FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What’s with couples only having pics of the lady

What’s with couples only having pics of the lady

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewstaffscouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

cannock

I’m noticed a lot of couple profiles lately winking us and only having pics of the lady. Surely if you want to attract other couples then you need to have both of you on the profile. We don’t wink back as we are not sure if they are fake accounts or real.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I allways think this. Too few pictures of the make half

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

We always have some of both of us.

T

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep I agree, needs to be some of both!

cannock

"I allways think this. Too few pictures of the make half"

I know there’s more of my wife than me but surely people want to see both of us too

By *xxLandNxxxCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Would say there is an imbalance of pics on our profile. Something we should probably look at but we do have plenty of friends only face pics of us both x

cannock

"Would say there is an imbalance of pics on our profile. Something we should probably look at but we do have plenty of friends only face pics of us both x"

You do have some on there though lol. I admit it is hard for us men to take a sexy pic lol

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

Common issue here… I will very rarely reply if there are no photos of the gent of if they’re only dick pics.

I really need to be attracted to both to meet.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I love to see pics of them together. Smiling, arm in arm, or similar.

I like that they are in love and are a team. Thats what attracts me to them.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

It's really annoying! You've got someone else to help with the photos .. just look at some of the male profiles for ideas.

cannock

"Common issue here… I will very rarely reply if there are no photos of the gent of if they’re only dick pics.

I really need to be attracted to both to meet. "

Oops maybe I should take mine down,

cannock

"I love to see pics of them together. Smiling, arm in arm, or similar.

I like that they are in love and are a team. Thats what attracts me to them. "

We have these in our friends only pics

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

we send full face couple photos when we are messaged by potential meets.

By *oupleexeter30Couple  over a year ago

Exeter

Agree we see so many like that! We have pics of us both as we want everyone to see us both before they consider messaging

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Apparently because more are attracted to the female...

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I think they think the women is the draw and what will entice you in, It's sad that they don't feel the guy has anything to offer

Personally I'd want to see both

There's probably a fair bit of the man in the couple taking all the pics as he's horny looking at his good lady, so there's a natural imbalance of pics for the couple to choose from! I'm certainly trigger happy with the camera in comparison to any partners! There's no real excuse though - for a balanced profile men should be documented even if they don't participate but will be involved.

cannock

"There's probably a fair bit of the man in the couple taking all the pics as he's horny looking at his good lady, so there's a natural imbalance of pics for the couple to choose from! I'm certainly trigger happy with the camera in comparison to any partners! There's no real excuse though - for a balanced profile men should be documented even if they don't participate but will be involved."

I don’t mind an imbalance it’s when there isn’t any pics of the other half altogether, but yes I do like to snap the wife

Seeing as we’re primarily looking for men then there seems little point in putting many pictures of me.

Just a couple to show the kind of body that she likes.

Would seem odd for a couple seeking couples though.

Perhaps someone is going to be expected to take one for the team.

cannock

"Seeing as we’re primarily looking for men then there seems little point in putting many pictures of me.

Perhaps someone is going to be expected to take one for the team. "

Oh totally understand if your only after a male to join, I mean we will at some point soon as we have a bucket list we would like to tick off

By *oublethefunMan  over a year ago

royston

We have a few but they are hard to find now as we have so many of the female and both enjoy taking them, lol

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

"Seeing as we’re primarily looking for men then there seems little point in putting many pictures of me.

Perhaps someone is going to be expected to take one for the team. "

2nd this. As we're only really looking for single guys no need for Mr pics. We do meet couples, but only in clubs/parties.

This is true of us the reason being Mr W&W has a lot of very recognisable tattoos so only below the waist in public pics.

Pics of him in freinds pics and private along with face pics of us both as we would rather stay incognito to a certain extent

By *landfordfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

We post a picture of me and it gets a 100 likes first day mark pic might get 1 a month, no incentive for the guys

cannock

"We post a picture of me and it gets a 100 likes first day mark pic might get 1 a month, no incentive for the guys"

But if your looking for a couple wouldn’t you want to see the man in a pic before messaging ?

