FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > "Home alone"

"Home alone"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oirinMarkus OP   Couple  over a year ago

West Midlands and West London

Let's say a fwb (or someone you had met a few times) invites you to theirs and says they are home alone for the weekend. BDSM style play is on the menu...

Would you be surprised to later learn that home alone meant their young child would also be at home, albeit asleep?

Asking for a friend

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Let's say a fwb (or someone you had met a few times) invites you to theirs and says they are home alone for the weekend. BDSM style play is on the menu...

Would you be surprised to later learn that home alone meant their young child would also be at home, albeit asleep?

Asking for a friend "

I'd be absolutely fucking furious that the child would potentially see and hear what's going on and it tells me the person cares little about the most important thing in their life and puts their enjoyment before anything else.

Disgusting behaviour.

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

"Let's say a fwb (or someone you had met a few times) invites you to theirs and says they are home alone for the weekend. BDSM style play is on the menu...

Asking for a friend

I'd be absolutely fucking furious that the child would potentially see and hear what's going on and it tells me the person cares little about the most important thing in their life and puts their enjoyment before anything else.

Disgusting behaviour.

"

This in my opinion

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

Asking for a friend

Disgusting behaviour.

This in my opinion "

I'd be straight out the door, thanks but no thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not good no no no

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Surprised isn't the word I'd use.

Thats bang out of order. Id walk out after ripping into them.

"Thats bang out of order. Id walk out after ripping into them."

Thank you everyone! I wanted to know what the consensus was... Home alone definitely doesn't have any room for interpretation in my mind!!

a guy at work told me he was chatting to a woman who wanted to meet when she said her child was home he said sorry no meet , to that she then said its ok we can leave her here and still go out wtf ,

London

"Thats bang out of order. Id walk out after ripping into them.

Thank you everyone! I wanted to know what the consensus was... Home alone definitely doesn't have any room for interpretation in my mind!!"

Why would it be anything else? You'll see a few on the forums defend that practice but normal, decent humans find it abhorrent.

Have you cut ties with that person?

Asking for a friend "

Bit dodgy… i would class that as that person being on parenting duty. I wonder how many times they’ve done that before.

Thank you everyone! I wanted to know what the consensus was... Home alone definitely doesn't have any room for interpretation in my mind!!

Why would it be anything else? You'll see a few on the forums defend that practice but normal, decent humans find it abhorrent.

Have you cut ties with that person?"

I'm hoping it was just a lapse of judgement on his part and not malicious... He's explained that he meant as in the child would be asleep so it wouldn't even matter, but then I was made to feel like I was over-reacting when I cancelled the meet

London

I'm hoping it was just a lapse of judgement on his part and not malicious... He's explained that he meant as in the child would be asleep so it wouldn't even matter, but then I was made to feel like I was over-reacting when I cancelled the meet "

Massive red flag, why on earth would you trust him again?

By *oomerang73Man  over a year ago

Newton

Personally would never someone for sex if kids are in the house. Just feels very wrong

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

That's so so so wrong

Portsmouth

I'm hoping it was just a lapse of judgement on his part and not malicious... He's explained that he meant as in the child would be asleep so it wouldn't even matter, but then I was made to feel like I was over-reacting when I cancelled the meet "

Children wake up...

I'm hoping it was just a lapse of judgement on his part and not malicious... He's explained that he meant as in the child would be asleep so it wouldn't even matter, but then I was made to feel like I was over-reacting when I cancelled the meet

Children wake up... "

He countered that his wouldn't

Portsmouth

"

Children wake up...

He countered that his wouldn't "

Wow... Although I'm not surprised. I lost count of the amount of guys (not all men) who would ask to come over when my child was in bed... Until I explained he was a teenager!

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

It's not exactly home alone in theory because you are still responsible for the child or children. Homes alone is purely when their is only one person within the home...

Ive had men off here asking to come over when my kid is asleep. No way would I ever do that, no real parent would. They could wake up and find a stranger in their place of sanctuary, their safe place.

Asking for a friend "

If they had kids and you knew - yes. Doesn’t mean I’d go round and play though. That might fuck up the kid should he/she wake up and wander through

By *ldaCouple  over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

Depends a bit on the age. If there in a cot and can’t get out, no chance of being interrupted

"Depends a bit on the age. If there in a cot and can’t get out, no chance of being interrupted"

I'm thinking this as they are 2ish and he's said that it wouldn't make a difference. I feel everyone would say their child was home so the guest can make up their mind for themself! Maybe I take "alone" too literally

London

"Depends a bit on the age. If there in a cot and can’t get out, no chance of being interrupted

I'm thinking this as they are 2ish and he's said that it wouldn't make a difference. I feel everyone would say their child was home so the guest can make up their mind for themself! Maybe I take "alone" too literally "

As for the 'being interrupted' comment, I save myself from a ban.

He knew he should not have done it, otherwise he would have told you beforehand.

Why are you trying to justify all this?

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

I wouldn't go to meet anyone off here if they had kids at home. The fact we have kids at home is one of the main reasons we would never host here.

