FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > BDSM Jewellery

BDSM Jewellery

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Where do you buy yours?

Not just collars but actual jewellery like bracelets, necklaces, anklets etc I've seen the stuff on Etsy but wondered if anyone knew of other sites or maybe somewhere that offers custom made bits.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I know a qualified jeweller (not on here) who can make personalised pieces exactly to your designs.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

What kind of thing you're looking for sparkles?

Is it something only you'd know about in work etc, or something a bit more direct?

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

If you prefer to see things in person or talk in person about your requirements before you buy may I suggest the BBB (Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar). There's a good range of stall holders including those making jewellery. It's also a good afternoon out. Check their website for the next date.

By *itty_gizmoCouple  over a year ago

Mordor

A popular day collar maker for people in the scene is Scarlett in chains they attend the BBB mentioned above they have some beautiful pieces mine is from them x

By *itty_gizmoCouple  over a year ago

Mordor

"A popular day collar maker for people in the scene is Scarlett in chains they attend the BBB mentioned above they have some beautiful pieces mine is from them x "

They also make anklets/bracelets and things I believe

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Or depending on where in the south you are LondonAlternativeMarket is a good day out and they have some great stalls

By *atenaWoman  over a year ago

Hyde

Following!!!

I have a necklace from Scarlett in chains but it's very chunky.

I'm hoping one day to need a discrete day collar.

I have been a new vanilla trend for soldered on bracelets ... so you can't take them off

"What kind of thing you're looking for sparkles?

Is it something only you'd know about in work etc, or something a bit more direct? "

A bit of everything to be honest Discrete and something more direct but there are certain symbols I'd like incorporated and they don't seem to easy to find as I'd like.

"Or depending on where in the south you are LondonAlternativeMarket is a good day out and they have some great stalls"

I'm going to this but not until June

"If you prefer to see things in person or talk in person about your requirements before you buy may I suggest the BBB (Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar). There's a good range of stall holders including those making jewellery. It's also a good afternoon out. Check their website for the next date."

Already looked at this but i can't make the next one.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve only seen stuff on Etsy, so I’m following this.

La la land

Lockets are good for discretion. Can get your Dom to write all manner of things on them as you go about your day.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I’ve only seen stuff on Etsy, so I’m following this."

There is very little other than Etsy. There was some stuff on agent provocateur a few years ago but they stopped the lines. Maybe at BBB or LAM? Still haven’t been. There are D/s , alpha symbols etc in steel but not in sliver or gold. I’ve been looking at this for a while, personalised gifts etc and had a Jeweller make one very unique piece and had quotes from another guy

"I’ve only seen stuff on Etsy, so I’m following this.

There is very little other than Etsy. There was some stuff on agent provocateur a few years ago but they stopped the lines. Maybe at BBB or LAM? Still haven’t been. There are D/s , alpha symbols etc in steel but not in sliver or gold. I’ve been looking at this for a while, personalised gifts etc and had a Jeweller make one very unique piece and had quotes from another guy "

The custom route is going to get pricey pretty quickly, I wouldn't mind for one thing but this could be a few bits. It's such a shame there's not more about. I was really hoping someone knew of little gem of a website that I'd missed.

By *lice MaliceWoman  over a year ago

The Facility

Another for ScarletInChains either on Etsy or on the ground floor at the BBB in Birmingham (third Sunday in the month). They're absolutely lovely people with a great product range.

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

Kabunza Craftworks makes jewellery and also takes commissions and used to attend at LAM.They are on Etsy but are taking a short break at the moment.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I’ve only seen stuff on Etsy, so I’m following this.

There is very little other than Etsy. There was some stuff on agent provocateur a few years ago but they stopped the lines. Maybe at BBB or LAM? Still haven’t been. There are D/s , alpha symbols etc in steel but not in sliver or gold. I’ve been looking at this for a while, personalised gifts etc and had a Jeweller make one very unique piece and had quotes from another guy

The custom route is going to get pricey pretty quickly, I wouldn't mind for one thing but this could be a few bits. It's such a shame there's not more about. I was really hoping someone knew of little gem of a website that I'd missed. "

Jewellery quarter in Birmingham.

Did you go to LAM yet ? Anything there ?

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

The fetjeweller is expensive but to me he's worth it. A sub friend of mine has some of his stuff and I'm always a bit envious. It's fine jewellery that happens to have symbolism to it.

By *asha86Couple  over a year ago

walsall

Weve been told the Birmingham bazaar is good for things like this. We have bought our collars from ceremony leather which attends. Were still looking at attending when we get chance i think its on once a month but cant remember when will have to have a look

By *lice MaliceWoman  over a year ago

The Facility

"Weve been told the Birmingham bazaar is good for things like this. We have bought our collars from ceremony leather which attends. Were still looking at attending when we get chance i think its on once a month but cant remember when will have to have a look "

It's the third Sunday in the month.

By *ake-Me-FeelWoman  over a year ago

Sussex

I'm new to forums and thought I'd pop in. I have a business making polymer clay earrings and literally yesterday started making some BDSM/kink ones.

Still early days with them as I need to perfect them but would love suggestions of what kind of things you are looking for. The ones I have done so far are definitely not discreet but I'm tempted to wear them to the club I'm going to on Friday!

Let me know if you want to see them or tell me what you want and I might be able to make them.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

London Alternative Market might be a good start.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I never found anything that suited, so just used jewellery from a traditional store. A belly button charm, a rabbit dog tag.. all can work.

Ultimately its the symbolism for you (and them?) that matters not what someone else thinks.

As for day collars I have had two, one from Axmar and one from Eternity collar. The Axmar one was better, but not lockable.

Both were discrete which I like.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We are in Birmingham in a couple of weeks when the BBB is on and will be paying a visit.

Can tell you what we’ve found and get some details of jewelers

K

La la land

Also you can get bits of jewelry or tags etc engraved. There are often trophy places or places that do pet tag engraving close to you.

"Following!!!

I have a necklace from Scarlett in chains but it's very chunky.

I'm hoping one day to need a discrete day collar.

I have been a new vanilla trend for soldered on bracelets ... so you can't take them off "

I have a discrete day collar bought a few years ago from Etsy - a black chain with small black padlock and 2 keys.

By *aisyandCarlosCouple  over a year ago

fareham

LAM is great, I go quite often.

Their website lists traders that do jewellery

You need Prong Jewellery in London - google them!

They make some very good and unique things.

I can see BBB and LAM have already been recommended and that's where we'd go as well.

Wouldn't buy online unless it's cheap tbh - quality can be really variable.

» Add a new message to this topic