FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is fab becoming more of a dating site !

Is fab becoming more of a dating site !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he sultan of swing OP   Man  over a year ago

mid devon

The art of swinging seems to not exist anymore! Women want to be taken for a drink and a chat now before any sex! Some want an intelligent conversation! Others are age specific? its so picky what happened to no strings sex!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I definitely don't want to date but I do want a social before I fuck someone

Mrs x

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

"The art of swinging seems to not exist anymore! Women want to be taken for a drink and a chat now before any sex! Some want an intelligent conversation! Others are age specific? its so picky what happened to no strings sex! "

Swinging in a club is one thing - it’s secure and there are people around. Inviting a complete stranger to your place or going to someone else’s is very risky!

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

It is no strings sex but who wants sex with someone without getting to know them first

Is this a parody?

"It is no strings sex but who wants sex with someone without getting to know them first"

The OP I guess

Personally I find drinks, & conversation a great way of finding out if you have a connection & attraction with someone. I certainly aren't going to have sex without that

"The art of swinging seems to not exist anymore! Women want to be taken for a drink and a chat now before any sex! Some want an intelligent conversation! Others are age specific? its so picky what happened to no strings sex! "

Lots of guys want this too

By *ittle-Miss-Cunty-1Woman  over a year ago

Your basement, Cuntsville

Says the guy that's bio reads "I like to get to know people actually engage in conversation rather than the typical "HI WANNA FUCK "

Since when NSA means you can't talk with someone or hace a drink before sex? That's a pretty restrictive view of human interactions...

By *ixedDevilMan  over a year ago

Bootyville

I wouldn’t say so

By *ndyn50000Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Almost beyond belief OP. Some even ask for a face pic so they know what you look like, how unreasonable can you get.......

I quite like the getting to know someone before

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Impromptu sex with people you've just met or maybe not even spoken to in clubs is still a thing.

Meeting up with strangers away from clubs is quite different.

By *astesLikeMagicWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Damn women actually vetting guys to ensure enjoyable sex. Whatever is the world coming to?

Using the word 'social' when they really mean 'date' these silly bimbos

By *merald Eyes XWoman  over a year ago

Can you find me….

I like to go for a drink and see there is chemistry, then arrange a second meet!

By *ewstaffscoupleCouple  over a year ago

cannock

I personally find having a drink, chat, flirt.. is a turn on, the anticipation, the cheeky glances. Love the thrill of the chase!! The seduction xx

Mrs

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"I personally find having a drink, chat, flirt.. is a turn on, the anticipation, the cheeky glances. Love the thrill of the chase!! The seduction xx

Mrs"

This. Me too.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I never have and never will meet a stranger for sex..without getting to know them first. That doesn't mean I want to date them.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

You profile reads the opposite of this post. You have 9 veris so not done to bad and much better than many other guys on here. Why are you having rant?

By *heonix_flamesWoman  over a year ago

Midlands

You don’t have to be dating someone to treat them like an actual human- with respect and making them feel comfortable and safe. Hate this view from so many men on here to be honest.

By *r kink8585Man  over a year ago

ireland,

"You don’t have to be dating someone to treat them like an actual human- with respect and making them feel comfortable and safe. Hate this view from so many men on here to be honest. "

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Non-picky and no strings sex is still where it's always been - in a brothel.

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

Your profile reads the opposite of your post OP

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"The art of swinging seems to not exist anymore! Women want to be taken for a drink and a chat now before any sex! Some want an intelligent conversation! Others are age specific? its so picky what happened to no strings sex!

Your profile reads the opposite of your post OP"

I was just thinking that lol. Op maybe think before you post

"The art of swinging seems to not exist anymore! Women want to be taken for a drink and a chat now before any sex! Some want an intelligent conversation! Others are age specific? its so picky what happened to no strings sex!

I was just thinking that lol. Op maybe think before you post"

I think the OP has thrown in a grenade to see the reaction tbh

There's always dogging

Most women want to meet someone in a public place before being someone alone and vulnerable with a stranger.

By *ersey GirlCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

It’s always leaned more to that side of things

S

So in your opinion no string sex is pure shagging, you cant have preferences?so I'm on it and have to shag any dic* who wants me?

Is that what you trying to say?

And not all swingers on here either.I don't see anything bad if I want to meet for a coffee and giggles beforehand, to see if there is attraction even.

Strange attitude you have there I have to say.

By *orksRockerMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I don't see the problem OP?!?!

The art of swinging is very much to do with what you dismiss ...

Drinks ,having a laugh ,flirting and yes sex ....

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

I think he’s just being ‘the Devils avocado’ ?

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

God forbid we’d actually want to meet and speak to someone in person before we have sex! How dare we!

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"God forbid we’d actually want to meet and speak to someone in person before we have sex! How dare we! "

And - what on earth would there be to talk about?

