Time wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ragon and Athena OP   Couple  over a year ago

London / romford

Why the.hell there are so many on this site we thought swinging was simple lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Was a time things were running smoothly.but it's more about shuffling through until you've found similar interests and are genuine are still loads

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

What are you classing as a time waster? I'd say it's someone who arranges a meet and then doesn't turn up to that meet or let you know before hand.

By *ercedes_SLKMan  over a year ago

nottingham

"What are you classing as a time waster? I'd say it's someone who arranges a meet and then doesn't turn up to that meet or let you know before hand.

"

Agree but also those Couples who arrange a meet then go radio silent on you.

Recently got invited to a meet to which I drove 90 minutes to. This was after having had a couple of hours messaging back & forth

Arrived at the postcode 30 minutes early and messaged for house number to be met with offline

Waited around for an hour then drove home

They were online next morning so I just asked what had happened as appreciate emergencies can occur at anytime to be met with a nasty reply and being blocked……

Wasn’t surprised to see them vanish from fab the next day

Lesson learnt in that I will now insist on speaking to any potential meets before investing my time

By *lhr1061Man  over a year ago

Warwickshire

"What are you classing as a time waster? I'd say it's someone who arranges a meet and then doesn't turn up to that meet or let you know before hand.

Recently got invited to a meet to which I drove 90 minutes to. This was after having had a couple of hours messaging back & forth

Arrived at the postcode 30 minutes early and messaged for house number to be met with offline

They were online next morning so I just asked what had happened as appreciate emergencies can occur at anytime to be met with a nasty reply and being blocked……

Lesson learnt in that I will now insist on speaking to any potential meets before investing my time"

Can I just ask, where they from Leicester?

nottingham

Lesson learnt in that I will now insist on speaking to any potential meets before investing my time

Can I just ask, where they from Leicester?"

Yes - from Leicester

Warwickshire

Yes - from Leicester"

I had the same thing, they keep popping up with a new profile every couple of weeks. Not sure what they get out of it.

nottingham

Yes - from Leicester

I had the same thing, they keep popping up with a new profile every couple of weeks. Not sure what they get out of it."

Cretins……..

Am certain their parents must be really proud of them

Warwickshire

Such a shame you're not allowed to name and shame idiots like them.

nottingham

"Such a shame you're not allowed to name and shame idiots like them."

The Site needs to start taking ownership and banning these people and not just taking folks money…..

By *orkshireDrifterMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

It's a free site so inevitably it attracts the wanking dreamers, the hopeful but hopeless and the downright nasty.

It has always been thus. Having been swinging since my twenties it was the same in the contact mag days: free contacts attracted the same crew while the better fee charging magazines gave good resulted (Experience, Forum mag' etc).

Don't give up, just get to recognise the dodgy ones. There are good people on here!

nottingham

"It's a free site so inevitably it attracts the wanking dreamers, the hopeful but hopeless and the downright nasty.

It has always been thus. Having been swinging since my twenties it was the same in the contact mag days: free contacts attracted the same crew while the better fee charging magazines gave good resulted (Experience, Forum mag' etc).

Don't give up, just get to recognise the dodgy ones. There are good people on here!"

Without doubt some VERY decent folk on here and I’ve been fortunate thus far to have primarily only met the decent ones…..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have had three time wasters this week.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Nothing is simple on here x

Yeah it’s really not simple lol

I can’t give it away lol

We’ve only had one no show in the early days but what is worse is someone that talks themselves up and then can’t perform.

It’s just embarrassing.

Verifications are everything now.

"We’ve only had one no show in the early days but what is worse is someone that talks themselves up and then can’t perform.

It’s just embarrassing.

Verifications are everything now. "

Don't be embarrassed, most men have issues at some point. Maybe speak to your doctor.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Happens all the time, I reckon about 50% of my socials have been a no show, and a couple of actual meets. Despite plenty of due diligence!

Sadly Fab is a magnet for creeps, wierdos, misogynistic men and the rising tide of incels.

They have zero social skills, lack empathy, viewing women as objects and not people, and are incapable of meeting women / making positive connections in real / vanilla life, be it down the pub, through work, at the bus stop or in a night club.

They see Fab and think its the answer to all their prayers.

They see loads of pussy (not real people) on tap ready to serve them and best of all its free! So there is no need to get their money out.

They start uploading cock pictures to send with copy and paste wanna fuck now and all manner of crude messages to as many women / couples local to them and they expect replies.

They they start to get angry and aggressive when no replies come or if they are told no thank you further fueling their incel status and beliefs. Unable to process why they are not need deep in pussy after a few weeks. Many just can't understand why! Some post threads asking why they fail and receive g

Sound advice from successful fab members but 90% the advice is not taken onboars and acted on.

