FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > History of cuckoldry query

History of cuckoldry query

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mbrosia2020 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Coventry

Interested to know how did people know about cuckoldry before the advent of the internet and how were bull's recruited?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *i_guy_sloughMan  over a year ago

Langley

Adverts in adult magazines were one source, all of the mags had sections for people seeking others.

By *iman2100Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Cuckoldry" first existed in writing in 1520s. A woman being unfaithful to her husband. I am not sure when it became a sexual kink but I would guess cucks by choice existed hundreds of years ago.

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

We discovered it via the Internet. It's our favourite kink

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

there was contact mags one call rendezvous, you would look and send letter to mag and they sent them to the person took long time to make contact

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Wasn't there a famous 18th century divorce case...

Husband enticed wife to have affairs and he watched through door.

Something I think to do with early owners of Harewood house Yorkshire.. if memory correct

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People sent carrier pigeons.

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

"Interested to know how did people know about cuckoldry before the advent of the internet and how were bull's recruited?"

Hushed tones in pubs after a wife took an interest in me.

C

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

"Interested to know how did people know about cuckoldry before the advent of the internet and how were bull's recruited?"

My wife falls into the cuckqean category. It would be more apt to say she likes to hot husband me if we are just swapping sexs but same thing here We had no idea it was a thing when we started.

We started swinging back in the 90s in our early 20s and it all started with her desire to have me bed other women and come home to her. She acctually arranged my first date with a freind of hers...which lead to the flood gates opening and here we are 26 years later.

We honestly had no idea it was thing. Not a clue. We knew my wife was super bi curious (which we explored by getting on the Internet not long after that first date) but it was quite some time before saw mention of the cuckqean thing online. Its still not discussed that much but we know now there's a lot of ladies out there who love seeing their fellas with other women.

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

It's been around for centuries, in various cultures, in one form.or another.

You might enjoy the book, 'Insatiable Wives' that covers some of this. Very highly recommended.

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Insatiable Wives: Women Who Stray and the Men Who Love Them, by David J. Ley.

If you think about it, us men can be so controlled by our lust, it's no surprise that hot-wifing and cuckoldry became a thing. Add in candaulism and it's as old as, well, man!

» Add a new message to this topic