FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Wife’s first squirt!

Wife’s first squirt!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After a year or so of patiently trying, with faint glimmers of hope along the way, we hit the holy grail last night, and WOW! Not once, but twice, back to back!! It was incredibly hot!!!

All I can say is that it’s definitely worth the effort!

Would love to hear your stories

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like you guys had lots of fun x

By *ndysmithMan  over a year ago

north cyprus

You mean you got your wife to piss herself during sex? Well done; hope you have a waterproof cover on yoru mattress.

By *ore4fundevonCouple  over a year ago

West Devon

Mrs first did it years ago when we were first together while I was giving her oral. Both being a bit young and naive she thought she had let go and pee'd on me (which in essence it kind of is I guess.)

For years after she had never relaxes during oral for fear of 'peeing' on me again. Until maybe 2018 or 2019 during a play session with some toys and oral, I was withholding her orgasm, she got that turned on that when I did eventually let her orgasm, she quite literally exploded and was older and wiser to know what was going on.

Ever since she's been fine about it, but only if we put towels out first. Sleeping in the wet patch isn't so pleasant!

I'm always willing to help out people for their first xx hence the profile name

We did indeed !!

And that sir, is why your single.

"You mean you got your wife to piss herself during sex? Well done; hope you have a waterproof cover on yoru mattress."

By *eversayNeverCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"You mean you got your wife to piss herself during sex? Well done; hope you have a waterproof cover on yoru mattress."

You may wish to educate yourself on the female anatomy. Namely a little piece of magic called the Skene’s gland.

Google is you’re friend on this topic!!

Dito! It took her a while to relax with the sensation, and let go. Just wow haha

By *rthur WrightusMan  over a year ago

Round the Bend

A few years after divorce I met up with mutual friend of my ex's. I've known her a while, she's a naturally attractive, slim red head, and of course over time I had fantasized having fun with her.

So imagine my luck when we met up for a meal and a few drinks one summer's evening. So with the lubrication of alcohol we both ended up at her flat totally naked, 'exploring' and playing around with each other for half the night.

It was at the point as we both passed the back of the settee, that she bent over it to reach for something. As her legs moved apart to keep her balance my hand went between them and feeling her wet lips on my hand, I pushed a finger inside.

She stayed bent over the back of the settee as I fingered and played with her pussy, pushing herself back and groaning, first a trickle down her legs, then a torrent came from her, soaking us both. She had never cum like that before and didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

I can proudly say I’ve made most of the girls I’ve been with squirt for their first time. It’s all in the wrist lol

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"After a year or so of patiently trying, with faint glimmers of hope along the way, we hit the holy grail last night, and WOW! Not once, but twice, back to back!! It was incredibly hot!!!

Would love to hear your stories "

You've opened the floodgates now! Lol

In our experience - and I guess all couples are different - it just becomes more and more regular.

Just wait till she learns to do it for herself!

By *onnie 90Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

My experience is that it took a while. It's a very different sensation to a regular orgasm. I can't speak for the other ladies on here, but the build up does feel like you're going to pee. I'm guessing the body's natural defense kicks in because it doesn't want you to piss yourself. But you have to permit yourself to bypass that stage and just let go. Once you've done that it's as easy as A, B, C

By *rettyPollyJBWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"You mean you got your wife to piss herself during sex? Well done; hope you have a waterproof cover on yoru mattress.

You may wish to educate yourself on the female anatomy. Namely a little piece of magic called the Skene’s gland.

Google is you’re friend on this topic!! "

The Skene's gland isn't responsible for squirting, it produces millilitres of lubricant, not the fountains of water some women decide to push out. As its been said earlier in the thread, "squirting" is mainly urine, comes from the bladder and is propelled out by the urethral sphincter

By *intteaMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"You mean you got your wife to piss herself during sex? Well done; hope you have a waterproof cover on yoru mattress.

