FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cam verification

Cam verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So just had a rather nasty exchange with a guy we were considering meeting in the next few days.

I asked to cam verify. He wasn't interested and said that he had verifications (2 from a couple and the woman from the same couple!). Also photo verified.

That's fine but I don't think it's an unreasonable request. Our profile is clearly real, yes it's fairly new but we both have single profiles which are more than a few years old!

Just irritates me that people can get so angry.

Clearly we dodged a bad one there

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ower Couple - NorfolkCouple  over a year ago

The Annex

We find a similar issue. If they are not happy to show they are real before everyone goes to the trouble of meeting, then we don’t want to bother with them

A cam verification is for both parties benefit

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Problem solved then!

Next...

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

I always cam with people before I even have a social, mainly after being catfished several times in the past. My time's precious and I can tell if we would get on after a quick 10- 15min cam chat. So no, I don't think that you were in the wrong OP x

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

What would he have had to hide that required cam verification

I get if it was a female & you suspected it was a guy pretending to be a female

Or he'd asked you to cam to prove your both aware you're on here & of the meet (although not with the amount of veris you gave but you know what I mean wanting proof a couple are a couple)

But I don't get what he could be lying about that requires cam verification if he's already verified

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"What would he have had to hide that required cam verification

I get if it was a female & you suspected it was a guy pretending to be a female

Or he'd asked you to cam to prove your both aware you're on here & of the meet (although not with the amount of veris you gave but you know what I mean wanting proof a couple are a couple)

But I don't get what he could be lying about that requires cam verification if he's already verified"

Well I think we were a bit suspicious because both of his verifications were from a couple and then the female of the couple.

I don't see why anyone would have an issue with cam verification if they're genuine. I didn't want him to do anything on cam just to show his face which we would also have done.

The fact he then got all angry when I said thanks but no thanks if you want just confirmed I was right to ask.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I've been here 5 years and I've never once chatted to a woman who would be comfortable going on cam for any reason.

I've never asked because it's not something I would do either but anytime it came up in conversation it was a definite no from them all.

I understand that some people need that before meeting which doesn't bother me because I wouldn't be meeting anyone that insisted on it.

I've never once been catfished, had a no show or been one in all my time here so I've never seen the need to use a cam.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

There's definitely no need to get angry, you definitely dodged a bullet but i still don't see how he could have been hiding anything it's not like a woman would pretend to be a bloke (well I guess anything is possible)

& it proves your instincts were right in that something was off because he sounds like #%*€

But I honestly wouldn't know how to cam & in 6yrs in a personal & couples profile we've never been asked & it wouldn't be something I'd think to aak for either hence my curiosity

Belfast

"I've been here 5 years and I've never once chatted to a woman who would be comfortable going on cam for any reason.

I've never asked because it's not something I would do either but anytime it came up in conversation it was a definite no from them all.

I understand that some people need that before meeting which doesn't bother me because I wouldn't be meeting anyone that insisted on it.

I've never once been catfished, had a no show or been one in all my time here so I've never seen the need to use a cam. "

Just to add, it's not about having anything to hide but I've only ever done one work related zoom call because I just despise talking on cam. If someone decides that makes me less genuine that's their opinion and they are entitled to it but I won't be changing my preference to suit others.

Belfast

"There's definitely no need to get angry, you definitely dodged a bullet but i still don't see how he could have been hiding anything it's not like a woman would pretend to be a bloke (well I guess anything is possible)

& it proves your instincts were right in that something was off because he sounds like #%*€

But I honestly wouldn't know how to cam & in 6yrs in a personal & couples profile we've never been asked & it wouldn't be something I'd think to aak for either hence my curiosity "

I know 3 women on fab who have male profiles apparently for security reasons but they have also admitted to using them to check out the competition so it's not as far fetched as you might think

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I personally would not meet anyone without seeing and interacting with them on webcam first. If they has multiple verifications from clearly real people then I would not bother with cam.

» Add a new message to this topic