What they fail to realise is fab requires the same social decorum, respect, truthfulness & been trustworthy alongside been funny, engaging, polite, having a genuine personality and generally been a decent human being are all required to have a chance at making meaningful connections with other people, that if all goes well may lead to sexual adventures.

In fact if you don't have these types of qualities and are unable to succeed in making positive connections that lead to sexual relationships in real life then you are definitely going to struggle to do the same on fab!

Sadly the covid pandemic just greatly increased the number of incels, keyboard warriors, dreamers and fantasists to fab.

If your a genuine swinger then its best to use fab to stay in contact with friends in the swinging scene / community and stick to the clubs and organised socials. Doing that if your a decent person male or female or a couple over time will invariably lead to private party invites and you will start to benefit from becoming a valued part of the swinging community.

KJ

Just to add once you learn how to wade through the crap there are some fantastic single guys, single ladies and couples on Fab who are a credit to and highly valued by the swinging community.

KJ

By *itygamesMan  over a year ago

UK

i think people arrange a meet when feeling horny then on the day there not so fail to show

or

arrange a meet when theyve had a drink with dutch courage

or

they simply fake

i see many new users join/sign up so i put them on my block list, 70% ish never show as ever being on line again

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

If I get a meet, I'm always gonna get there. Unless I'm dead. That'll be a bother.

If I want to meet and say i'll meet then thats what i'll do. If its a legitimate reason to cancel the proposed meet then straight to reschedule but ideally that shouldnt be needed.

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I never understand this . I put a lot of effort into having a conversation and building a connection and trying to arrange a meet. But most the time nothing arises. But it happens

Of course it comes down to look, preferences and many other factors. But Why waste peoples time because it’s time we do not have

And then you get the ones that despite the fact that she was obviously in quite a lot of discomfort from an injury incurred recently not only turned up but made our first experience together an absolute delight!

There's alot of judgement required to succeed at this but also I think quite a bit of luck as well.

We had quite an abrasive and rude set of messages from someone on here accusing us of having a fake account - why you'd waste your own time messaging an account you thought was fake baffles me - I certainly don't have enough time in my day to warrant that. Anyways two days later we had our first meet, were verified and I'm sure that won't be the last one ??

I do wonder if in the case of the rather attractive looking single females some single guys set up a fantasy world where they are amazing and from behind a keyboard psyche themselves up but when push comes to shove just don't have the bottle for it? Be the same guys standing in the corner of a night club forever watching "fit birds" dancing etc but would never go and talk to them.

I don't recall a time in my life where I've arranged to meet someone and just ghosted them - ever. It's just rude. I'm not saying that every time I have met that I've proven to be scintillating and amazing company - but I have shown up ??

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Time is the most precious thing we have. Anyone who wastes it is cruel.

By *hloetTV/TS  over a year ago

Nottingham

Generally I don't bother to arrange anything with anyone without recent veri's. Probably means I disregard a lot of genuine people, but with so many time wasters it's something I feel I have to do. The site should surely have a process to identify time wasters. If you have no intention to meet or rarely meet that's fine. Those that arrange meets but constantly don't follow through should be flagged. Wouldn't be difficult to do, a pre and post meet veri would do it.

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Sadly Fab is a magnet for creeps, wierdos, misogynistic men and the rising tide of incels.

They have zero social skills, lack empathy, viewing women as objects and not people, and are incapable of meeting women / making positive connections in real / vanilla life, be it down the pub, through work, at the bus stop or in a night club.

They see loads of pussy (not real people) on tap ready to serve them and best of all its free! So there is no need to get their money out.

They start uploading cock pictures to send with copy and paste wanna fuck now and all manner of crude messages to as many women / couples local to them and they expect replies.

They they start to get angry and aggressive when no replies come or if they are told no thank you further fueling their incel status and beliefs. Unable to process why they are not need deep in pussy after a few weeks. Many just can't understand why! Some post threads asking why they fail and receive g

Sound advice from successful fab members but 90% the advice is not taken onboars and acted on.

What they fail to realise is fab requires the same social decorum, respect, truthfulness & been trustworthy alongside been funny, engaging, polite, having a genuine personality and generally been a decent human being are all required to have a chance at making meaningful connections with other people, that if all goes well may lead to sexual adventures.

In fact if you don't have these types of qualities and are unable to succeed in making positive connections that lead to sexual relationships in real life then you are definitely going to struggle to do the same on fab!

Sadly the covid pandemic just greatly increased the number of incels, keyboard warriors, dreamers and fantasists to fab.

If your a genuine swinger then its best to use fab to stay in contact with friends in the swinging scene / community and stick to the clubs and organised socials. Doing that if your a decent person male or female or a couple over time will invariably lead to private party invites and you will start to benefit from becoming a valued part of the swinging community.