The Skene's gland isn't responsible for squirting, it produces millilitres of lubricant, not the fountains of water some women decide to push out. As its been said earlier in the thread, "squirting" is mainly urine, comes from the bladder and is propelled out by the urethral sphincter "

… that’s one theory. I prefer to think of it being a creation of Father Christmas sent to my fb when I’ve been an especially good boy

Northampton

"The Skene's gland isn't responsible for squirting, it produces millilitres of lubricant, not the fountains of water some women decide to push out. As its been said earlier in the thread, "squirting" is mainly urine, comes from the bladder and is propelled out by the urethral sphincter "

It's not 'mainly' urine at all. It contains traces of urine, because it passes through the urethra.

"After a year or so of patiently trying, with faint glimmers of hope along the way, we hit the holy grail last night, and WOW! Not once, but twice, back to back!! It was incredibly hot!!!

Would love to hear your stories "

What’s your secret?? I’ve been trying with my fb with months now but no joy!

Liverpool

The Skene's gland isn't responsible for squirting, it produces millilitres of lubricant, not the fountains of water some women decide to push out. As its been said earlier in the thread, "squirting" is mainly urine, comes from the bladder and is propelled out by the urethral sphincter "

Hey I’m Sam nice to meet you!

I don’t tend to disagree with people on the internet, as I find it crass and rather unattractive, so I’ve decided to politely ask you to enlighten me to your way of thinking.

So, question uno........ if female ejaculate is “mainly urine” then why isn’t it yellow like wee?

And again, if it’s “mainly urine” why doesn’t it smell and taste like wee???

If it’s “mainly urine” where does the prostate plasma come from???

Also.....

If the skenes gland isn’t the female prostate, then where the hell is it? If a guy can have nipples he doesn’t need, I can have a prostate!

I want my damn prostate!!!!!

We are fundamentally the same creatures, if men have a one, I’ll bet my bottom dollar we have one too!!!!

Just thought of another question.

When a guys prostate is stimulated and he ejaculates, does that travel through, or bypass the bladder??

If the fluid comes through the bladder, but not from the kidneys via the ureters, is it still wee??

All genuine questions, as I’m completely fascinated with the whole subject.

Peace out. Got a school run to do. Check back later to see if I can learn anythin from Fab-ville today.

By *elsh n wildCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff area

If you ever get a chance to taste ( squirt ) I think you might change your mind .

Any tips?

By *erfectman122Man  over a year ago

from somewhere nice

Every day is school day

By *elsh n wildCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff area

If you ever get a chance to taste ( squirt ) nothing like piss , I think you might change your mind .

By *rsmith21zMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

The Skene's gland isn't responsible for squirting, it produces millilitres of lubricant, not the fountains of water some women decide to push out. As its been said earlier in the thread, "squirting" is mainly urine, comes from the bladder and is propelled out by the urethral sphincter

If you ever get a chance to taste ( squirt ) nothing like piss , I think you might change your mind . "

Correct nothing like piss..its very hot such a turn on

Didn’t even know about squirting until my first meet from here in my first few days of joining. I literally didn’t know what was happening, but it felt way too good to worry about it lol. Safe to say, the gentleman in question is now a very good friend

Well said. When your lady squirts or gushes you know you’ve done a great job. I love it when the let go and cum with great joy.

By *rsmith21zMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Didn’t even know about squirting until my first meet from here in my first few days of joining. I literally didn’t know what was happening, but it felt way too good to worry about it lol. Safe to say, the gentleman in question is now a very good friend "

Haha fair play;)

By *not123Couple  over a year ago

sp1

Never managed to squirt would love to for p don't know what the secret is

By *urvelover39Man  over a year ago

Somewhere

Only one way to sort this, i will volunteer to be the fab squirt taster

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Yay Someone who talkes sense. I’d like to know where all these people thinks all the liquid comes from lol

Northampton

"Yay Someone who talkes sense. I’d like to know where all these people thinks all the liquid comes from lol"

I'm not sure where it comes from is really in question. It's what it *is* that is the issue.

It contains *traces* of urine, naturally.

However, it does not:

- Look like urine

- Smell like urine

- Taste like urine

- Stain like urine

Having had a partner who liked watersports and also squirted now and again, I can confirm that it was different.

Northampton

"Never managed to squirt would love to for p don't know what the secret is"

There's no real "secret," as such.

The woman needs to be sufficiently aroused. Obviously, this starts before you get down there.

