FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Missionary

Missionary

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love having my arse grabbed and spanked during missionary.

Who else enjoys this, whether your the giver or receiver?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s my favourite position

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"I love having my arse grabbed and spanked during missionary.

Who else enjoys this, whether your the giver or receiver? "

Yep, I very much enjoy having my butt cheeks grabbed and squeezed in missionary

By *entative_steps7781Couple  over a year ago

Home

There is a reason it's a classic, love it (but to be fair would probably say that about most positions )

MJ x

By *entative_steps7781Couple  over a year ago

Home

"It’s my favourite position "

Good to know

I love doing this, kissing the neck and lips too, nails down the back

Missionary is my favourite position my hands can grab things like her throat as I kiss her..hold her legs apart. I just love missionary it can be close and sensual or hard and filthy..and it’s all about the kissing for me

"Missionary is my favourite position my hands can grab things like her throat as I kiss her..hold her legs apart. I just love missionary it can be close and sensual or hard and filthy..and it’s all about the kissing for me"

Its my favourite too... just saying

It's the best position for intimacy of engaging closeness with your partner love it

I love doing this, kissing the neck and lips too, nails down the back "

Grrrrr

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Missionary is probably the most complete position which can be varied to keep it fun and exciting.

Yep, I love having my bum grabbed and squeezed when i'm balls deep and lost in the throes of lust and passion

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

Love joanne grabbing my arse abd digging her nails on as we go at it. Running her nails down my back also is great most intimate position as you get to kiss and look in to their eyes and see their reaction and emotions as you have sex.

By *Ci LutherMan  over a year ago

Taunton

Legs crossed and legs over the shoulder is hot too

I do enjoy missionary. I feel a tad lazy as i’m just on my back but its a great position

"Missionary is my favourite position my hands can grab things like her throat as I kiss her..hold her legs apart. I just love missionary it can be close and sensual or hard and filthy..and it’s all about the kissing for me"

Quietly thanking god this thread isn’t saying missionary is boring blah blah

^ excellent description btw

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

The perfect position for pretty much every reason.

Can look into each other’s eyes and read the intensity. Full body contact with her legs wrapped. Can grab her bum, boobs, hair or hold her hands above her head.

Can get as deep as possible depending how you’re holding her legs.

Whispering in her ear also sets her off…

K

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

"The perfect position for pretty much every reason.

Can look into each other’s eyes and read the intensity. Full body contact with her legs wrapped. Can grab her bum, boobs, hair or hold her hands above her head.

Can get as deep as possible depending how you’re holding her legs.

Whispering in her ear also sets her off…

K"

Exactly. Have made joanne cum just from whispering naughty things in her ear as we have hard sex

"Missionary is my favourite position my hands can grab things like her throat as I kiss her..hold her legs apart. I just love missionary it can be close and sensual or hard and filthy..and it’s all about the kissing for me

Its my favourite too... just saying "

It’s fate!

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

It's my favourite position. Body contact, eye contact, different depth and sensations depending on leg positioning, arse grabability...what's not to like?

I love doing this, kissing the neck and lips too, nails down the back

Grrrrr "

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

Spanking's not for me, but I love it when a woman grabs my arse to pull me harder into her as I cum inside her...

....which is exactly what the wife in my earliest pic was doing - and another was about to do in a couple of later ones...

I remember a particularly enthusiastic session and catching sight of my back in the mirror after and it looked like I'd been 3 rounds with a werewolf my arse and back scratched to bits.

You don't notice at the time, it's only when you're wincing every time you sit down for a week you vow to let her go on top next time. Pass the Sudocrem.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Aye.like when she's trying to push you into her vagina squeezing and pulling your butt cheeks

St Austell

"I remember a particularly enthusiastic session and catching sight of my back in the mirror after and it looked like I'd been 3 rounds with a werewolf my arse and back scratched to bits.