By *landfordfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

"We post a picture of me and it gets a 100 likes first day mark pic might get 1 a month, no incentive for the guys

But if your looking for a couple wouldn’t you want to see the man in a pic before messaging ? "

I agree we prob should have some but the ones got no interest so figured nobody wanted to see if you get what I mean

cannock

"We post a picture of me and it gets a 100 likes first day mark pic might get 1 a month, no incentive for the guys

But if your looking for a couple wouldn’t you want to see the man in a pic before messaging ?

I agree we prob should have some but the ones got no interest so figured nobody wanted to see if you get what I mean"

All because they don’t get liked doesn’t mean it doesn’t get interest

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

If you arrange to meet in a club and he doesn't show there'll be loads of guys already in there. You can have your pick of willing partners.

A profile should show both off. Let's people see what potentially is available and shows you're a genuine couple. We aim for 50/50 of us to make it fair

cannock

The problem is that this site is male orientated. Photos of women get way more fabs as the quantity of men on here far out weighs the women.

Single guys put a fair few pics on, as couples we are slacking! We need to up our game and embrace our hot husbands and flaunt that cheeky bum or thick thighs, what ever floats your boat.

Mrs xx

cannock

"A profile should show both off. Let's people see what potentially is available and shows you're a genuine couple. We aim for 50/50 of us to make it fair "

You do have a well balanced profile! One of the few

Mrs xx

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

What was it tommy said last night, ladies just need to be average to be successful while menfolk need to be attractive.

As lots of us menfolk on fab are average it makes sense to try and lure in playmates with the average one that is more appealing!

By *ers321Couple  over a year ago

beverley

[Removed by poster at 01/02/22 16:34:55]

By *ers321Couple  over a year ago

beverley

"A profile should show both off. Let's people see what potentially is available and shows you're a genuine couple. We aim for 50/50 of us to make it fair "

Why should it? We're a couple and we sometimes look for couples, but only for the female half to play with. As such we are showing exactly what is 'available'.

Having said that, most people ask for a pic before a meet and we're happy to send one of us both, we just don't see the point of having them on our profile.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

There’s more pictures of guys with females on single male profiles then there are on couple profiles.

cannock

"What was it tommy said last night, ladies just need to be average to be successful while menfolk need to be attractive.

As lots of us menfolk on fab are average it makes sense to try and lure in playmates with the average one that is more appealing!"

As a straight couple, we are interested in both parties.

When you get a wink and click on the profile to just see 126 pics of a woman it’s not going to get any interest from us and potentially missed opportunities.

Sometimes wonder if it’s a genuine profile when it’s one sided. As a woman I can appreciate the female form but there is a limit lol

Mrs xx

By *ose and her beastCouple  over a year ago

Watford

She is just more sexy than myself xD

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

Always makes me think that it may be a fake profile

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

They have various reasons, we just assume that they aren't interested in me as the woman so we don't respond if they wink or contact them.

when I had a male profile it used to be annoying getting messages from couples where the man refused to send any photos of himself. If they want me to meet then I want to know what they both look like.

It can come across as quite cowardly, and off putting when someone won’t reveal who they are. There’s something untrustworthy about it.

cannock

"when I had a male profile it used to be annoying getting messages from couples where the man refused to send any photos of himself. If they want me to meet then I want to know what they both look like.

It can come across as quite cowardly, and off putting when someone won’t reveal who they are. There’s something untrustworthy about it."

I can send you a pic of me if you want

Mr

cannock

"They have various reasons, we just assume that they aren't interested in me as the woman so we don't respond if they wink or contact them.

"

I can totally understand that but why wouldn’t they be interested in you

Mr

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"They have various reasons, we just assume that they aren't interested in me as the woman so we don't respond if they wink or contact them.

I can totally understand that but why wouldn’t they be interested in you

Mr"

smooth

Seriously though I think they aren't interested in my opinion or feelings towards the person I would presumably be getting sexual with. Also our experience has been that men who are reluctant to show me what they look like honestly aren't interested in women other than their partner.

