FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Rope appreciation

Rope appreciation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *incskinks OP   Couple  over a year ago

lincoln

Hey fellow fabbers

As the title suggests, who on here enjoys using rope and has some pictures we can perv on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asavoMan  over a year ago

Royston

"Hey fellow fabbers

As the title suggests, who on here enjoys using rope and has some pictures we can perv on "

I love Shibari but being single so long I have not had anyone with trust to try this on, anyone near Cambridge willing to talk and possibly regular meets trying rope fun, can be none sexual

lincoln

"Hey fellow fabbers

As the title suggests, who on here enjoys using rope and has some pictures we can perv on

I love Shibari but being single so long I have not had anyone with trust to try this on, anyone near Cambridge willing to talk and possibly regular meets trying rope fun, can be none sexual"

Ahh that’s a shame, but you can still practice on yourself or a mannequin until you find someone I’m just starting to have some fun with it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have a look at MasterRopeKnot he has a lot of photos

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

We love a bit of tie and tease with rope and some sexy shabiri harnesses the feel of jute rope on bare skin is heavenly

lincoln

"Have a look at MasterRopeKnot he has a lot of photos "

Thank you!

lincoln

"We love a bit of tie and tease with rope and some sexy shabiri harnesses the feel of jute rope on bare skin is heavenly "

There is something exciting about the feel of rope is t there, maybe it’s just knowing what it can lead to

By *asavoMan  over a year ago

Royston

"Hey fellow fabbers

I love Shibari but being single so long I have not had anyone with trust to try this on, anyone near Cambridge willing to talk and possibly regular meets trying rope fun, can be none sexual

Ahh that’s a shame, but you can still practice on yourself or a mannequin until you find someone I’m just starting to have some fun with it "

Ots just not the same as taking a step back and looking at your rope play lol

I've only just started out but have a couple on mine looking forward to spending more time learning and getting Mr involved.

lincoln

"I've only just started out but have a couple on mine looking forward to spending more time learning and getting Mr involved. "

Thanks will take a nosey bet Mr will enjoy that too x

I’m a fan. I just need more opportunities to practice x

lincoln

"I’m a fan. I just need more opportunities to practice x "

Oh wow, so I see you look amazing x

carrbrook stalybridge

"I’m a fan. I just need more opportunities to practice x "
and there in lies the rub finding people who you can trust to tie safley who know what they are doing.can recomend peer rope workshops for finding fellow rope devotees in your area sometimes called rope jams or clubs .a chance to meet and learn from and with others rope skills .

By *hreesomefantasyukCouple  over a year ago

london

Something I really want to experience but need to find someone experience in shibari

lincoln

"I’m a fan. I just need more opportunities to practice x and there in lies the rub finding people who you can trust to tie safley who know what they are doing.can recomend peer rope workshops for finding fellow rope devotees in your area sometimes called rope jams or clubs .a chance to meet and learn from and with others rope skills ."

Omg yes! I’ve been looking to try and find something like that.

All I know is a figure of 8 and double fisherman’s haha which are only useful if you want to go rock climbing lol

By *anPsurreycoupleCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

We love rope unfortunately no pictures yet we definitely need to sort some out.

Also looking for some classes to attend if around London or south east if any one can recommend any would be great

By *herry OnatopWoman  over a year ago

Just over there

It's something I really got into with my previous partner, we'd started on suspension which I'd love to get back to!

I really miss being tied, I find it an incredibly erotic sensual thing

lincoln

"Something I really want to experience but need to find someone experience in shibari"

It’s not easy to come across is it. I also really want to

Be the one tieing but hubby doesn’t fancy being my guineapig haha he doesn’t have the patience for it

lincoln

"It's something I really got into with my previous partner, we'd started on suspension which I'd love to get back to!

I really miss being tied, I find it an incredibly erotic sensual thing "

That sounds incredible, I’ve seen suspension pics and they look relaxing and arousing all at once lol.

"I’m a fan. I just need more opportunities to practice x and there in lies the rub finding people who you can trust to tie safley who know what they are doing.can recomend peer rope workshops for finding fellow rope devotees in your area sometimes called rope jams or clubs .a chance to meet and learn from and with others rope skills ."

Thanks. I’m aware of local groups and workshops. It’s more the time and freedom to practice. x

lincoln

"We love rope unfortunately no pictures yet we definitely need to sort some out.

Also looking for some classes to attend if around London or south east if any one can recommend any would be great "

Hope you find some classes

By *herry OnatopWoman  over a year ago

Just over there

"We love rope unfortunately no pictures yet we definitely need to sort some out.

Also looking for some classes to attend if around London or south east if any one can recommend any would be great "

The Anatomie studio in London, check it out!

"I’m a fan. I just need more opportunities to practice x

Oh wow, so I see you look amazing x"

Thank you x

lincoln

"I’m a fan. I just need more opportunities to practice x

Oh wow, so I see you look amazing x

Thank you x "

You’re welcome

By *ountry PeaksCouple  over a year ago

In The Surrey Hills

There is a place in London that has monthly shows, also occasionally in Brighton, but can’t find the info sadly, maybe someone will post it again

carrbrook stalybridge

Also looking for some classes to attend if around London or south east if any one can recommend any would be great

There is a place in London that has monthly shows, also occasionally in Brighton, but can’t find the info sadly, maybe someone will post it again "

google peer rope workshops or look on a well known fetish site the info is out there

» Add a new message to this topic