KJ"

Well said

I've just been accused of being a time waster, simply because I said this week I'm not able to meet while Friday as I have my kids. Simply unbelievable

By *ose and her beastCouple  over a year ago

Watford

Covid fucked up the private scene your best off going to clubs x

"We’ve only had one no show in the early days but what is worse is someone that talks themselves up and then can’t perform.

It’s just embarrassing.

Verifications are everything now.

Don't be embarrassed, most men have issues at some point. Maybe speak to your doctor. "

Aww..

A basic lack of understanding doesn’t mean that you’re really slow.

By *m NormalMan  over a year ago

Telford

This is true.

I was sexting here upto mid last week for about 4 days, the banter was fantastic. You might recognise the scenario; young 23yo gf to a paraplegic and her very much younger sister. The gf gave me an address in ST3 7RW.

Without waring the gf profile disappeared, as if admin had removed it. It so happens I needed to be in ST3 to see a client this morning. After finishing I went to ST3 7RW, I have the full address, rang the bell and a woman, I don't recognise and was not mentioned in the sexting, answered the door. I made an excuse and left.

So, that's a prime example of a fake profile giving out a fake address, no doubt with fake pictures, which I have of the gf and sister. Admin probably did removed the profile for mentioning the sister.

Just as well I was in the area, otherwise it's a complete waste of time. That was the 3rd fake I've attended.

"This is true.

Without waring the gf profile disappeared, as if admin had removed it. It so happens I needed to be in ST3 to see a client this morning. After finishing I went to ST3 7RW, I have the full address, rang the bell and a woman, I don't recognise and was not mentioned in the sexting, answered the door. I made an excuse and left.

"

Why on earth would you turn up unannounced on someone’s doorstep?

Tbh that’s just worrying behaviour.

You don’t know why they left Fab and had no right to do that

"Sadly Fab is a magnet for creeps, wierdos, misogynistic men and the rising tide of incels.

KJ

"

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"This is true.

I was sexting here upto mid last week for about 4 days, the banter was fantastic. You might recognise the scenario; young 23yo gf to a paraplegic and her very much younger sister. The gf gave me an address in ST3 7RW.

So, that's a prime example of a fake profile giving out a fake address, no doubt with fake pictures, which I have of the gf and sister. Admin probably did removed the profile for mentioning the sister.

Just as well I was in the area, otherwise it's a complete waste of time. That was the 3rd fake I've attended. "

By *m NormalMan  over a year ago

Telford

"Why on earth would you turn up unannounced on someone’s doorstep?

You don’t know why they left Fab and had no right to do that "

I should have added, I had made a date with gf on the same day I was seeing my client. Therefore turning up as arranged. The profile disappearing made me suspicious. I'm no fool, I didn't ask, "where is the woman I've come to f", when the door opened. You never know, the gf might have been there.

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"Why on earth would you turn up unannounced on someone’s doorstep?

You don’t know why they left Fab and had no right to do that

I should have added, I had made a date with gf on the same day I was seeing my client. Therefore turning up as arranged. The profile disappearing made me suspicious. I'm no fool, I didn't ask, "where is the woman I've come to f", when the door opened. You never know, the gf might have been there."

Wait what's happening here ..you had wank chat with 'two young girls' and thought it was real?

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Why the.hell there are so many on this site we thought swinging was simple lol

"

In simple terms, there's an incredible amount of fake profiles and fantasists on here. Even a fake profile messaging you is wasting your time, as you'll spend time reading their profile. A profile not compatible and not reading your profile yet messaging you is wasting your time. You like us have been to clubs and met real people, that's the better way to meet people.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Every time I see one of these threads I'm reminded of Einstein's parable of quantum insanity.

I've been here 5 years and never had a no show, never been catfished and never engaged with a fake account. What am I doing wrong?

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Every time I see one of these threads I'm reminded of Einstein's parable of quantum insanity.

I've been here 5 years and never had a no show, never been catfished and never engaged with a fake account. What am I doing wrong?

"

You're being smart! Unfortunately many gullible people get fooled by some profiles. (Hello to Belfast, we're heading over later in the year, looking forward to the Titanic museum )

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"i think people arrange a meet when feeling horny then on the day there not so fail to show

or

arrange a meet when theyve had a drink with dutch courage

or

they simply fake

i see many new users join/sign up so i put them on my block list, 70% ish never show as ever being on line again "

I do find your first point happens a lot - horny people arranging a meet to wank over but as soon as they cum they don't want to meet so just ghost.

I had a load of no shows when I first signed up, so I changed my screening process.

I don't sext, which tends to filter out the wankers. I don't send explicit photos. I always have a social first. I chat on here for a good while before moving off site or agreeing to meet. I have newbies blocked from messaging me, which does seem to reduce the volume of white noise. I keep my filters tight and I look for recent verifications.

Even with all that, I still occasionally have no shows.

I think most of us go through it.

» Add a new message to this topic