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Genuinely curious as to how your experience in the art of swinging has changed.

What was it like when you first started, how was it compared to swinging in the 70’s and 80’s?

Not that I’m in any way an expert as I’ve only been here 2 weeks but I’d definitely not meet without building a connection through conversation and just letting things progress naturally, in my short time here it’s been the biggest thing that’s surprised me the rush that some seem to be in to meet, personally I feel like that’s missing out all the exciting bits in between which are just as good if not better then the sex itself, the intensity of getting to know somebody and what they like, building up to that first meet, the nervous but excited feeling, the eye contact, the first kiss, the first touch, getting the mind involved and working !!

We don't have to have sex with people we don't want to, this is the problem most guys, they think they're irresistible and when we don't want to meet them they get upset, I want to chat before I let you fuck me, I'm not doing this for you it's to pleasure me and my partner.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"It is no strings sex but who wants sex with someone without getting to know them first"

Me.

By *mily36CWoman  over a year ago

Henge (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

There are horses and there are courses and not every horse suits every course ... isn't there a saying in there somewhere?!

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Not that I’m in any way an expert as I’ve only been here 2 weeks but I’d definitely not meet without building a connection through conversation and just letting things progress naturally, in my short time here it’s been the biggest thing that’s surprised me the rush that some seem to be in to meet, personally I feel like that’s missing out all the exciting bits in between which are just as good if not better then the sex itself, the intensity of getting to know somebody and what they like, building up to that first meet, the nervous but excited feeling, the eye contact, the first kiss, the first touch, getting the mind involved and working !! "

Some guys think it's #instashag

"

There are horses and there are courses and not every horse suits every course ... isn't there a saying in there somewhere?!

"

Want a pony ride

By *ausage1970Man  over a year ago

The moon

Nah still a sex site

I was just thinking that lol. Op maybe think before you post

I think the OP has thrown in a grenade to see the reaction tbh "

Agreed, think OP has decided to have a little fun and drop some bait in to see what nibbles he gets…….quite a lot from the look of it

Well either that or he’s decided swinging isn’t for him and to alienate the entire female population on here

Obviously some males and females use this site and other very well known dating sites also.

Some males and females wouldn't be seen dead on a dating site, this site suits their needs best.

Swinging has evolved over the years and it has changed, it attracts all sorts now and that's a good thing.

There is something for everyone on a site like this we should be grateful, I have no complaints.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I'm in a relationship, so not after dating, but do have socials when I'm meeting.

It's for my safety and also to check there's attraction ftf, I'd never meet someone straight off for sex.

Some prefer to get straight to it, some don't, doesn't mean they want more than fun.

By *harisajidanWoman  over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 03/02/22 12:42:06]

By *harisajidanWoman  over a year ago

london

This cannot possibly be serious lol....

MY GOD, a woman wants an intelligent convo before you attempt to stick your dick in her!? GASP. What's next? She'll club you over the head for marriage?

By *corcherMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Seems to me that it's what it's always been. As the site gets bigger it takes more effort to find people who want what you want. I see many people wanting a social & just as many wanting sex.

By *xxLandNxxxCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

We’ve involved single in clubs who we haven’t spoken with. They have just been stood next to the bed while we were playing and L has asked them to join in. We’d never do this on a private meet tho.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Yes it was my belief this was a sex lending library. You pick one up off the shelf, have your fill of it and put it back on the shelf when done and go pick up another.

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Everyone is entitled to use fab however they want. NSA, dating, clubs, the forums. If someone wasn’t willing to meet up for a social drink, or at a club, then they aren’t for me.

By *iromancergirl1Woman  over a year ago

bolton

I meet in clubs and that gives me the chance to not only find them physically attractive but also gives me the chance to chat with them before anything physical happens because I need to fine them not only pleasing to the eye but pleasing the the mind to.

"I meet in clubs and that gives me the chance to not only find them physically attractive but also gives me the chance to chat with them before anything physical happens because I need to fine them not only pleasing to the eye but pleasing the the mind to."

Well said!

I would say no strings sex is there. Done are happy for Gang Bangs however most including ourselves have discovered the better the connection outside the bedroom the better the sex is inside the bedroom. Also ensures all parties are happy for what they all hope to have in the bedroom lol

By *ingle To MingleMan  over a year ago

Swalwell

Chemistry is everything

There's always darkrooms in the saunas OP if that helps? (I assume the gender of the mouth your being sucked off by in the dark is irrelevant)

I definitely think so. There's a distinct theme of it running in most women I talk to. They are here for the same horny titillation as we all are but when it comes to meeting and discussing criteria for their sexual partner /lover/ FB / Fwb or whatever it's like a dating service, and anything you say can annihilate your chances.. people are very very sensitive on here I find, more so than any of the more regular dating apps or sites .. used to be fairly easy to get a coffee with someone and get a feel for the vibes but these days you don't get off the bottom rung unless you are ticking all in the boxes. To me it's window shopping this place.

