FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is breeding for real a thing?

Is breeding for real a thing?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pitfiremk10 OP   Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

I've noticed some posts that actually seem genuine on this subject. Is it real or fantasy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ong-leggedblondWoman  over a year ago

Next Door

It's real if you want kids..

Fantasy otherwise ()

By *pitfiremk10 OP   Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

That's a fair point

By *jorkishMan  over a year ago

Seaforth

Breeding has more than one connotation

For heterosexual couples it's about pregnancy

Breeding could also be a euphemism for bareback sex

Breeding in certain quarters, however, has a more serious connotation. It is the seeking out of a hiv positive person to deliberately infect them or visa versa

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had many offers on here to get pregnant xx

By *iman2100Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Breeding has more than one connotation

Breeding in certain quarters, however, has a more serious connotation. It is the seeking out of a hiv positive person to deliberately infect them or visa versa"

I cannot believe it! Someone deliberately trying to get HIV? Please tell me this is not true.

By *jorkishMan  over a year ago

Seaforth

Breeding in certain quarters, however, has a more serious connotation. It is the seeking out of a hiv positive person to deliberately infect them or visa versa

I cannot believe it! Someone deliberately trying to get HIV? Please tell me this is not true. "

11 years ago it was true don't know if it still happens, apparently it was advertised and groups went to hotels. I was on gay chat room (not here or Fg) and saw requests for it. I didn't understand what it was so asked a friend he told me, I didn't believe him, told me to look it up and he was correct

By *iman2100Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I cannot believe it! Someone deliberately trying to get HIV? Please tell me this is not true.

11 years ago it was true don't know if it still happens, apparently it was advertised and groups went to hotels. I was on gay chat room (not here or Fg) and saw requests for it. I didn't understand what it was so asked a friend he told me, I didn't believe him, told me to look it up and he was correct"

There are some seriously mentally sick people in the world.

Yes breeding can be a real thing. In whatever context you want to believe in.

Personally I enjoy breeding as being bareback fucking. I have also bred 2 women in my time.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Yes breeding can be a real thing. In whatever context you want to believe in.

Personally I enjoy breeding as being bareback fucking. I have also bred 2 women in my time. "

You risk your health?

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

There's a big difference between bareback sex and breeding where you're deliberately trying to get pregnant.

I don't have any children (not that I know of, anyway!) so breeding could be one way to satisfy the urge to procreate. On the other hand, I wouldn't want to be stuck with paying all the child support!

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

"I've noticed some posts that actually seem genuine on this subject. Is it real or fantasy?"

Yup knew a girl once who was doing that, probably for the benefits and excuse not to work

"I've noticed some posts that actually seem genuine on this subject. Is it real or fantasy?

Yup knew a girl once who was doing that, probably for the benefits and excuse not to work "

So you knew a girl who was asking to be made pregnant by strangers just for an easy life? Hmmm

By *wesomeLolaCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Buckinghamshire

"So you knew a girl who was asking to be made pregnant by strangers just for an easy life? Hmmm "

Not my idea of an easy life!

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Brings a whole new meaning to the term "Who's the daddy"

Honestly some people have no morals. Feel sorry for any kid conceived this way!

11 years ago it was true don't know if it still happens, apparently it was advertised and groups went to hotels. I was on gay chat room (not here or Fg) and saw requests for it. I didn't understand what it was so asked a friend he told me, I didn't believe him, told me to look it up and he was correct"

That was called bug chasing but it was a very tiny minority of very damaged individuals who used to do it. Back then it caused a lot of shock and condemnation from a vast majority of gay men. Be careful with stuff like this it gives wrong impression

» Add a new message to this topic