FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Best meet

Best meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What was your best meet on here and what made it so good?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

An impromptu hook up with Les Paul 59 at Chameleons...very in the moment and very memorable.

By *lipperywhenwet07Couple  over a year ago

llanelli

"What was your best meet on here and what made it so good?"

A same day one .. quick shower bombed up the motorway … chat and a drink and an icebreaker game and down to some mucky business ..,

That’s most memorable one

How was the sex?

By *el111Man  over a year ago

Essex/London

Whitewifeforbbc always a good dirty fuck

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I joined in the October and had a string of let-downs (I think I got stood up by five blokes in a row!). I was about to give up on the site when I got chatting to someone on the back of a forum thread. He was outside my normal area and a little younger than I looked for at the time, but we got on like a house on fire. We hadn't anticipated meeting, we were just chatting.

I was away for a while with work and while I was away we spoke a lot and agreed to meet when I got back.

I usually like to have a social first but he lived too far away for that to be feasible so we got an airbnb midway between us and met on that boring bit of time between Christmas and new year.

He was a fantastic guy, a really good laugh and a genuinely nice person, and it's one of the best breaks I've had.

We did meet up a couple of times but then covid hit, lockdowns started, he stepped back due to some personal issues and went UNLOS.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

All have been good but the one last March will be forever etched in my memory x

By *CheshireMaleMan  over a year ago

Middlewich

met a lady from here she stayed at mine she was amzing!!! She said that she cums a lot boy did she, she made me cum 5 times we were exhausted lol

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

My best meet was actually off another site. We met in a coffee shop and chatted for 45 minutes when she said was I parked nearby. I was so we got in my car and I asked her where she’d like to go. Somewhere quiet she replied, and I had a quiet lane in mind. Within 10 minutes we were parked up and she was devouring my cock, we didn’t have sex that time but 2 amazing years followed.

Let’s hear some more stories

» Add a new message to this topic