FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Question About A Social

Question About A Social

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you were on a social meet for a coffee, and it all went well and you were planning on meeting for more, would you kiss the other person, would you move in for a kiss, expect them to make the move, or ask them if you could kiss them, or just shake hands and wait to meet again?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I alway kissed the people we mey socially on the cheek pre COVID. I never encourage or make any sexual type move on a social and we don't kiss our casual partners on the mouth anyway.

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

A peck and a hug first.

Then take a look in her eyes to see if she'd like another kiss.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you were on a social meet for a coffee, and it all went well and you were planning on meeting for more, would you kiss the other person, would you move in for a kiss, expect them to make the move, or ask them if you could kiss them, or just shake hands and wait to meet again?"

Now if you feel attraction, you might as well have a little kiss,just to make sure like so next time you know whats coming kind of thing

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

We arranged a social meet over a pot of tea for our first meet. After a cold and slow start it ended up a whole afternoon thing and we left together holding hands. Here we are four years down the line and engaged. I would say my point just go with what feels right to you with that person. Every meet is different and no two people are the same. If you want a kiss and it feels right, have one.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"If you were on a social meet for a coffee, and it all went well and you were planning on meeting for more, would you kiss the other person, would you move in for a kiss, expect them to make the move, or ask them if you could kiss them, or just shake hands and wait to meet again?"

A quick hug and kiss no snogging

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I would say if the social has gone well, you like him and get the feeling he likes you to if you're feeling brave as if it's ok for a kiss. He will either be thrilled and go in for one, offer his cheek or say no thanks!

I like a kiss on a social, I think you can tell a lot from a kiss

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

"If you were on a social meet for a coffee, and it all went well and you were planning on meeting for more, would you kiss the other person, would you move in for a kiss, expect them to make the move, or ask them if you could kiss them, or just shake hands and wait to meet again?

A quick hug and kiss no snogging"

Agree

Maldon and Peterborough

"I would say if the social has gone well, you like him and get the feeling he likes you to if you're feeling brave as if it's ok for a kiss. He will either be thrilled and go in for one, offer his cheek or say no thanks!

I like a kiss on a social, I think you can tell a lot from a kiss "

Can we have coffee soon?

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"I would say if the social has gone well, you like him and get the feeling he likes you to if you're feeling brave as if it's ok for a kiss. He will either be thrilled and go in for one, offer his cheek or say no thanks!

I like a kiss on a social, I think you can tell a lot from a kiss "

Your right, you can tell a lot from a kiss.

It was a kiss that saved our social and why we are together today. She didn't like what I was wearing, things were feeling a little awkward and the tea being served was terrible (she chose the tea room). We were about to wrap it up and go our own separate ways after that pot of tea (probably forever). But then I went all in and kissed her. I felt I could come across better in a kiss. It was a hell of a good kiss she felt so good, it felt so right and there was suddenly chemistry. She totally warmed up to me and we ended up spending the whole afternoon together getting to know each other instead of going our own ways. You can tell a lot about a kiss, stuff that wasn't revealed over a cup of tea and first impressions. If it weren't for that kiss there would be no Missfits Behaving Badly, no years of great memories together and no love that is awesome beyond words.

Not saying things should turn out like us, we were incredibly lucky to find each other. Just that I agree a kiss is very telling and can reveal things about each other that maybe be not obvious in the awkwardness of a first meet. So a kiss hopefully will give you a good indication on if it's worth a second meet.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I like a kiss on a social, I think you can tell a lot from a kiss

Your right, you can tell a lot from a kiss.

It was a kiss that saved our social and why we are together today. She didn't like what I was wearing, things were feeling a little awkward and the tea being served was terrible (she chose the tea room). We were about to wrap it up and go our own separate ways after that pot of tea (probably forever). But then I went all in and kissed her. I felt I could come across better in a kiss. It was a hell of a good kiss she felt so good, it felt so right and there was suddenly chemistry. She totally warmed up to me and we ended up spending the whole afternoon together getting to know each other instead of going our own ways. You can tell a lot about a kiss, stuff that wasn't revealed over a cup of tea and first impressions. If it weren't for that kiss there would be no Missfits Behaving Badly, no years of great memories together and no love that is awesome beyond words.