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

"I’m noticed a lot of couple profiles lately winking us and only having pics of the lady. Surely if you want to attract other couples then you need to have both of you on the profile. We don’t wink back as we are not sure if they are fake accounts or real. "

Yeah annoying eh ?. To have to repeatedly ask for photos of him is tedious. One couple blocked us for asking !? . Sometimes they know the guy isn't going to turn heads so try to keep him out of it. Then there's the 'professional job' excuse, as if he's seen naked at work

Never made sense to me either! Come in gents be creative and show off

By *asycouple777Couple  over a year ago

bristol

We haven’t got any face pics on public but would show if we were talking to people about meeting

People

"when I had a male profile it used to be annoying getting messages from couples where the man refused to send any photos of himself. If they want me to meet then I want to know what they both look like.

It can come across as quite cowardly, and off putting when someone won’t reveal who they are. There’s something untrustworthy about it.

Mr "

cannock

"I’m noticed a lot of couple profiles lately winking us and only having pics of the lady. Surely if you want to attract other couples then you need to have both of you on the profile. We don’t wink back as we are not sure if they are fake accounts or real.

Yeah annoying eh ?. To have to repeatedly ask for photos of him is tedious. One couple blocked us for asking !? . Sometimes they know the guy isn't going to turn heads so try to keep him out of it. Then there's the 'professional job' excuse, as if he's seen naked at work "

Ok so the weekend I will take more pics, what would you like to see ?

cannock

"We haven’t got any face pics on public but would show if we were talking to people about meeting

People"

Face pics blanked I can understand, I was more going on about no male pics at all

cannock

Mr

"

How can I entertain ??

By *imbo2007Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

I always think this too, very rarely pics of the guys

I notice this a lot too, if someone didn't have any male pics and messaged I wouldn't respond, I like to see some part of the other half to know if there's any attraction.

Mrs

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"I’m noticed a lot of couple profiles lately winking us and only having pics of the lady. Surely if you want to attract other couples then you need to have both of you on the profile. We don’t wink back as we are not sure if they are fake accounts or real. "

What's really annoying is how so many people keep trying to tell others how to run their profile. Frankly it isn't anyone else's business, and if it works for them that's fine. If it doesn't work for you, that's fine too - move on to another profile. There are plenty to choose from.

As for the winks, you really don't know what their motivation might be. Often we use a wink simply as shorthand for saying "we like your photos".

If a couple want to show just pictures of her, or him, or of just a cock it's their choice. We really dislike pictures of gaping cunts, or arses, or masses of tattoos or piercings - but while that's our choice we fully respect people's rights to post them.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I’m noticed a lot of couple profiles lately winking us and only having pics of the lady. Surely if you want to attract other couples then you need to have both of you on the profile. We don’t wink back as we are not sure if they are fake accounts or real.

What's really annoying is how so many people keep trying to tell others how to run their profile. Frankly it isn't anyone else's business, and if it works for them that's fine. If it doesn't work for you, that's fine too - move on to another profile. There are plenty to choose from.

As for the winks, you really don't know what their motivation might be. Often we use a wink simply as shorthand for saying "we like your photos".

If a couple want to show just pictures of her, or him, or of just a cock it's their choice. We really dislike pictures of gaping cunts, or arses, or masses of tattoos or piercings - but while that's our choice we fully respect people's rights to post them."

Nobody is telling anyone how to run their profile. The OP only asked why some couples do this.

Had he said "All couples should have pics of both male and female" then you may have a point.

By *wesomeLolaCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Buckinghamshire

It's all too common. We had a message from someone at the weekend, with just one photo, of the female. We messaged back politely asking to see the male half and got a catty comment back saying they hadn't seen any of either us. We have lots of pics of both of us, dunno what they were talking about.

Block list got a bit longer.

cannock

If a couple want to show just pictures of her, or him, or of just a cock it's their choice. We really dislike pictures of gaping cunts, or arses, or masses of tattoos or piercings - but while that's our choice we fully respect people's rights to post them.

Nobody is telling anyone how to run their profile. The OP only asked why some couples do this.

Had he said "All couples should have pics of both male and female" then you may have a point."

Thank you

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Had he said "All couples should have pics of both male and female" then you may have a point."

....and the answer is simply because that is what they want to do.

cannock

"It's all too common. We had a message from someone at the weekend, with just one photo, of the female. We messaged back politely asking to see the male half and got a catty comment back saying they hadn't seen any of either us. We have lots of pics of both of us, dunno what they were talking about.