Then there is the famous 'come hither' movement. Other 'techniques' can be used too, but this is a good one to start with. Some women may need clitoral stimulation as well. You would feel her g-spot becoming larger if things are going according to plan - and may even hear a sort of "sloshing" from inside.

At this point (and probably throughout, tbf), it is more about the woman's body, physiology and headspace than any magic or secret techniques their partner employs. There's also the need to be in a "let it happen" mindset, not a "but what if I pee?"

Of course, it's possible that some women may not be able to squirt, but the only real loss there is to their partner's ego. If they can still reach a g-spot orgasm (which is a misnomer anyway), I don't think the lack of liquid should be a problem.

By *icknHMan  over a year ago

Ilfracombe

Umm….isn’t ‘squirt’ just ‘pee’ in disguise ????

Northampton

"Umm….isn’t ‘squirt’ just ‘pee’ in disguise ????"

I discussed this in a comment just a couple above yours. My answer would be no. The academic researchers have not reached consensus.

yet its proven time and time again by those who know a study the human body to be 95% urine the skene gland is involed in squirting as the other 5% comes from there its also proven that alot of women who think they squirt really dont and its down to Coital Incontinence ...

the it dont smell or taste like wee is down to it being fresh wee dont smell unless its old or unhealthy /meds /strong foods-fluids...

for those of you who insist its not pee then please explain what other organ in you body can produce that much liquid the skene glad is tint just like the male prostate and will produce less than a mans cum .... why should it matter if you enjoy then enjoy but dont try to make it something its not ..

whiles its correct the jury is out amongst the researchers they do all agree on the bladder and wee being the main bulk .... the jury is out on the why some squirt and some dont with the therory being not all women have a skene glad

By *icknHMan  over a year ago

Ilfracombe

"Umm….isn’t ‘squirt’ just ‘pee’ in disguise ????

I discussed this in a comment just a couple above yours. My answer would be no. The academic researchers have not reached consensus."

Oh yes, thanks x

Northampton

"yet its proven time and time again by those who know a study the human body to be 95% urine the skene gland is involed in squirting as the other 5% comes from there "

It's proven time and time again, that the jury is still out. Both sides have their theories and research to back them. You are giving a fairly one-sided picture of the scientific findings.

Northampton

"the it dont smell or taste like wee is down to it being fresh wee dont smell unless its old or unhealthy /meds /strong foods-fluids..."

I'm not sure that argument holds up. As I've said, I've known partners who both squirt and like watersports. In the same person, in the same time-frame, there is a distinct difference.

Some women also report going to the loo after having squirted and their pee is 'normal' pee, not the fresh kind you speak of.

The difficulty for researchers, I think is that they may be looking at multiple phenomena and thereby ending up with conflicting results. After all, some gush, some dribble, some stream...

Who is to say that it is all the same?

What I've read, since the famous study in 2014, is that even if "squirting" is partly composed of urine, it appears to be a sort of watered-down urine. And when you consider that urine is roughly 90-95% water already, I think it can be misleading to say it's just wee. It contains most id the same components of urine, perhaps, but more besides.

Thanks for the discussion.

Haha i can see the threads taken off! That would be a sight!!

That was exactly our experience! Until the magical breakthrough

I took us a year or so! Can’t speak for everyone, but go with no expectations, patience and most important is that she is relaxed. Because the sensation is like she wants to pee, and that’s obviously hard to overcome!

Does it matter what or where the squirting gush comes from...its highly enjoyable when it happens and thats all that matters in my book..

Tastes great!

"Tastes great!"

Totaly..

north cyprus

Nonsense. Ofcourse people who love this pissing during sex stuff search for an excuse that is less disgusting that simply losing the ability to retain urine during sex, but the simple fact is that the tiny bit of fluid that may be in the Skene gland nowhere near caters for 'gushing' levels of fluid. Sorry to burst your bubble.

north cyprus

If you ever get a chance to taste ( squirt ) nothing like piss , I think you might change your mind .

Correct nothing like piss..its very hot such a turn on "

Perhaps you never tasted urine? Squirting does indeed taste and smell like piss. Sure, due to the build up during sex it may be higher concentration of water than the type of piss you produce when just having a wee after a cup of tea, but it is and can only be piss! This wonderful Skene gland is smaller than a thimble. Could produce maybe a shot glass of liquid at the very most.

