FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What’s pics do couples want to see on a couples profile

What’s pics do couples want to see on a couples profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewstaffscouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

cannock

As my other thread has had many mixed comments, what pics do couples want or look for on another couples profile ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 01/02/22 16:57:22]

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

Photos of BOTH of you including pussy and cock . Some full body shots (hide faces) but no shots with the toilet in the background lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Edited

All we ask as a couple is one clear body shot of the man and the woman.

We do appreciate a variety of pictures with a little imagination but know that not everyone is comfortable in front of the camera.

cannock

"Edited

We do appreciate a variety of pictures with a little imagination but know that not everyone is comfortable in front of the camera."

The reason we joined this site and swinging was to push boundaries so I say embrace the moment

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Edited

We do appreciate a variety of pictures with a little imagination but know that not everyone is comfortable in front of the camera.

The reason we joined this site and swinging was to push boundaries so I say embrace the moment "

So do we

cannock

"Edited

The reason we joined this site and swinging was to push boundaries so I say embrace the moment

So do we "

So why would you look for on a profile ?

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"As my other thread has had many mixed comments, what pics do couples want or look for on another couples profile ? "

Those pictures that the couple themselves want to post, and not those that they think they should post simply to satisfy someone else's needs

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Edited

So do we

So why would you look for on a profile ?"

Why or what?

cannock

"Edited

So do we

Why or what? "

What lol sorry

By *hilledout-coupleCouple  over a year ago

telford

Your profile and pics are very good at least from what we look for in a profile x

By *wesomeLolaCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Buckinghamshire

We want to see a few pics of both the woman and the man. We're really not bothered about seeing pussies and cocks, there are plenty of those to look at already. It's nice to see them naked but we don't need the close-up genital shots. We just want to get a feel for what both of them look like.

We also would like to see face pics as soon as possible for anyone we chat to. We understand that most couples don't put these up in their public gallery, we don't either, but we are happy to send some in a first or second message.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Edited

So do we

Why or what?

What lol sorry "

don't apologise I didn't know how to answer is all.

Tasteful photos, clear text and just that certain je ne sais quoi. A little imagination goes a long way

cannock

"Edited

So do we

Why or what?

What lol sorry

Tasteful photos, clear text and just that certain je ne sais quoi. A little imagination goes a long way "

Just posted a new pic is that one ok

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Edited

So do we

Why or what?

What lol sorry

Tasteful photos, clear text and just that certain je ne sais quoi. A little imagination goes a long way

Just posted a new pic is that one ok "

Yes it's very nice

cannock

"Your profile and pics are very good at least from what we look for in a profile x"

Thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Creampie

cannock

"We want to see a few pics of both the woman and the man. We're really not bothered about seeing pussies and cocks, there are plenty of those to look at already. It's nice to see them naked but we don't need the close-up genital shots. We just want to get a feel for what both of them look like.

We also would like to see face pics as soon as possible for anyone we chat to. We understand that most couples don't put these up in their public gallery, we don't either, but we are happy to send some in a first or second message."

We have a naked bed shot as a public

cannock

"Creampie "

We have this too

"As my other thread has had many mixed comments, what pics do couples want or look for on another couples profile ? "

Ideally a variety.

Standard pics with both in shot, done individual pics of both, standard and naughty. As long as it's a good reflection of the tastes and looks of the couple we'd be happy.

By *iss_Cali_xxCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

I don't mind what pics someone has on their profile, but in messages I like to see a face pic if possible. Not fussed on body pics whatsoever, both me and hubby are plus size people and openly have photos on our profile but understand not everyone is able to do that, or even comfortable doing that, and am happy to respect what type of pics people feel comfortable sharing. We both find a variety of body types attractive, and often feel photos don't always do a person justice, having a chat in person before gives you enough to know if it's a yes or no for both parties. That said, we have had a very good meet with someone whose pic we didn't see upfront and turned out he was absolutely gorgeous, just nervous about having his pics out there.

If they are both meeting then pics of them both together. Less likely to be a man wanking with fake pics.

I find it odd if they expect to meet where the man plays too but don't have pics of him. Probably the man wouldn't be attractive to meets so they hide him and hope the poor person won't turn him down when they arrive.

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

north of lincoln

We like to see variety and photos of the couples together and also happy with seeing each of them alone. We like to see some non sexual photos aswell .

But we tend to approach ones with face photos on. We wouldn’t message anyone where we couldn’t see their face unless they had messaged first.

By *ldaCouple  over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

Mixture of pics, but do like to see body shots of both, reasonably unclothed. Do wonder sometimes why couple profiles only have pics of the femme.

cannock

"Mixture of pics, but do like to see body shots of both, reasonably unclothed. Do wonder sometimes why couple profiles only have pics of the femme."

This is exactly our question too

» Add a new message to this topic