Obviously our children are at home, in bed, when we have sex together, but finding your own parents hiding under the covers, trying not to let anything be seen/heard is far less weird than your parent(s) and a random stranger. It's actually quite hard to have a good sex life with a 5yo and 19yo at home

It'd be a big NO from us.

"Depends a bit on the age. If there in a cot and can’t get out, no chance of being interrupted

I'm thinking this as they are 2ish and he's said that it wouldn't make a difference. I feel everyone would say their child was home so the guest can make up their mind for themself! Maybe I take "alone" too literally

He knew he should not have done it, otherwise he would have told you beforehand.

Why are you trying to justify all this?"

I'm working out what I actually think about this. I've known him for a while and I would like to think that it's just an error of judgement on his part, or that I see this as much more serious than he does.

Looks like a lot of Fabbers would have reacted in exactly the same way as I initially did, which makes me feel confident that I'm not being over dramatic x

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Depends a bit on the age. If there in a cot and can’t get out, no chance of being interrupted"

So you think babies never cry and need attention ? Or would you just ignore them and carry on fucking ?

London

So you think babies never cry and need attention ? Or would you just ignore them and carry on fucking ? "

Yeah I mean, fancy having to actually look after children even when they are asleep. Madness!!

How awful it must be for adults to be interrupted by their children but not to worry if the child hears or sees anything, at least the adults are doing their thing

Portsmouth

He's more worried about getting his dick wet than his child.

There's no justification for that.

As a mother, I'd be horrified if that was my ex doing that kind of thing whilst my child was in his care.

Even more so because BDSM is involved.. one of you is restrained and the child cries/toddles in? Just no...

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

I was chatting with a guy ages ago that asked me to meet at his house as his 2 kids were in bed asleep when I turned him down he said it's the same as shagging in my marital bed, erm no mate it's really not

London

Why are you trying to justify all this?

I'm working out what I actually think about this. I've known him for a while and I would like to think that it's just an error of judgement on his part, or that I see this as much more serious than he does.

Looks like a lot of Fabbers would have reacted in exactly the same way as I initially did, which makes me feel confident that I'm not being over dramatic x"

I don't understand what's to work out. He lied because he knew you'd probably say no, he doesn't care about the welfare of his child, he prioritises his enjoyment over everything else and when you said no, he gaslight you.

Obviously I don't know either of you or your relationship, I can only comment against my own standards but that bloke would be a distant memory to me by now.

By *ldaCouple  over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

So you think babies never cry and need attention ? Or would you just ignore them and carry on fucking ? "

There was an element of sarcasm in my comment

By *gfbMan  over a year ago

thorne

While ago arranged meet with women

Picked her up from night club after she's been out

Give her a lift home she's invited me inside for a drink there was her friend meet us on doorstep we had a few drinks had good laugh etc...

End up in hers bedroom after hers friend left we had fun all night long she was moaning and screaming

really loud then abou at 7am heart

Kids voice calling for mum from next bedroom.

That was absolute shock to me she's never mentioned that she's got kid at home worst nightmare i ever had.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Why did you think her friend was in the house while she was out and then left when you came back ?

By *gfbMan  over a year ago

thorne

Well she said they sharing a house

And that night she went to see her boyfriend

This is the only reason we don’t accommodate. We wouldn’t even invite someone into our family home never mind when our children are asleep. Each to their own and all that but I find that absolutely disgusting.

By *uriousblondwifeCouple  over a year ago

wickford

Asking for a friend

Disgusting behaviour.

This!!!

"

Those are terrifying stories!!!

Yes I was pretty horrified when I found out that he didn't actually mean alone, but like I've said above I've known him for a while so I can't say for sure that he's an evil person who maliciously planned to not tell me. That doesn't fit with the friendship and what he is usually like, but I guess sexual desire can get the better of people?

Asking for a friend

Disgusting behaviour.

"

this 100%

"Those are terrifying stories!!!

Yes I was pretty horrified when I found out that he didn't actually mean alone, but like I've said above I've known him for a while so I can't say for sure that he's an evil person who maliciously planned to not tell me. That doesn't fit with the friendship and what he is usually like, but I guess sexual desire can get the better of people?"

Maybe show him this thread to give him a wake up call!

and forgot to add he would no longer be a friend after that

By *ecretlivesCouple  over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

Op

First reaction was WTF - it is not something we would do - but having read your responses it is clear there is more than just a casual semi-stranger shag behind it, and more than the rest of us know, which is where your quandry comes from.

He may have suggested to meet on basis that he trusts you more and felt comfortable suggesting it. Of course to most of us he is not 'alone' but that can be a way of people expressing themselves - people often say (nonFab situation) oh come over for coffee it's just me (X is away/out) when kids are obviously around - so having reflected - if you choose to give him benefit of doubt you just need to be really clear on your boundaries. If he doesn't get it then move on

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

He lied.

Home alone means home alone

Child asleep in the house means not home alone.

No adult fails to understand this, he was deliberately misleading.

It's difficult to believe that someone you trust can lie but they do.

» Add a new message to this topic