Block list got a bit longer."

we get this too

We also notice this a lot. If you think of the posts from guys asking for profile advice, the number 1 response is to have pics which will interest a lady, yet so many couples with great bios have no pics of the guy.

cannock

"We also notice this a lot. If you think of the posts from guys asking for profile advice, the number 1 response is to have pics which will interest a lady, yet so many couples with great bios have no pics of the guy. "

This has hit the nail on the head

cannock

I’ve had to upload a new pic after all these comments

Mr

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

It's often lots of pics of the lady and one or 2 cock pics, on many profiles.

I'm half a couple and we just avoid these profiles, as it makes me think it would be all about the lady of the couple.

I get why they don't show the male if it's just the lady who plays, otherwise i think they should have one or 2, to show his build etc.

Of course people can run their profile as they choose, but often they're the ones asking why they can't attract more ladies /couples on the forum.

Also less likely they are just some bloke wanking with fake pics.

"We also notice this a lot. If you think of the posts from guys asking for profile advice, the number 1 response is to have pics which will interest a lady, yet so many couples with great bios have no pics of the guy. "

By *assing Fancies xCouple  over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

We don't understand it either as we like to show people us actually as a couple rather than individual. Doesn't really bother us that much tho as it's entirely up to them who and what they choose to show and its only them that may miss out on meeting some great people because of this

When couples just send pics of ‘her’ and don’t even write a message

cannock

"When couples just send pics of ‘her’ and don’t even write a message "

We’ve had this too but with the simple message “meet…”

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"We post a picture of me and it gets a 100 likes first day mark pic might get 1 a month, no incentive for the guys"

Who cares how many likes photo gets it's not Instagram

You put photos on your profile so people can see who they are talking to & see if there's an attraction, not as part of a popularity contest

By *randMrsPCouple  over a year ago

Nr Salisbury

We have a few but somehow Mr hogs the camera and Mrs can't help but pose!

Due to Fire’s job we don’t show face pics of him publicly. But we’re always happy to exchange face pics with people privately. Funny thing is we often get face pics “demanded” to prove we’re not fakes by profiles with no face pics, no verifications etc.

Although veris can be contrived, we’re secure in thinking that our veris can be interpreted as genuine x

Smoke

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

We like to think ours is a nice balance of both of us even though Becky is way nicer to look at..

We mostly have pics of me but that because he hates pictures of himself and if I put one up he takes it down hahaua

By *uicypeaches77Couple  over a year ago

Torquay

Were an equal on display couple

Torquay

Tho she gets a lot more fabs

Mr

By *udistcpl1Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

We have pictures of me and also my wife with other men. Does that count?

By *rumcouple2013Couple  over a year ago

Tamworth

We have one of Mr Brum, that seems to be only fabbed by single straight men. Lol.

cannock

"We have one of Mr Brum, that seems to be only fabbed by single straight men. Lol. "

I’ve had that, think they appreciate a nice one when they see it lol

It depends what people are comfortable with. Ultimately any photos on the Internet can be screenshot and sent to anyone else. Men in a couple tend to be more cautious imo?

Mr just hates photos of him plus we rarely get time together, and when we do we don't often think.. Oh, let's get out of our scruffy walking clothes, put something sexy on and take a photo. Or half way during foreplay we don't think, ah yes.. Let's snap a couple of photos.

cannock

"It depends what people are comfortable with. Ultimately any photos on the Internet can be screenshot and sent to anyone else. Men in a couple tend to be more cautious imo?

Mr just hates photos of him plus we rarely get time together, and when we do we don't often think.. Oh, let's get out of our scruffy walking clothes, put something sexy on and take a photo. Or half way during foreplay we don't think, ah yes.. Let's snap a couple of photos."

You do know that next time you do get down to it you will think of this thread and your profile will then be full of pics lol

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

north of lincoln

It’s harder to attract a woman on here than it is a male which is why we think males should be more apparent on couples profiles. For me I would want to see exciting photos of the male as I’m mostly going to be wanting to interact with the male half. Beards can be swayed with a nice pair of boobs but for me it’s about a lot more than that. If the couples profile is full of female photos and has a few detached dick pics and a photo of half a torso with some baggy boxers I won’t be interested. As for male photos not being fabbed , beards photos are always fabbed by couples and single females as he puts effort in.

