FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is this a pipe dream?

Is this a pipe dream?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igging OP   Man  over a year ago

Oldham

One of my fantasies is to be in a threesome whereby I am giving oral pleasure to a lady while also wanking her partner and bringing both to orgasm at hopefully the same time...although it would be nice if I finish by coming also it isn't a priority...anyone else have a similar fantasy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not my sort of thing but there will be plenty of couples who are into this. You’d stand a better chance by changing your sexual orientation on your profile.

By *ubBiPantyBoyMan  over a year ago

Greenock

"One of my fantasies is to be in a threesome whereby I am giving oral pleasure to a lady while also wanking her partner and bringing both to orgasm at hopefully the same time...although it would be nice if I finish by coming also it isn't a priority...anyone else have a similar fantasy?"

Similar yes, but I’d rather her partner was fucking me as I lick her …

Oldham

"Not my sort of thing but there will be plenty of couples who are into this. You’d stand a better chance by changing your sexual orientation on your profile."
yes I will and thanks for the advice.

By *konCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

"One of my fantasies is to be in a threesome whereby I am giving oral pleasure to a lady while also wanking her partner and bringing both to orgasm at hopefully the same time...although it would be nice if I finish by coming also it isn't a priority...anyone else have a similar fantasy?"

It is unlikely to occur when you have a straight profile

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"It is unlikely to occur when you have a straight profile "

And no pics, either. There are couples that might like the scenario you outline, but there are hundreds of other guys that you're in competition with.

(Bry)

Oldham

"It is unlikely to occur when you have a straight profile

And no pics, either. There are couples that might like the scenario you outline, but there are hundreds of other guys that you're in competition with.

(Bry)"

again thank you for the advice I will put a pic up.

Oldham

Picture now up...thank you for the advice given so far.

Oldham

Any more advice gratefully received..

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

We have had meets like that a number of times. However, we never meet anyone who claims to be bi when their profile says straight, or vice-versa.

Oldham

"One of my fantasies is to be in a threesome whereby I am giving oral pleasure to a lady while also wanking her partner and bringing both to orgasm at hopefully the same time...although it would be nice if I finish by coming also it isn't a priority...anyone else have a similar fantasy?

We have had meets like that a number of times. However, we never meet anyone who claims to be bi when their profile says straight, or vice-versa."

I don't know if I feel bi, I don't have any desire to suck or to fuck or be fucked by a man my main objective is the pleasure of the lady..by wanking a man off its more to allow both people to enjoy the moment.

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"One of my fantasies is to be in a threesome whereby I am giving oral pleasure to a lady while also wanking her partner and bringing both to orgasm at hopefully the same time...although it would be nice if I finish by coming also it isn't a priority...anyone else have a similar fantasy?

We have had meets like that a number of times. However, we never meet anyone who claims to be bi when their profile says straight, or vice-versa. I don't know if I feel bi, I don't have any desire to suck or to fuck or be fucked by a man my main objective is the pleasure of the lady..by wanking a man off its more to allow both people to enjoy the moment. "

Oh, I see.

That would be a no from us then.

I'm sure plenty would be up for it though.

Oldham

We have had meets like that a number of times. However, we never meet anyone who claims to be bi when their profile says straight, or vice-versa. I don't know if I feel bi, I don't have any desire to suck or to fuck or be fucked by a man my main objective is the pleasure of the lady..by wanking a man off its more to allow both people to enjoy the moment.

Oh, I see.

That would be a no from us then.

I'm sure plenty would be up for it though."

sorry if I offended you it certainly wasn't meant I may in the heat of the moment suck or be sucked but it isn't my main focus.

nr Stamford

"Picture now up...thank you for the advice given so far."

All credit to you for actually taking advice here....so many guys come on the forums complaining that they have no success yet don't even bother coming back and acknowledging and replies.

Definitely set a profile pic though - Char has her own single account here and one of her manual message filters (she can get 100 in a day) is simply delete any without a profile pic.

(Bry)

nr Stamford

"sorry if I offended you it certainly wasn't meant I may in the heat of the moment suck or be sucked but it isn't my main focus."

I'm pretty sure this isn't the case with you, but there's an awful lot of guys here that will claim to be "a little bit bi" and try and meet with the promise of involving both sides of a couple, only to decide on the day that he's not up for that.....and it's just a way to get to the female half.

Lots of couples will assume that to be the case, and I'm not sure how you go about dispelling that preconception other. Obviously meet verifications from couples saying you played with the guy will help, but you're in a Catch-22 situation.

(Bry)

Oldham

"sorry if I offended you it certainly wasn't meant I may in the heat of the moment suck or be sucked but it isn't my main focus.

I'm pretty sure this isn't the case with you, but there's an awful lot of guys here that will claim to be "a little bit bi" and try and meet with the promise of involving both sides of a couple, only to decide on the day that he's not up for that.....and it's just a way to get to the female half.

Lots of couples will assume that to be the case, and I'm not sure how you go about dispelling that preconception other. Obviously meet verifications from couples saying you played with the guy will help, but you're in a Catch-22 situation.

(Bry)"

thank you again...now set a profile pic..you have really helped me today...I know my profile may seem a bit boring and generic but anyone who wants to ask me questions and get a honest answer are welcome to.

I'd be impressed if a guy could multi task like this.

Oldham

"I'd be impressed if a guy could multi task like this. I would welcome the chance to impress you if only distance wasn't a problem. "

Oldham

[Removed by poster at 07/02/22 18:45:51]

Oldham

"I'd be impressed if a guy could multi task like this. I would welcome the chance to impress you if only distance wasn't a problem. "
I would love to impress you but distance is an issue.

"I'd be impressed if a guy could multi task like this. I would welcome the chance to impress you if only distance wasn't a problem. I would love to impress you but distance is an issue."

I was thinking more you could hoover and polish at the same time.

Oldham

"I'd be impressed if a guy could multi task like this. I would welcome the chance to impress you if only distance wasn't a problem. I would love to impress you but distance is an issue.

I was thinking more you could hoover and polish at the same time."

do that as well...and after we have finished I do the washing up.

Oldham

"I'd be impressed if a guy could multi task like this. I would welcome the chance to impress you if only distance wasn't a problem. I would love to impress you but distance is an issue.

I was thinking more you could hoover and polish at the same time. do that as well...and after we have finished I do the washing up."

stay away from ironing though.

» Add a new message to this topic