FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dogging

Dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Documentary on more 4, who has done it? Good experience or bad? Who wants to and and why?

I've been on and off FAB for ten years and have done mf, mmf mff, mmmmmmf, clubs, parties most things but dogging. Is it still a thing? Does it happen in the North East. Seems very seedy but horny to get involved.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *affygt61Man  over a year ago

rhondda

Yes I've done and enjoyed it, just wish I could do it more often

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Documentary on more 4, who has done it? Good experience or bad? Who wants to and and why?

I've been on and off FAB for ten years and have done mf, mmf mff, mmmmmmf, clubs, parties most things but dogging. Is it still a thing? Does it happen in the North East. Seems very seedy but horny to get involved."

What is this dogging thing?

It's great fun, but that last couple on the programme..oh my god

Would love to try this. Something about potentially Fucking an absolute stranger outside with an audience that could join in at any time.

It’s proper filthy which I guess is what i like about the idea

We have been swinging for a little while at home and at parties / hot tub parties n at adult clubs.

We've just brought a panel van which we're going to get converted into a campervan. Part of the reason for that is to go Dogging in it.

Ideally we will meet other like-minded couples in secluded spots for a bit of fun n go home or camp out .

We don't live far away from Blidworth Bottoms and we've been told. if we wanted to go there. We just turn up pick who we want and close the doors behind us.

In short going dogging to us, is just another dimension to the Swinging game.

Oh and just for information purposes . We thinking of calling the van The North Notts Fuck Truck

» Add a new message to this topic