It’s mainly her on our profile cause I’m fugly ??.

Our dynamic is different I guess as I only play with her so little point in having much of me on here.

Torquay

I get the occasional fab. It's certainly harder to attract the ladies on here ...and in real life ...

Harry

cannock

"I get the occasional fab. It's certainly harder to attract the ladies on here ...and in real life ...

Harry "

I know my photo doesn’t get much either compared to the wife but it won’t put me off

cannock

"It’s harder to attract a woman on here than it is a male which is why we think males should be more apparent on couples profiles. For me I would want to see exciting photos of the male as I’m mostly going to be wanting to interact with the male half. Beards can be swayed with a nice pair of boobs but for me it’s about a lot more than that. If the couples profile is full of female photos and has a few detached dick pics and a photo of half a torso with some baggy boxers I won’t be interested. As for male photos not being fabbed , beards photos are always fabbed by couples and single females as he puts effort in. "

Have to say the one photo the wife has commented on how good it is

By *JcouplemidlandsCouple  over a year ago

Peak District

We have pictures of both of us but in general I think people are more interested in the female, as an example look at how many female pictures are fabbed compared to men.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

We have a fair amount of us both.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Our profile, our choice.

cannock

"We have a fair amount of us both. "

Yes you do! Refreshing. Good clear bio

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

We have some photos of both of us, but only Alice's get any attention. So that's where the focus is.

After all, unless your gym-fit, there's less erotic potential with a guy's body. And we don't want a profile with copious dick pics.

Our friends photos are more balanced, I think.

By *elshcouple18Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

A few of hubby on ours.. more of him maybe?

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

Could it be the husband is fugly?

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

More guys seem unwilling to have their picture taken than women. I have only just managed to convince C that more pics of him are necessary and that's only after a couple of other people from forum games have said the same. Watch this space in our case

P

Neath valley.

"We have a fair amount of us both.

Yes you do! Refreshing. Good clear bio "

Thank you x

I'm the one with the flat chest.

cannock

"I'm the one with the flat chest. "

Those are some very impressive pictures! And a good mix, I see in your bio that you too have noticed some profiles are lacking one side of a couple.

Mrs x

By *anson44Man  over a year ago

bristol

They are very impressive pics indeed- lovely to see both sides of a hot couple

Awww we have lots of those on friends only pics but he needs to stay hidden because of his job, always happy to send them on request though

By *isstonguetasticjoWoman  over a year ago

widnes

And not only majority of the piccys being of the female half

But even their verifications

U tend to find a lot are from either

Supposedly single names

Or the male half of couples

U don't see many females on on behalf of the couples who have met the men in the couples

Then U aee some profiles who say they won't msg people if they don't have no piccys up or they are in private

BUT THEY DONT HAVE ANY PICCYS OF THEMSELVES ON THEIR PROFILE TO START WITH.

but they gave had their profiles for over a year

By *uffymayfairCouple  over a year ago

vera playa, Almeria

We have no public pics of moose for a couple of reasons, 1 he is the photographer, 2 his job, 3 he's an ugly bugger lol

cannock

"We have no public pics of moose for a couple of reasons, 1 he is the photographer, 2 his job, 3 he's an ugly bugger lol"

Savage poor moose lol

Torquay

"We have pictures of both of us but in general I think people are more interested in the female, as an example look at how many female pictures are fabbed compared to men."

I think that might be due to the ratio of single men on here ..

cannock

"We have pictures of both of us but in general I think people are more interested in the female, as an example look at how many female pictures are fabbed compared to men.

I think that might be due to the ratio of single men on here .. "

This is true, yet my recent pic has all been fabbed by men

Mr x

By *uffymayfairCouple  over a year ago

vera playa, Almeria

"We have no public pics of moose for a couple of reasons, 1 he is the photographer, 2 his job, 3 he's an ugly bugger lol

Savage poor moose lol "

Well it is moose that wrote this lol

cannock

"We have no public pics of moose for a couple of reasons, 1 he is the photographer, 2 his job, 3 he's an ugly bugger lol

Savage poor moose lol

Well it is moose that wrote this lol"

At least he can have banter

"When couples just send pics of ‘her’ and don’t even write a message

We’ve had this too but with the simple message “meet…”

"

well obviously they have to type at least one word…. Often it is just one or two.

