FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swingers site not dating site or am I wrong !!

Swingers site not dating site or am I wrong !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do men get cussed off for being married however it seems to be ok for the lady’s tho,

It is a swingers site so surly it should be ok how you conduct your private life then !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urvy123babeWoman  over a year ago

cambridge

For me personally, it's the risk of some random woman turning up on my doorstep and accusing me of having an affair with her husband when i'm clearly not the one in the wrong

Vice a versa us men are in the same position especially if the lady says she’s single

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

"Why do men get cussed off for being married however it seems to be ok for the lady’s tho,

It is a swingers site so surly it should be ok how you conduct your private life then !!

"

This old chestnut again.

Search the forums OP.

You will get all the answers you want.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm generalising I know, but there are two answers to your question OP

Girls on here generally don't fancy the potential aggravation of meeting married guys, or morals don't allow it. Guys on here, generally, don't care if the girl is married or not.

You are right though, married girls on here don't get anywhere near the rough ride that married guys get. One answer could be who is giving them a hard time. Sure girls give guys a hard time, but guys don't give girls a hard time, reason being, again guys don't care.

Like I said though, I know that's generalising and not intended to mean everyone, just offering an explanation.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

It is a swingers site and that's not the same thing as cheating.

Just because we swing, doesn't mean we can't have our own preferences op and mine is not to meet married men. I don't meet women, but cheating is wrong regardless of gender.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

There's a difference between swinging & cheating

It's the cheating people take offence too

Plenty of married men swing with their partners consent

Plenty of men cheat obviously without their partners consent & most members of this site don't want an ear bashing off a wronged wife because the husband fancied a little something extra

West Mids

"Why do men get cussed off for being married however it seems to be ok for the lady’s tho,

"

Good to see at least that you are not cheating OP and you have permission.

Your wife will of course confirm that to any potential meet?

West Mids

"There's a difference between swinging & cheating

It's the cheating people take offence too

Plenty of married men swing with their partners consent

Plenty of men cheat obviously without their partners consent & most members of this site don't want an ear bashing off a wronged wife because the husband fancied a little something extra "

And of course plenty of men say they have wife's consent, but don't.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I've just seen you have permission to meet others, if that's the case many would want some confirmation op from your wife.. I'm half a couple and we meet separately, I've happily xconfirmed to others that my partner has permission to play.

You can't blame some for being sceptical, given how many people lie on here.

What does it matter to you if you have permission. It should be no problem for any potential playmate to confirm it with your other half right?

By *ong-leggedblondWoman  over a year ago

Next Door

Had a very similar conversation yesterday with someone on here (male).

I was told that I'm a fake swinger cause I wont meet people who are cheating.

I would rather meet the couple and get permission to play face to face.

Men don't normally give females a hard time, women do give the fellas a hard time. Not all but lots.

By *erenity20Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

"For me personally, it's the risk of some random woman turning up on my doorstep and accusing me of having an affair with her husband when i'm clearly not the one in the wrong "

Agree 100%!!

Whether it's a swingers site or a dating site, people should respect people's views.

My wife is on here with her own profile and has clearly stated she won't meet married men - same reasons posted regarding the wife finding out and blaming her

There are still a huge amount of men messaging her who are married or in a relationship.

As far as they are concerned, her point of view is irrelevant and she should be grateful for their interest.

By *adyBugsWoman  over a year ago

cognito

Why can’t I look for dating on here?

Thank you

[Removed by poster at 08/02/22 22:14:57]

1, morals

2, I'm not cake.

Why do I wanna be a part of someone else's marriage breakdown for sex?

Also, why do I wanna give someone the sex they're potentially not having when I'm single and cope with evenings on my own, yet some man goes home to his family and gets his sex craving on my time?

No thanks, I'll take my chance on clubs, couples and single men.

[Removed by poster at 08/02/22 22:30:54]

because its ok for different people to have opinions .... you'll find the forum will give you a false look at things due to the fact 95% of those on fab have nothing to do with the forums .... you'll find out in the world of those who play for real that its very 50/50 in fact alot look for married men as they see it as less hassle ..

my thoughs are im not here to judge but that dont mean i have personal opinions

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I do agree that married women who are meeting behind their husbands back do get off lightly on here than the married men.

In my opinion both are wrong. Cheating is cheating regardless of gender.

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

Stupid post ..

I’m single and believe that’s what all singles on here should be ..

If I met someone and we clicked I’d probably date them ..

I don’t meet cheats because I don’t have to .

I get plenty of offers so why choose a cheat?

It speaks volumes about their character..

If a woman who is cheating wants only a man who doesn't cheat, you can call it hypocrisy. In most cases where women have mentioned they will meet only single men or men playing with permission from partner, they are also single or playing with permission.

Swinging doesn't mean people throw ethics into dustbin. People into swinging just have different ethical framework compared to others.

Ok so I see it black and white - I fuck a woman my bad bitch knows about up front or pre approved me to do so with and that's cool. I even kiss a biatch behind her back and it's cheating,!! There's no grey on that. Likewise in return.

Some folks don't agree but that's our stance

Respect to the replies ,

however I’ve read plenty of ladies on here wanting fun saying husband doesn’t know I’m on here it’s a bit hypocritical !!!

"Respect to the replies ,

however I’ve read plenty of ladies on here wanting fun saying husband doesn’t know I’m on here it’s a bit hypocritical !!!

"

Just block them and don't engage with them

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"

Oh dear. Such is life

"

Are the same women who say husband doesn't know also asking for the guy to be single?

West Mids

"

Maybe in their profiles, but are they proclaiming their cheating on the Forum??

By *landfordfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

For us, if we find out your in a relationship no matter who you are your off limits unless of course, we can speak to the partner!

We wouldn’t want it done to us so we don’t do it to others! Nothing to do with dating!

"

Do you wank your cock? Will you wank other cocks?

By *urchoicenowCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

I suppose it all depends on how you define swinging.

Being married and looking for fun outside the marriage, isn't how we define it. We define that as cheating, hence why we aren't looking for singles

"

Lets use another controversial example - Speeding past a school - using the reasoning that someone else was doing it therefore it's OK for me to as well.

Might asuage your feelings of guilt and justify your behaviour but it's no less dangerous for any of the potential victims including yourself!

For me I've gotten past the whole should I shouldn't I with whomever _ased on their relationship status - I don't own that - they do. Cheats - cheat - it's what they do and they'll do it regardless of cost or argument - just glad some other poor sap is hooked up with my ex now so he'll have to manage his broken life when she does it to him ??

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

It's a Sex site

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

We don't care about your marital status, how could we verify it?

We are not on here looking for new husband / wife and not really looking for long term friends.

It's a hook up for sex.

As for friendship, need to have a spark but long term friendship, not really bothered as would find it difficult to integrate you into our established friends.

Love meeting on holiday, especially swingers holidays as it's a chance to spend some time together and then move on.

Sounds shallow, it is, that's what we want.

» Add a new message to this topic