FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Blowjob techniques - what's yours?

Blowjob techniques - what's yours?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aveandkate35 OP   Couple  over a year ago

telford

Kate and I were just chatting about different ways of giving a man oral he'll never forget!

I'm straight, so can only comment from a receivers perspective.

I like what Kate does, as I like it a little rough and also love deepthroat

I've seen some men don't like that, and prefer a wet sloppy bj for example.

Kate's asking for tips - so please help her!..... And I expect I'll reap some of the benefit too.

Her solution is to experiment on different men... I told her shed be better off fine tuning hundreds of different approaches on me first....

Oh well we'd both really appreciate your thoughts! From guys & girls please.

Thanks

D&K

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think she should experiment as much as possible - each cock is special in it's own way and require TLC

Big, long, short or fat, stretch your lips or tickle your tonsils, variety is the spice of life

telford

"I think she should experiment as much as possible - each cock is special in it's own way and require TLC

Big, long, short or fat, stretch your lips or tickle your tonsils, variety is the spice of life "

Yeah she keeps telling me that too.

lie back and think of England

Pull down on your balls and pop each one of them in your mouth. And don't forget a little bit of ass teasing!

By *om.lionheartMan  over a year ago

visitng

I mix and match, bit of deepthroat, bit of 'vacuum' sucking, rubbing my tongue over the head of the penis usually works a treat too plus the usual sucking of balls, playing with arse.....It does depend on who you're with but their reactions will give you a clue

And I think I'm doing ok.....got guys coming back for more

By *exyminxy111Couple  over a year ago

coventry

"Pull down on your balls and pop each one of them in your mouth. And don't forget a little bit of ass teasing!"

Yep this usually works a treat, also try criss crossing your tongue near the head of the penis where it's sensitive, and of course the double handed Dyson technique is mind blowing so my hubby tells me both hands working the shaft rotating in opposite directions going up and down as you suck the head up and down also

"Pull down on your balls and pop each one of them in your mouth. And don't forget a little bit of ass teasing!"

Was going to say the full oral experience is not just about the cock.

Also I like being in control or on my knees looking up in to the guys eyes while I am sucking taking you down deep and up slowly and lick from just under the sack and up the shaft. Or to be under the guy head of the bed to get even deeper hair pulled and a good face fuck x

telford

Excellent tips there! And great point ss!

Keep em cumming!... So to speak.

D&K

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

[Removed by poster at 13/10/12 11:57:26]

telford

"[Removed by poster at 13/10/12 11:57:26]"

Obviously somebody knows the perfect answer but was then told off for sharing....

My techniques are different every time. As no guy likes it the same. I tend to start by teasing and can get a good judge of how a guy likes it from his initial responses to a few things.

If I'm giving a blow job how I like to give though it's slow to start. But I do love to go deep. Not really into giving rough ones but enjoy throat fucking.

Watch a guy's body and you will soon work it out and guys don't be afraid to tell us ladies how you like it. I for one often learn new things this way.

But the best oral will always be from someone that enjoys giving.

Cali

I've never came from a blowjob solely from a blowjob. Everyone is differant try differant tequniques you'll find what works best for them

Im with you Dave a little rough some teeth mmmmm too wet and you dont get much feeling.

Mike

To be honest i dont really have a blow job techniques as all men like different

when i meet a guy i just do a bit of everything and see what gets the best reaction and tend to do mostly that with a little variety thrown in but sticking more to what they react to the best

body language is the best thing to go by not by what you think men like

i generally start off slowly taking the head of him into my mouth and flicking the tip with the tip of my tongue then taking him deeper into my mouth swirling my tongue around him, then gently sucking on him increasing the pressure while playing with his balls and ass, then back to the teasing of the tip and around the head before taking him deep into my throat while again swirling my tongue around him, then taking his balls into my mouth and swirling my tongue before moving back to his shaft, i've bnever had a complaint yet and am always remembered for my blowjobs so i guess i must be doing something right

Herts

"[Removed by poster at 13/10/12 11:57:26]

Obviously somebody knows the perfect answer but was then told off for sharing.... "

I deleted it by accident and couldn't be bothered to type it again, lol. _

- Amy. x

Herts

See, I can't deep-throat, but I've found a technique that works for me using my tongue as a barrier.

Pulling the foreskin back, holding the balls and licking/teasing the head until it's purple, swolen and pulsating and then I go in at an angle with my head down and my tongue curved so that it has to glide against my tongue and force it's way past into my mouth.

Vincent loves it and guys who don't know what's coming seem to explode in seconds. - Always keeps 'em coming back for more.

- Amy. x

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

chew like a madwoman, dont come up for air and turn your arse chestward

"chew like a madwoman, dont come up for air and turn your arse chestward "

chew?

By *ovetobenakedMan  over a year ago

stotfold

sounds like i need to travel to watford lol never had it that good before

By *ixenSubminxiveWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I struggle with deep throating it makes me gag. But I really want to get better at deep throating without gagging. Any tips?

lollopops it makes it a lot easier and if you try to take a cock a little deeper each time just take it nice and easy find the right angle that works for you xxxxx

Herts

"I struggle with deep throating it makes me gag. But I really want to get better at deep throating without gagging. Any tips?"