You don't notice at the time, it's only when you're wincing every time you sit down for a week you vow to let her go on top next time. Pass the Sudocrem. "

One wife who I played with was a little over-enthusiastic at our meet, and left a set of claw marks in my buttocks...

....I had to carefully hide them from my wife for about a week!

Mmm, nails digging into my peachy bum.

By *aulj69Man  over a year ago

dunstable

"I remember a particularly enthusiastic session and catching sight of my back in the mirror after and it looked like I'd been 3 rounds with a werewolf my arse and back scratched to bits.

You don't notice at the time, it's only when you're wincing every time you sit down for a week you vow to let her go on top next time. Pass the Sudocrem.

One wife who I played with was a little over-enthusiastic at our meet, and left a set of claw marks in my buttocks...

....I had to carefully hide them from my wife for about a week! "

Lol, reminds me of a work mate many yrs ago who I shared digs with as we were working away in Sunny Scunny as it was known, the friend was married and he pulled a woman at a night club took her back to the digs at spent the next few hrs having hard sex. I remember him yelling out during it and after he showed me what I can only describe as claw marks down his chest on one side? Oww, He panicked as WTF was he going to say to the wife? Problem solved the following eve after a d*unken sesh he proceeded to practice the art of dermabrasion with a Bosch circular sander, blood everywhere exclaiming afterwards, ' I'll tell her I slipped sideways and caught my chest on some metal trunking???' WTF. True story, thanks for reading this far. Paul Xx

Lol, reminds me of a work mate many yrs ago who I shared digs with as we were working away in Sunny Scunny as it was known, the friend was married and he pulled a woman at a night club took her back to the digs at spent the next few hrs having hard sex. I remember him yelling out during it and after he showed me what I can only describe as claw marks down his chest on one side? Oww, He panicked as WTF was he going to say to the wife? Problem solved the following eve after a d*unken sesh he proceeded to practice the art of dermabrasion with a Bosch circular sander, blood everywhere exclaiming afterwards, ' I'll tell her I slipped sideways and caught my chest on some metal trunking???' WTF. True story, thanks for reading this far. Paul Xx"

Haha. He was willing to go through that pain

Lol, reminds me of a work mate many yrs ago who I shared digs with as we were working away in Sunny Scunny as it was known, the friend was married and he pulled a woman at a night club took her back to the digs at spent the next few hrs having hard sex. I remember him yelling out during it and after he showed me what I can only describe as claw marks down his chest on one side? Oww, He panicked as WTF was he going to say to the wife? Problem solved the following eve after a d*unken sesh he proceeded to practice the art of dermabrasion with a Bosch circular sander, blood everywhere exclaiming afterwards, ' I'll tell her I slipped sideways and caught my chest on some metal trunking???' WTF. True story, thanks for reading this far. Paul Xx"

Wow thats insane

Love the feel of a guys weight on top of me

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

Yes I love it

Ah this is just THE best feeling...feeling a guy on top of me, his arm under my waist as he pulls me into him as I run my nails down his back and grab his arse....gets me wet just thinking about it

By *lueinkCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Squirted for the first time this week whilst doing missionary, big fan

By *ostguy321Man  over a year ago

high wycombe

I love missionary

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Still my favourite. Love the weight of a guy on me. Wrapping my legs around him and scratching along his back as he pumps into me.

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

Missionary is the only position in which I can cum.

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

Love it

Mmmm, yes please.

Yep, always get a kick when the hands are on the arse.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"It's my favourite position. Body contact, eye contact, different depth and sensations depending on leg positioning, arse grabability...what's not to like? "

Exactly this!

So much more intimate/intense.

St Austell

"Still my favourite. Love the weight of a guy on me. Wrapping my legs around him and scratching along his back as he pumps into me. "

Well you know if you ever make it down this way I'd love to pump my cum into you while your legs are wrapped around me - though we'd have to give the scratching part a miss!

I love it. Many of the play sessions I've had with women have been in missionary. Don't get me wrong, I've tried some of the other positions, but not as much as I have with missionary lol.

» Add a new message to this topic