I find the idea of a woman squirting quite hot, maybe as I am used to men squirting

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Would love to hear your stories

What’s your secret?? I’ve been trying with my fb with months now but no joy! "

Trust, sexual tension and the right G-spot stimulation.

Northampton

"Perhaps you never tasted urine? Squirting does indeed taste and smell like piss. Sure, due to the build up during sex it may be higher concentration of water than the type of piss you produce when just having a wee after a cup of tea, but it is and can only be piss! This wonderful Skene gland is smaller than a thimble. Could produce maybe a shot glass of liquid at the very most."

It does not taste like piss, or look like it, smell like it or stain.

And, yes, I've had both, often in one night.

Why can it *only* be piss? The research doesn't seem to support that.

By *xydadbodMan  over a year ago

Milton keynes

I'm not fuss what it contains really.. a woman can squirt directly into my mouth anyday lol

By *inksAPlentyCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"I'm not fuss what it contains really.. a woman can squirt directly into my mouth anyday lol"

Noted

Ms x

By *ayswa78928Man  over a year ago

Bristol

My partner squirts regularly sometimes with penetration and other times using her vibrator on her clit.

She says that it feels like she is going to pee herself. It is definately not pee as she has bent over me and squirted in my mouth whilst using her vibrator.

A lot of it is in the woman's mind. If she thinks she is going to pee herself she will hold back ladies don't. My partner can still have an orgasm without squirting however, sometimes a lot comes out other times a trickle. All depends on arousal and mood.

By *ohnny dingoMan  over a year ago

london

Init

"yet its proven time and time again by those who know a study the human body to be 95% urine the skene gland is involed in squirting as the other 5% comes from there

It's proven time and time again, that the jury is still out. Both sides have their theories and research to back them. You are giving a fairly one-sided picture of the scientific findings."

no not at all there are several diferent write ups on the internet some have different opinions but the one they totally all agree on is its mainly wee nothing i said further up is a lie not all women squirt so some are 100% wee not all women have skene glands some have undevelop some have the whole gland and some dont its really not rocket sience yes there are lots of different opinions but being wee is almost agreed by all .... im not a non squirter i squirt not massive amounts and i agree it looks different well it does in smaller volumes and when with the right person i love it but im not going to deny the facts of what it is ...

also its proven when you empty yor bladder having sex fills your bladder alot quicker than normal ..

there is no other organ in the femal body capable of hold thos fluids other than the bladder .... cant deny the facts ... unless your not of this earth

if it makes us feel good then enjoy nobody is knocking it but were not denying what it is either

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"if it makes us feel good then enjoy nobody is knocking it but were not denying what it is either"

I’ve (the boy) been pee’d on and I’ve been squirted on. It’s not the same liquid.

Northampton

"no not at all there are several diferent write ups on the internet some have different opinions but the one they totally all agree on is its mainly wee nothing i said further up is a lie not all women squirt so some are 100% wee not all women have skene glands some have undevelop some have the whole gland and some dont its really not rocket sience yes there are lots of different opinions but being wee is almost agreed by all ...."

I appreciate that you feel your opinion quite strongly, but no, that is *not* what "they all agree on."

You may be correct, but that is simply not what they all agree on. There is nowhere near the consensus you claim there is.

Up North

"yet its proven time and time again by those who know a study the human body to be 95% urine the skene gland is involed in squirting as the other 5% comes from there

It's proven time and time again, that the jury is still out. Both sides have their theories and research to back them. You are giving a fairly one-sided picture of the scientific findings.

no not at all there are several diferent write ups on the internet some have different opinions but the one they totally all agree on is its mainly wee nothing i said further up is a lie not all women squirt so some are 100% wee not all women have skene glands some have undevelop some have the whole gland and some dont its really not rocket sience yes there are lots of different opinions but being wee is almost agreed by all .... im not a non squirter i squirt not massive amounts and i agree it looks different well it does in smaller volumes and when with the right person i love it but im not going to deny the facts of what it is ...

also its proven when you empty yor bladder having sex fills your bladder alot quicker than normal ..

there is no other organ in the femal body capable of hold thos fluids other than the bladder .... cant deny the facts ... unless your not of this earth"

Liverpool

Hey fabsters.

