FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Stripper heels

Stripper heels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *angerousLiaisonsCouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

Anyone else a fan?!

The click-clack of those clear plastic high heels gets me hard within seconds. I’m not even into feet!

But I also do love a woman in parent leather silver high heels

It’s quite thrilling seeing the missus in them but also girls on nights out (in the accompanying short, tight maxi dresses!)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

My husband is also not a foot man but loves a nice pair of boots or shoes on a woman, he often asks me to wear new shoes to bed

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

"Anyone else a fan?!

The click-clack of those clear plastic high heels gets me hard within seconds. I’m not even into feet!

It’s quite thrilling seeing the missus in them but also girls on nights out (in the accompanying short, tight maxi dresses!)"

My wife used to wear a pair for bedroom play - 2in clear platforms and 5in heels, with thin black straps...

....she never ventured any further in them than to the top of the stairs, from where she'd sometimes call down to get my attention - looking up and seeing her standing there in those heels and stockings never failed to make my cock instantly stiffen...

....she always looked amazing in them, made her legs seem to go on forever - and the heels themselves made great handholds when ending up doggie-style...

....she still has them sitting in the bottom of her wardrobe, though it's been many years since she last wore them - sadly, I doubt that she ever will again...

London

"My husband is also not a foot man but loves a nice pair of boots or shoes on a woman, he often asks me to wear new shoes to bed "

Sounds like me!

I’ll have the missus keep hers on in bed. After I’ve had her strut about in them for a while obviously!

London

"Anyone else a fan?!

It’s quite thrilling seeing the missus in them but also girls on nights out (in the accompanying short, tight maxi dresses!)

My wife used to wear a pair for bedroom play - 2in clear platforms and 5in heels, with thin black straps...

....she never ventured any further in them than to the top of the stairs, from where she'd sometimes call down to get my attention - looking up and seeing her standing there in those heels and stockings never failed to make my cock instantly stiffen...

....she always looked amazing in them, made her legs seem to go on forever - and the heels themselves made great handholds when ending up doggie-style...

....she still has them sitting in the bottom of her wardrobe, though it's been many years since she last wore them - sadly, I doubt that she ever will again... "

You know exactly what I mean!

A nice pair of high heeled shoes can do wonders - gives even the pertest arse and long legs a favour.

Maybe you should ask her to wear them this Valentine’s?

By *xxLandNxxxCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Just uploaded a pic of some. L has been dancing for about 15 years x

By *andy KTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

A big fan of pleaser heels and have a few pairs ..just need a long shiny hard pole to dance round now

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Yes me. I also love the clack sound too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Total shoe addict here! Love how stripper heels elongate the legs, make the muscles look more taut, make me feel more confident, and the tap of them against the floor as I take a step- fabulous! They also help me look average or above average height, haha, as only five foot, so I need all the help I can get x

Viv xx

By *ugarandTexCouple  over a year ago

leicester

We love heels I just wish I could walk in really sexy heels. We just call them handles

By *poolfunswingcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Mrs Lpool loves them. Always keeps them on when playing x

By *olly SwallowsTV/TS  over a year ago

Sexville

Love them! Love them even more over your shoulders

» Add a new message to this topic