I know it’s a long shot but is there any pregnant woman on here x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illingdon_ladMan  over a year ago

Bicester

Loads including my wife

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know it’s a long shot but is there any pregnant woman on here x"

Such a fantasy to get with a pregnant women. Especially if the husband is there and wants to watch.

There are a few on here, probably the sexiest women on here from my point of view.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"I know it’s a long shot but is there any pregnant woman on here x"

I’m sure there are

Me....lol

If any pregnant ladies are reading this thread, then please do get in touch. Or any ladies that want to get pregnant for that matter.

By *irtyhornMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Also have a huge breeding and preg fetish too. Find breeding hot as fuck. Especially if partner or husband is aware/joins in or in a cuck situation.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"If any pregnant ladies are reading this thread, then please do get in touch. Or any ladies that want to get pregnant for that matter. "

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

"If any pregnant ladies are reading this thread, then please do get in touch. Or any ladies that want to get pregnant for that matter.

"

Our thoughts also

This makes me feel uneasy, cannot understand how a random guy would get turned on having sex with a woman carrying a baby inside her that is not his partner. It is understandable if they are a couple in love, a powerful bond. But randoms….

Leeds

"This makes me feel uneasy, cannot understand how a random guy would get turned on having sex with a woman carrying a baby inside her that is not his partner. It is understandable if they are a couple in love, a powerful bond. But randoms…."

It's the thought of some random getting someone pregnant. God help the poor kid!

"This makes me feel uneasy, cannot understand how a random guy would get turned on having sex with a woman carrying a baby inside her that is not his partner. It is understandable if they are a couple in love, a powerful bond. But randoms….

It's the thought of some random getting someone pregnant. God help the poor kid! "

Yes I mean random on an already pregnant random woman rather than ‘breeding’ to impregnate her for the thrill which is sad in itself.

By *xxLandNxxxCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

"If any pregnant ladies are reading this thread, then please do get in touch. Or any ladies that want to get pregnant for that matter. "

Well this post just took a dark turn

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was meeting a couple last year and the fem was pregnant her fella was always there when we met she was 7 months at the time they lived a mmf as much as me so it’s not just a single male who gets turned on it was obviously a big turn on for them

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"This makes me feel uneasy, cannot understand how a random guy would get turned on having sex with a woman carrying a baby inside her that is not his partner. It is understandable if they are a couple in love, a powerful bond. But randoms…."

That's u! And I would never have liked this whilst pregnant many moons ago! But live and let live! X

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"If any pregnant ladies are reading this thread, then please do get in touch. Or any ladies that want to get pregnant for that matter.

Our thoughts also "

And mine!

We honestly doing get it at all just wrong in our eyes

"This makes me feel uneasy, cannot understand how a random guy would get turned on having sex with a woman carrying a baby inside her that is not his partner. It is understandable if they are a couple in love, a powerful bond. But randoms….

That's u! And I would never have liked this whilst pregnant many moons ago! But live and let live! X"

Yes I am living and let live but this is a discussion forum and expressing I find it uneasy, purely due to the baby….

ashford

That's u! And I would never have liked this whilst pregnant many moons ago! But live and let live! X

Yes I am living and let live but this is a discussion forum and expressing I find it uneasy, purely due to the baby…."

And in turn maybe make a pregnant woman feel guilty? X

Yes I am living and let live but this is a discussion forum and expressing I find it uneasy, purely due to the baby….

And in turn maybe make a pregnant woman feel guilty? X"

I doubt she would care what people think on a swinging website to be fair

Does the thought of breeding turn you on ?

ashford

I doubt she would care what people think on a swinging website to be fair "

Maybe maybe not but still a bit kink shaming x

Each to their own I don’t judge anyone

As long as everything is consensual

By *rincessandscoundrelCouple  over a year ago

westcliff

I've kept my baby belly figure if you want to fuck me x

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Maybe maybe not but still a bit kink shaming x"

Happy to let my thoughts be known when babies involved, if it hurts feelings so be it

By *heshireBiCplCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Our thoughts also "

And ours

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

It's the thought of some random getting someone pregnant. God help the poor kid! "

Someone should tell them the Jeremy Kyle show finished long ago !

By *eeboCouple  over a year ago

basingstoke

Never used to have an attraction to pregnant women then when my wife was i loved it as her body was so curvaceous and full plus on reflection there must have been an element of someone I was familiar with looking very different so was also new and exciting in that regard. She also felt very sexual during pregnancy and knowing how much I loved how she was looking I am sure helped. Since then its not a specific kink but i do definitely enjoy the thought and sight of a pregnant lady. As for playing when pregnant then I guess its like anything else it will differ down to each individual, personally we did once during 2 pregnancies, unfortunately the guy was a bit overwhelmed and nervous so not much actually in the end!

I think this is so wrong in so many ways

ashford

"I've kept my baby belly figure if you want to fuck me x"

Love this x

ashford

"Each to their own I don’t judge anyone

As long as everything is consensual "

How it should b! X

What?

Happy to let my thoughts be known when babies involved, if it hurts feelings so be it "

Does that mean you rule out everyone with children/young children?

Or are you saying women who are pregnant are unattractive?

As long as people are playing safe there should be minimal risk to the baby.

Im guessing not all pregnant women will be in relationships and may want to have sex.

Theres no need to body shame women who are pregnant and wish to have a bit of fun however they see fit.

Leeds

Happy to let my thoughts be known when babies involved, if it hurts feelings so be it

Im guessing not all pregnant women will be in relationships and may want to have sex.

Theres no need to body shame women who are pregnant and wish to have a bit of fun however they see fit."

He is expressing his opinion as is everyone else....

Why does everything need to be turned to kink/body shaming

By *enuine_J87Man  over a year ago

Eastleigh

I have a thing for pregnant women. I think it mostly stemmed from the girl I was in love with many years ago being pregnant and it was amazing… until I found out it wasn’t mine…

Plus I also like big nipples and they almost go hand in hand.

No need to shame anyone on here, I don’t feel bad for being attracted to a woman if she happens to be pregnant. There are far worse things in the world

Theres no need to body shame women who are pregnant and wish to have a bit of fun however they see fit."

It’s not about body shaming. You get it all wrong. Pregnant women are beautiful, but the way he expressed himself is totally wrong! It seems very out of place to me what he wants to do.

And ours

» Add a new message to this topic