual sort of thing.

Posing with his knife collection and a few pictures of his shrine and suchlike. "

Block

i would block ..its creepy

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"i would block ..its creepy"

Knives and shrines.....disturbingly so

"i would block ..its creepy"

and im saying that as someone whos been stalked by someone on here to the point the police was involved

Just block if you're concerned. I blocked someone earlier for similar - he got a knock back last week, messaged again a few days later, was told "nope" again and

has since looked at our profile 7-8 times a day. Christ, it's hardly the behaviour that would change someone's mind.

M x

I do this regularly I don't go stealth few couples I always check out there new pics fab a few never message because there not what im looking for but still stunning pics suppose it's a perv but ha ho

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Your profile is public 'for all to see' as you intended. He appreciates your profile hence the repeated looks, it's a compliment, appreciate you're being appreciated that's why you've made a public profile which is stunning btw. Accept you'll attract alot of people who are not compatible with yourselves, you could end up blocking thousands and be preoccupied with nonesensensicle stuff, ie wasting your time on here, is it worth it?

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Why block, he's not doing you any harm is he?

If we post pictures then we need to accept people will be looking at them. If people don't like the idea of being looked at then maybe don't post pictures, otherwise just let them crack on "

Exactly!

» Add a new message to this topic