FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First encounter with a +1

First encounter with a +1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lueink OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

Hey guys and girls!

Me and my partner have been looking at just playing with couples so far but are now thinking about meeting single people.

So far we have played at clubs so everything just kind of falls into place and happens.. but I’m wandering how exactly everything kicks of when you meet a single person for the first time in say like a hotel or something, like do we just let them in and it’s straight down to business or ???

Probably massively over thinking it but if people could post their first time experiences that would be amazing

Ash&Bex xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reengoddessCouple  over a year ago

Sidmouth

Totally justified to be nervous. Having a social meet first with no pressure to play allows you all to relax and just get to know each other. If you want to play then we usually meet at the hotel room and then sit on the bed and usually play a card game to encourage conversation then add in consequences for the loser such as clothing removal or a dare to break that touch barrier and then very soon you'll all be keen and happy to get on with it.

One thing we like is music to be playing on the raido. Just means there's no awkard silences

By *hotstuff69Man  over a year ago

cheshire

As a single guy my first meet was with a couple, I knocked on the door and the husband answered and he was a big guy but made me feel comfortable straightaway with some conversation. He told me his wife was upstairs waiting and was all dressed up for me, we walked upstairs and in to the bedroom and she was sitting on the bed and looked incredible, she made a signal with her finger for me to come forward and we just began kissing. It felt so natural and was a great meet.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What sits well in your head when you think about it?

Do that

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

If no-one of the three ‘takes the lead’ at any point, and you are all quite shy, then there is the potential for things to go nowhere fast.

We only meet women so this might not work for others, but we find that when either one of us asks our guest to come and sit on our lap things tend to escalate very quickly from that point onwards!

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

We generally meet single guys, and mostly at our place. We always offer a tea/coffee and have a chat then Char makes her excuses to pop upstairs to the bathroom. She'll message me from there to say all's good and when to come up and that's when I'll say that she's just changing, go over any ground rules that we've missed, then we'll follow her up where she'll be waiting on the bed....

(Bry)

As mentioned before I think the best way to do it is how you can imagine it in your head - if a single guy is the right guy then he will follow what you request.

I’ve found couples want to do the intro in many different ways

Coffee first - can be good or a long chat waiting

Lady upstairs waiting - can be off putting because you can wonder if she is there at all!

Met by the lady at the door with hubby not there - kiss and start playing with hubby joining in - maybe best for the guy joining

Takes all sorts - just find your way

Wirral

[Removed by poster at 11/02/22 14:51:41]

Wirral

"Totally justified to be nervous. Having a social meet first with no pressure to play allows you all to relax and just get to know each other. If you want to play then we usually meet at the hotel room and then sit on the bed and usually play a card game to encourage conversation then add in consequences for the loser such as clothing removal or a dare to break that touch barrier and then very soon you'll all be keen and happy to get on with it.

One thing we like is music to be playing on the raido. Just means there's no awkard silences "

Thank you! That’s a great idea and definitely a easy way to break the ice x

Wirral

"As a single guy my first meet was with a couple, I knocked on the door and the husband answered and he was a big guy but made me feel comfortable straightaway with some conversation. He told me his wife was upstairs waiting and was all dressed up for me, we walked upstairs and in to the bedroom and she was sitting on the bed and looked incredible, she made a signal with her finger for me to come forward and we just began kissing. It felt so natural and was a great meet."

Sounds like it a great experience

Wirral

"If no-one of the three ‘takes the lead’ at any point, and you are all quite shy, then there is the potential for things to go nowhere fast.

We only meet women so this might not work for others, but we find that when either one of us asks our guest to come and sit on our lap things tend to escalate very quickly from that point onwards! "

Yeah I was thinking this, someone needs to sort of be the ine to kick it all off

Wirral

"We generally meet single guys, and mostly at our place. We always offer a tea/coffee and have a chat then Char makes her excuses to pop upstairs to the bathroom. She'll message me from there to say all's good and when to come up and that's when I'll say that she's just changing, go over any ground rules that we've missed, then we'll follow her up where she'll be waiting on the bed....

(Bry)"

This also sounds like a great idea! Specially going over last minute things with the person you have asked to join!

Small talk for us, a quick drink and politeness and then go from there, there’s no blueprint just have to go with the flow x

I used to meet a lot of couples at my place. They’d come in and we’d all sit down have have a nice chat with a drink or two. Chat about Fab and funny stories about meeting people etc. At some point someone has to make a move and it should be the lady as the couple will have had some sort of secret signal that all is good and they want things to progress. Some of the opening gambits have been quite varied from……

Getting up, holding my hand and leading me to the bedroom.

Standing up and stripping in front of me.

And the best was, the lady sat on my kitchen worktop, opened her legs revealing her goods and beckoning me over

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Standing up and stripping in front of me."

Our very first Fab meet was at a guys house. Char went to the loo, came back in and as I knew she was okay to go ahead, I just told her to take her dress off in the middle of the room. She want wearing anything underneath

(Bry)

» Add a new message to this topic