FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Any suggestions

Any suggestions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ymrocru OP   Man  over a year ago

penygroes

My foreskin is tight and I have some skin left connected to my knob. I find it difficult to pull it all the way back over my knob. Any suggestions or techniques?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You probably need to see the doc about it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dip your knob in butter before you dip it in her.

penygroes

"You probably need to see the doc about it "

Do you think so. Its not terribly uncomfortable, it's just tight. Maybe it's because I have a thick cock. I don't know.

penygroes

"Dip your knob in butter before you dip it in her."

Haha, or lube. Xx

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"You probably need to see the doc about it

Do you think so. Its not terribly uncomfortable, it's just tight. Maybe it's because I have a thick cock. I don't know. "

Your call obviously but "not terribly uncomfortable" is not the same as comfortable. Also I was chatting to someone recently who has the same problem which has now progressed so that he is unable to have sex or masturbate because it's too painful and he's awaiting surgery.

I'm not medically qualified though so...

As odd as this may sound I used condoms, it seemed to desensitize the area and I just kept pulling it back a little further each time and that totally sorted it for me. If you pull the skin back as far as possible when putting the condom on, this also helped me. I hope this helps you too!

I’d definitely see you GP, I’m no medical professional but I do have some knowledge on similar issues. It sounds like a case of Phimosis - were the foreskin becomes to tight to pull back over the head. There are foreskin stretching exercises you can Practice whilst showering over a period of time. Have a look into it but I would certainly see your GP just to be sure

Go see your doc. Super common as the poster above mentioned it sounds like Phimosis.

Hope it goes well

By *lhr1061Man  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Had the same issue, go see your doc. You can try a steroid cream to see if that helps. I ended up being circumcised, probably worst thing I ever did, anyone considering circumcision make sure you ask the surgeon plenty of questions about any side effects.

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

Phimosis. Google it but definitely see gp. I had it and was given some steroid creams which sorted it.

penygroes

"As odd as this may sound I used condoms, it seemed to desensitize the area and I just kept pulling it back a little further each time and that totally sorted it for me. If you pull the skin back as far as possible when putting the condom on, this also helped me. I hope this helps you too!"

Thanks for the tip.

» Add a new message to this topic