By *oupleOfFilthyWeirdosCouple  over a year ago

Merthyr Tydfil

Hands up, we're guilty of this!!!

Time for me to get my big boy pants on, and get some more uploaded

Mr

We have pics of both, but more of Seiko because she is far more photogenic.

But if you are planning on meeting and playing as a couple, there should be pics of both of course! No one should be taking one for the team on either side.

But as others have said, pics of Senpai do seem to get fabbed far more by single bi men than other couples!

We'll have a perv through this thread and fab a few sexy ladies and gents!

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

It should be mandatory to have couples pics on couples profiles, though we have more pictures of Mrs for a few reasons.

We look to meet couples and we find the majority of couples on here are made up of a Bi female and straight male.

Also there's a much bigger variety of outfits and lingerie for women which makes better pictures.

cannock

"We have pics of both, but more of Seiko because she is far more photogenic.

But if you are planning on meeting and playing as a couple, there should be pics of both of course! No one should be taking one for the team on either side.

But as others have said, pics of Senpai do seem to get fabbed far more by single bi men than other couples!

We'll have a perv through this thread and fab a few sexy ladies and gents!"

I shall expect a few fabs coming our way

"

I shall expect a few fabs coming our way "

Done OP!

cannock

"

I shall expect a few fabs coming our way

Done OP! "

We have returned the favour too

cannock

"Hands up, we're guilty of this!!!

Mr"

Or pants off

Neath valley.

"It should be mandatory to have couples pics on couples profiles, though we have more pictures of Mrs for a few reasons.

We look to meet couples and we find the majority of couples on here are made up of a Bi female and straight male.

Also there's a much bigger variety of outfits and lingerie for women which makes better pictures.

"

Agree. We dont put face pics up for personal reasons but do send to cpls we chat with on here.

By *aughtyloversCouple  over a year ago

Hull

We rarely meet off the cuff anyway so future meets or fun, we prefer to meet in the flesh at socials or parties. People then can make their own conclusions of us x

cannock

"It should be mandatory to have couples pics on couples profiles, though we have more pictures of Mrs for a few reasons.

Agree. We dont put face pics up for personal reasons but do send to cpls we chat with on here. "

Face pics I agree with if you like Our other photos then chat to us and we will send them over

By *eyeYCouple  over a year ago

Nr Leicester

Totally agree!!!

We've tried to have a balance and any feedback welcome..

Y's pictures are in my opinion always going to be sexier (I'm biased of course!).

It is a little harder for guy's I feel however some gent's on here manage far better than I , but I'm not gym perfect so..

As the Mr it ironically annoys me the lack of male content on profiles! Where's Y's incentive to bother with a couple???

Additionally the abstract close ups that give you no impression of whether you'd find them attractive???

We've just responded to 6 couple's requests with less than descriptive info and pictures to subtly say we've no idea what you look like or looking for..

#rantover

Nr Leicester

NB. That was yesterday.. All have now blocked us for asking for pictures.. Onward...

cannock

"Totally agree!!!

We've tried to have a balance and any feedback welcome..

Y's pictures are in my opinion always going to be sexier (I'm biased of course!).

It is a little harder for guy's I feel however some gent's on here manage far better than I , but I'm not gym perfect so..

As the Mr it ironically annoys me the lack of male content on profiles! Where's Y's incentive to bother with a couple???

Additionally the abstract close ups that give you no impression of whether you'd find them attractive???

We've just responded to 6 couple's requests with less than descriptive info and pictures to subtly say we've no idea what you look like or looking for..

#rantover "

Love this comment, I’m in no way gym perfect either, but I’d like to show what I have to offer for any couples looking at our profile

Mr

cannock

"NB. That was yesterday.. All have now blocked us for asking for pictures.. Onward..."

Their loss then

Nr Leicester

[Removed by poster at 02/02/22 12:00:40]

Nr Leicester

"NB. That was yesterday.. All have now blocked us for asking for pictures.. Onward...

