FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bareback consent

Bareback consent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ndreisabel OP   Couple  over a year ago

wigan

We have read recently a few posts about couples and singles that enjoy bareback sex with strangers or new partners.

We don't have an issue with that, each to their one. What we have a problem with is that some of those profiles don't state on their bio that they practice bareback sex and some have on it that they only do safe sex.

That really got us worried that they are putting other people in a bigger risk without their consent. So we would like to know if thats common or most people are honest about it?

By the way this is no way a judgement on people that play bareback, but to the ones that lie about doing it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

At some point during the meet I guess the point of penetrative will happen, if said person wishes to lie and say "oh we don't normally do this but go ahead anyway......" without a lie detector test, what you supposed to do? There is the other side of things where they might ask "are you into breeding?" To which a horrified reply will happen or consent will happen, if you don't wish to risk your sexual health simply state Safe Sex Only.

I've not been in many situations where a guy will insist on going bareback, in the moment, against my wishes.

By *helroyCouple  over a year ago

Skegness

we talk about it on the 1st meets

wigan

"At some point during the meet I guess the point of penetrative will happen, if said person wishes to lie and say "oh we don't normally do this but go ahead anyway......" without a lie detector test, what you supposed to do? There is the other side of things where they might ask "are you into breeding?" To which a horrified reply will happen or consent will happen, if you don't wish to risk your sexual health simply state Safe Sex Only.

I've not been in many situations where a guy will insist on going bareback, in the moment, against my wishes. "

You took our post the wrong way. We meant before the meet. We state on our profile that we only do safe sex and we don't meet couples/singles that play bareback even if they are OK to use condom with us. We just know the risk is bigger so we avoid that.

But what about if they lie and say that they always play safe but they don't. We would like to know if that's really common or not...

Sorry we replied in private by mistake.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can be classed as sexual assault if don't with out consent I only play bareback when we are all in agreement

wigan

"Can be classed as sexual assault if don't without consent I only play bareback when we are all in agreement "

Yeah, we know that. But our English wasn't the best to explain what we meant.

We mean before a meeting. When you ask the usual questions "Do you get tested?" "Do you play bareback?" so you can know the risks that the other person takes and you take you decision based on that. But if they lie to you, that mean you may be taking a risk that you don't feel comfortable with.

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Swinging is about having sex and if you meet people you are at an elevated risk. Bareback or not.

I always have safe sex for that reason. I have to do what I think is right for me and I will always assume the other person _might_ have had bareback with others. That’s not a judgement on them - just a risk thing.

I don’t think consent is the right way at looking at the problem.

wigan

"Swinging is about having sex and if you meet people you are at an elevated risk. Bareback or not.

I always have safe sex for that reason. I have to do what I think is right for me and I will always assume the other person _might_ have had bareback with others. That’s not a judgement on them - just a risk thing.

I don’t think consent is the right way at looking at the problem."

Obviously we know that this life style is risky when it comes to stds. We also know that some people will lie about their sexual health. But we thought that was a minority and most people take in consideration other people boundaries and health. But maybe we were naive...

I like to be clear from the start. My name says exactly the kind of sex I am looking for.

wigan

"I like to be clear from the start. My name says exactly the kind of sex I am looking for. "

Thats perfect.

By *sedpussylickerMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Do you always use protection for oral?

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Swinging is about having sex and if you meet people you are at an elevated risk. Bareback or not.

Obviously we know that this life style is risky when it comes to stds. We also know that some people will lie about their sexual health. But we thought that was a minority and most people take in consideration other people boundaries and health. But maybe we were naive..."

I don’t think you are naive but I think it is more common than people want to let on. I think it has definitely become more “acceptable” over the years.

Obviously we know that this life style is risky when it comes to stds. We also know that some people will lie about their sexual health. But we thought that was a minority and most people take in consideration other people boundaries and health. But maybe we were naive..."

Sorry but yes you are. People lie to get a shag. Always have and always will.

Assume everyone does bareback and then decide what to do from there.

I always say I expect the sex to be bare when arranging meets. So it's all agreed and known up front xx

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I'm bareback only and 90% of the guys that approach me have profiles that say safe only infact some have it written in their bio 3/4 times and when I remind them they say it's because it's what most want to hear - obviously I turn them down

I'm my 5+ years here only one guy has said oh I didn't realised you were bare only when I reminded him what his profile said & we didn't meet

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

People will lie to get sex, they will tell you they always use condoms even if they don't. I don't know the percentage of people who do this or any way of finding out who they are. All you can do is decide if the risk is worth it to you, continue to practice safer sex yourselves and get regular testing

By *irBummyFingerMan  over a year ago

Carmarthen

"I like to be clear from the start. My name says exactly the kind of sex I am looking for. "

Likewise, not here to mislead or deceive

By *irBummyFingerMan  over a year ago

Carmarthen

"I always say I expect the sex to be bare when arranging meets. So it's all agreed and known up front xx"

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

You will always get people who will kue in some way or another gay or straight to get a fuck. And this will never ever change. Accept everyone lies and make your own judgement to meet them or not!

By *ersey GirlCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We state it and have not ticked the safe sex interest option, so from us it’s clear enough

S

"I like to be clear from the start. My name says exactly the kind of sex I am looking for.

Likewise, not here to mislead or deceive "

It’s pointless and can spoil the fun. Need to be always clear, then everyone knows where they stand.

I also love bareback and creampie fun but will playing unless I know bareback is wanted by all

By *ows the time 300Man  over a year ago

Rickmansworth

I always make it clear before meeting that I'm only into bareback sex, so there should be no confusion during the meet

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

It is clearly stated in our profile and we mention it early on in any chat we have We are very upfront about how we play

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I’m clear no chance I would have bb with anyone from fab far too risky with people who don’t care about their health

By *xploring_FunWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

I wish everyone was upfront either way.

It’s a frustrating waste of time to chat to someone for ages, including mentioning only playing safe with anyone other than my other half, and then they randomly drop in that they only play bare. Especially if, as it has been a few times, it’s shrugged away as not being time wasting as they can usually talk people round on the day.

» Add a new message to this topic