Not saying things should turn out like us, we were incredibly lucky to find each other. Just that I agree a kiss is very telling and can reveal things about each other that maybe be not obvious in the awkwardness of a first meet. So a kiss hopefully will give you a good indication on if it's worth a second meet.

"

Awwwwwww

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

If it's gone well I'd probably aim for a kiss at the end of it. I do like a nice kiss!

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

Never wait for someone else to make a move, worst that happens is there not into it and you move on.

If a social has gone well I’d at least give them a kiss on leaving, if that happens to turn into a passionate snog even better xx

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Yes allways kiss if we find each other attractive x

By *organ DeanWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

If I like the person and think I want to see them again then I would want to kiss them to see if the flutters are there.

I love kisses that are so good that they make you lean in for more

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

"If I like the person and think I want to see them again then I would want to kiss them to see if the flutters are there.

I love kisses that are so good that they make you lean in for more "

This

By *urious_couple_ukCouple  over a year ago

South Cambs

I agree, you can tell so much from a kiss. You know if there’s a spark. I always try to have a little kiss on a first social to determine if it’ll be good going forward. I’ve gone in for the kiss before too, and asked when I wasn’t sure. It 2022 why wait for the man!

By *arker secrets 321Man  over a year ago

West Bromwich

A little peck on both cheeks seems appropriate..or u could apologise a soon as u meet and snog their face off x

Maldon and Peterborough

It started with a kiss,

Never thought it would come to this.....

Why not? Nobody minds a little tester session if all goes well .

We often do that .

My best social by far ended with a very steamy session in his car. We had gone for a drink and he offered me a lift back. I declined as I didn't live far. He insisted and as soon as we were in his car, he said "there's something I've been wanting to do" and leant in for a kiss which became this really long snogging session with very wandering hands.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Kiss because it's one of those gut feelings that can be picked up through the interaction as well as the chemistry.... eyes never lie

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

My best ever social started with a mind blowing kiss x

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I would ask for a kiss, if they can't kiss there won't be a meet, no matter how well the social went.

"We arranged a social meet over a pot of tea for our first meet. After a cold and slow start it ended up a whole afternoon thing and we left together holding hands. Here we are four years down the line and engaged. I would say my point just go with what feels right to you with that person. Every meet is different and no two people are the same. If you want a kiss and it feels right, have one."

^ this. Go with the flow. Give a signal. And if they don't take it up, be prepared to bash them over the head with the tea tray and say 'Kiss me, will ya!"

"I like a kiss on a social, I think you can tell a lot from a kiss "

That's why I'm open to it. Bad kissing compatibility = nothing further happens.

"A peck and a hug first.

Then take a look in her eyes to see if she'd like another kiss. "

My way of thinking entirely

"A little peck on both cheeks seems appropriate..or u could apologise a soon as u meet and snog their face off x "

Apologise first? How polite

"My best social by far ended with a very steamy session in his car. We had gone for a drink and he offered me a lift back. I declined as I didn't live far. He insisted and as soon as we were in his car, he said "there's something I've been wanting to do" and leant in for a kiss which became this really long snogging session with very wandering hands. "

Been there. It's awesome

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

I think a kiss is important…

A kiss tells you everything..

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you everyone that took the time to answer, it has given me something to think about when I get to the social meet side of things.

If it went well I'd politely ask if they'd mind me giving them a goodbye kiss on the cheek

By *xploring_FunWoman  over a year ago

Coventry, visiting Scotland

When meeting solo I do kiss if I want to meet the person again.

I didn’t once, was super excited for the second meet, and it was a disaster because we were not compatible kissing wise, and without that I can’t have sex.

When meeting with my other half it’s not quite as important as other stuff.

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

Definitely go in for a kiss

» Add a new message to this topic