I’ve spent the last day down the prostate rabbit hole. Here’s this article from Pubmed.gov from January of last year.

Enjoy!

Abstract

Female ejaculation is a contentious topic. From a review of the literature, history indicates that it is not a modern concept; some females were aware of it in times past without understanding the role of the fluid or composition of the ejaculate. Over time, scholars experimented, mainly with anatomical studies, in an attempt to identify the source of the ejaculate and explore its physiological and anatomical benefits for the female sexual experience. Despite these studies, views about female ejaculation remain controversial and inconsistent, with no clear conclusion as to its function. This review discusses the history of studies of female ejaculation and presents various hypotheses from an anatomical and physiological perspective. After reviewing 44 publications from 1889 to 2019, it became apparent that clinical and anatomical studies conducted during recent decades provide substantial evidence in support of the female ejaculatory phenomenon. Anatomical studies have shown that the ejaculate originates in the paraurethral (Skene's) glands, but its composition has been debated. Female ejaculate differs from urine in its creatinine and urea concentrations. The fluid also contains prostate specific antigen (PSA) and could have antibacterial properties that serve to protect the urethra. While the specific function of female ejaculation remains a topic of debate, there is sufficient evidence to support the existence of the phenomenon.

I would like to stress, “Female ejaculate differs from urine in its creatinine and urea concentrations. The fluid also contains prostate specific antigen (PSA) and could have antibacterial properties that serve to protect the urethra”

ITS NOT PISS PEOPLE!!!

Now excuse me while I go put my head in an oven!

Gushing - Squirting - Pissing ; whatever handle you want to put on this activity, its all fecking awesome

nothing more exciting than a women letting lose and getting you wet and the feeling if you can switch and pee on her, is outstandingly erotic

J x

ps; any females, couples in "T" yorkshire like this, get in touch

Up North

"Hey fabsters.

I’ve spent the last day down the prostate rabbit hole. Here’s this article from Pubmed.gov from January of last year.

Enjoy!

Abstract

Female ejaculation is a contentious topic. From a review of the literature, history indicates that it is not a modern concept; some females were aware of it in times past without understanding the role of the fluid or composition of the ejaculate. Over time, scholars experimented, mainly with anatomical studies, in an attempt to identify the source of the ejaculate and explore its physiological and anatomical benefits for the female sexual experience. Despite these studies, views about female ejaculation remain controversial and inconsistent, with no clear conclusion as to its function. This review discusses the history of studies of female ejaculation and presents various hypotheses from an anatomical and physiological perspective. After reviewing 44 publications from 1889 to 2019, it became apparent that clinical and anatomical studies conducted during recent decades provide substantial evidence in support of the female ejaculatory phenomenon. Anatomical studies have shown that the ejaculate originates in the paraurethral (Skene's) glands, but its composition has been debated. Female ejaculate differs from urine in its creatinine and urea concentrations. The fluid also contains prostate specific antigen (PSA) and could have antibacterial properties that serve to protect the urethra. While the specific function of female ejaculation remains a topic of debate, there is sufficient evidence to support the existence of the phenomenon.

I would like to stress, “Female ejaculate differs from urine in its creatinine and urea concentrations. The fluid also contains prostate specific antigen (PSA) and could have antibacterial properties that serve to protect the urethra”

ITS NOT PISS PEOPLE!!!

Now excuse me while I go put my head in an oven! "

So gushing is not urine either then?

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

I am glad you enjoyed your wifes' first squirtings lol

I came late to it with my lovely new Husband...!

so, clearly in the right hands, it's possible.

By *ornysquirtingcoupleCouple  over a year ago

somerset

We discovered her new superpower by complete accident. I was going down on her and she was cumming hard then what seemed to be out of nowhere was a huge gush. We stopped and kind of shrugged it off. But then it happened again and again. Now she says she can control it and cum without squirting but says the feelings are now as good or intense.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

[Removed by poster at 08/02/22 14:48:32]

» Add a new message to this topic