Their loss then "

Thank you for the previous comment!! Never sure.. lol!

Yes I feel the same! No veri's, no distinguishable photos, "we're a happily married couple" etc.. wanting us to add them as a friend but won't send anything for us to go on....

Actually, I've just answered my question.. A Single guy!?

I'll send you one I'd like to know whether we were polite tbh..

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Yeah it’s a common problem - like the guy isn’t relevant.

If you are wanting to meet and play together then we’d expect to see both of the couples pics.

Women will always be the main appeal as normally she’s got to appeal to both sexes. But the guy is just as important as C is wanting to see him to decide whether there’s enough attraction to pursue things.

We usually move on when we see pics of just the woman unless pics are offered straight away.

K

cannock

"NB. That was yesterday.. All have now blocked us for asking for pictures.. Onward...

Their loss then

Thank you for the previous comment!! Never sure.. lol!

Yes I feel the same! No veri's, no distinguishable photos, "we're a happily married couple" etc.. wanting us to add them as a friend but won't send anything for us to go on....

Actually, I've just answered my question.. A Single guy!?

I'll send you one I'd like to know whether we were polite tbh.."

Seems very reasonable what you asked can’t see why they blocked you for that

By *oreveryoungkWoman  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Common issue here… I will very rarely reply if there are no photos of the gent of if they’re only dick pics.

I really need to be attracted to both to meet. "

This

By *oupleOfFilthyWeirdosCouple  over a year ago

Merthyr Tydfil

Mr

Or pants off "

I mean, if you insist...

cannock

Mr

Or pants off

I mean, if you insist... "

Don’t let my wife down now

cannock

"Yeah it’s a common problem - like the guy isn’t relevant.

If you are wanting to meet and play together then we’d expect to see both of the couples pics.

Women will always be the main appeal as normally she’s got to appeal to both sexes. But the guy is just as important as C is wanting to see him to decide whether there’s enough attraction to pursue things.

We usually move on when we see pics of just the woman unless pics are offered straight away.

K

"

Totally agree with this comment

By *D of funCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Its ALWAYS been the same.

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

I get why it bothers alot of people but when i did meet couples, not seeing pics of Mr in a public album wouldn't automatically put me off so long as i liked their as their profile/message and they had private ones of him and and both together to show. A good few of the guys ive met and my last 2 fwbs from here, none had a profile pic, private pics, and not the best profile. "Never underestimate the power of a well thought out first message with a couople of face pics attached" lol

[Removed by poster at 02/02/22 15:28:26]

"I get why it bothers alot of people but when i did meet couples, not seeing pics of Mr in a public album wouldn't automatically put me off so long as i liked their as their profile/message and they had private ones of him and and both together to show. A good few of the guys ive met and my last 2 fwbs from here, none had a profile pic, private pics, and not the best profile. "Never underestimate the power of a well thought out first message with a couople of face pics attached" lol "

What this lady said

When you free

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

"I get why it bothers alot of people but when i did meet couples, not seeing pics of Mr in a public album wouldn't automatically put me off so long as i liked their as their profile/message and they had private ones of him and and both together to show. A good few of the guys ive met and my last 2 fwbs from here, none had a profile pic, private pics, and not the best profile. "Never underestimate the power of a well thought out first message with a couople of face pics attached" lol

What this lady said

When you free "

Nice pics

"I get why it bothers alot of people but when i did meet couples, not seeing pics of Mr in a public album wouldn't automatically put me off so long as i liked their as their profile/message and they had private ones of him and and both together to show. A good few of the guys ive met and my last 2 fwbs from here, none had a profile pic, private pics, and not the best profile. "Never underestimate the power of a well thought out first message with a couople of face pics attached" lol

What this lady said

When you free

Nice pics "

Right back at you , love the leg tattoos with the fishnets , so sexy

By *ecretpassion100Couple  over a year ago

Walsall

We have both of us on ours however more of mrs because let's face it. Her tits are awsome ha ha

By *riendly BiMan  over a year ago

h

"We have both of us on ours however more of mrs because let's face it. Her tits are awsome ha ha "

Money well spent

» Add a new message to this topic