Same here. It's just staying calm. I have to remind myself that I never really throw up when I gag and am a little calmer now when it happens.

Perseverance and practice. I know I'll stop gagging eventually. x

Herts

"lollopops it makes it a lot easier and if you try to take a cock a little deeper each time just take it nice and easy find the right angle that works for you xxxxx"

"I struggle with deep throating it makes me gag. But I really want to get better at deep throating without gagging. Any tips?"

Join a sword-swallowing course at your local Adult Education Centre, it's amazing what courses are on the back page after you've skipped the knitting, basket weaving and batik...

Wolf

Herts

A lot of people also recommend laying on your back with your head off the bed. Opens up your throat and keeps your mouth and throat at a straight angle so is a little easier.

As said before though, it's finding what works for you. A lot of guys have said that a good technique is often better than deep-throating anyway, but I'm working on it because I get turned on by the idea of having my hands tied behind my back and being throat-fucked, so I would like to make it a reality.

- Amy. x

[Removed by poster at 13/10/12 15:31:35]

"Pull down on your balls and pop each one of them in your mouth. And don't forget a little bit of ass teasing!

Yep this usually works a treat, also try criss crossing your tongue near the head of the penis where it's sensitive, and of course the double handed Dyson technique is mind blowing so my hubby tells me both hands working the shaft rotating in opposite directions going up and down as you suck the head up and down also "

I couldnt describe it better

By *londeandbrownCouple  over a year ago

taunton

My wife sucks a cock so well it's unbelievable on meets she has to calm herself down or she make the men cum in super quick time however the minute she sucks me long and deep and adds a hand twist I'm putty it makes me cum virtually immediately , I tell her to stop but once she knows I'm on the way shell not waste a drop

I can honestly say that its been a long time since I enjoyed a really good blowjob

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"My wife sucks a cock so well it's unbelievable on meets she has to calm herself down or she make the men cum in super quick time however the minute she sucks me long and deep and adds a hand twist I'm putty it makes me cum virtually immediately , I tell her to stop but once she knows I'm on the way shell not waste a drop "

Haha I do that to!!!! The power over the guy, making him cum when he doesn't want to

I love making a guy twitch and moan as I go down on him

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Open mouth, insert the very tip of the....

Oh shit!

By *ixenSubminxiveWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I've tried doing it with my head off the bed and that does work.

Last weekend though my hands were tied behind my back so I couldn't control it myself... practice me thinks!

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Vorsprung durch Technik

Depends on the mood. If you asked n me while someone blows me I'd say anything to get a bj.

By *aulEverhardMan  over a year ago

liverpool

I love having my foreskin pulled right back and lots of sloppy lip contact on my bellend.

"My wife sucks a cock so well it's unbelievable on meets she has to calm herself down or she make the men cum in super quick time however the minute she sucks me long and deep and adds a hand twist I'm putty it makes me cum virtually immediately , I tell her to stop but once she knows I'm on the way shell not waste a drop

Haha I do that to!!!! The power over the guy, making him cum when he doesn't want to

I love making a guy twitch and moan as I go down on him "

Me too, I've had many a guy try to grab me, but it's too late, mmmm swallow and clean up though

Just remembered one technique i love. When hard pull the foreskin over. Let her roll it back with her mouth. No hands allowed.

telford

Thanks so much to everyone that's posted, we shall now take all this information into a lab (bedroom) and I won't let Kate out until she's created tge perfect BJ

Thanks agsin all.

D&K

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Anyone know why it is called a blowjob?

Me! me! I know! *sticks hand up like a silly schoolgirl!

telford

"Anyone know why it is called a blowjob?

Me! me! I know! *sticks hand up like a silly schoolgirl!"

Please tell!

"My wife sucks a cock so well it's unbelievable on meets she has to calm herself down or she make the men cum in super quick time however the minute she sucks me long and deep and adds a hand twist I'm putty it makes me cum virtually immediately , I tell her to stop but once she knows I'm on the way shell not waste a drop

I love making a guy twitch and moan as I go down on him "

Oh it's great isn't it. I've got into edging guys of late though. Lol but I can't always hold myself back.

Cali

By *ral ExtraordinaireMan  over a year ago

Kent

"Kate and I were just chatting about different ways of giving a man oral he'll never forget!

I'm straight, so can only comment from a receivers perspective.

I like what Kate does, as I like it a little rough and also love deepthroat

I've seen some men don't like that, and prefer a wet sloppy bj for example.

Kate's asking for tips - so please help her!..... And I expect I'll reap some of the benefit too.

Her solution is to experiment on different men... I told her shed be better off fine tuning hundreds of different approaches on me first....

Oh well we'd both really appreciate your thoughts! From guys & girls please.

Thanks

D&K"

Niiiice

My technique:

I start off licking it all over and the balls to get it nice and hard.

I hold it in one hand and lick all over the end, especially the underside sensitive part, whilst tickling your balls with my other hand and stroking your inner thighs.

Then I look into your eyes as I start to suck on the end, nice and softly, maintaining eye contact.

As I suck on the end I start to wank you, hand and mouth in opposite rhythms whilst cupping your balls.

Then I really get to work. I split on the end getting it all nice and wet and suck deeper. I twist my head from side to side so my lips wrap around your cock.

But no cumming, I still need fucked lol

» Add a new message to this topic