Swalwell

[Removed by poster at 03/02/22 15:57:07]

Swalwell

"I definitely think so. There's a distinct theme of it running in most women I talk to. They are here for the same horny titillation as we all are but when it comes to meeting and discussing criteria for their sexual partner /lover/ FB / Fwb or whatever it's like a dating service, and anything you say can annihilate your chances.. people are very very sensitive on here I find, more so than any of the more regular dating apps or sites .. used to be fairly easy to get a coffee with someone and get a feel for the vibes but these days you don't get off the bottom rung unless you are ticking all in the boxes. To me it's window shopping this place. "

I do find the endless white-knighting tedious so God only knows how boring it gets for the ladies.

Plenty of virtue signaling as well.

At least it's easy to tell when someone is doing it.

By *iren4uWoman  over a year ago

jersey channel islands

"You don’t have to be dating someone to treat them like an actual human- with respect and making them feel comfortable and safe. Hate this view from so many men on here to be honest. "

Yes

By *iren4uWoman  over a year ago

jersey channel islands

"You don’t have to be dating someone to treat them like an actual human- with respect and making them feel comfortable and safe. Hate this view from so many men on here to be honest.

Yes "

A couple of times I have felt pressured and not had chance to get to know someone Enough and it makes for rubbish sex

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"I meet in clubs and that gives me the chance to not only find them physically attractive but also gives me the chance to chat with them before anything physical happens because I need to fine them not only pleasing to the eye but pleasing the the mind to."

Basically how we see it and how we do it. You never know until you meet someone if it's going to work or not. It's hard enough pairing two people never minds matching a 3 or 4 or more way connection. Basically clubs you can go to at your convenience (rather than compromising on an agreed date) without the risk of wasted time or disappointment and the excitement of new opportunities. That's why we tend to stick to clubs to find new people.

I'd also say for those looking for on the spot no strings encounters then clubs would be your best bet to find them.

"I definitely think so. There's a distinct theme of it running in most women I talk to. They are here for the same horny titillation as we all are but when it comes to meeting and discussing criteria for their sexual partner /lover/ FB / Fwb or whatever it's like a dating service, and anything you say can annihilate your chances.. people are very very sensitive on here I find, more so than any of the more regular dating apps or sites .. used to be fairly easy to get a coffee with someone and get a feel for the vibes but these days you don't get off the bottom rung unless you are ticking all in the boxes. To me it's window shopping this place.

I do find the endless white-knighting tedious so God only knows how boring it gets for the ladies.

Plenty of virtue signaling as well.

At least it's easy to tell when someone is doing it."

Totally agree .. can't stand that. I find it's stupid people that don't understand that concept and how it grates .. modern mainstream media is infected with it.

By *erfectman122Man  over a year ago

from somewhere nice

I like to have a drink and see if there’s a chemistry and arrange many more meets

By *xxLandNxxxCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

What is the art of swinging? And pretty sure everyone man, woman and couple we’ve spoken too , had a drink with and possibly had sex with was all no strings attached.

Your profile actually says you want to get to know someone and chat? Not just Hi Wanna Fuck? Bit of a contradiction

By *etWetWet453Couple  over a year ago

CAMBERLEY

We`re more than happy to.

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"The art of swinging seems to not exist anymore! Women want to be taken for a drink and a chat now before any sex! Some want an intelligent conversation! "

This is exactly what swinging used to be

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

"I quite like the getting to know someone before "

Yes so do I !

I never used one so i dunno

"God forbid we’d actually want to meet and speak to someone in person before we have sex! How dare we!

And - what on earth would there be to talk about? "

you could talk about anything it’s all about body language you look for in the person you go for a social with the connection/ chemistry don’t men know anything these days

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Fab is way more honest than any dating site

By *ake-Me-FeelWoman  over a year ago

Sussex

"Fab is way more honest than any dating site"

100%!

I'd date a fabber

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"I'd date a fabber"

xx

By *portyndNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

This is one of the most senseless post I have seen recently. It must be a joke....

By *uffolkClareClactonDaveCouple  over a year ago

Felixstowe/Clacton-on-Sea

Swinging in a club is one thing - it’s secure and there are people around. Inviting a complete stranger to your place or going to someone else’s is very risky! "

This. ^

Firstly, meeting at a club is the best way to get no strings sex but even then, it's rare that some kind of conversation between the willing parties doesn't take place first.

As for arriving at a total strangers house for sex, there's always going to be that initial few minutes where you're deciding whether there's an attraction or not.

I don't have a problem with entering that environment as a couple, but I can understand why a single woman would be very cautious.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Being a swinger does not mean you'll shag anyone and everyone.

Regardless of if we are meeting alone or together and be it meeting couples or singles, we both preffer a social element first. A little chit chat, some flirty banter and just putting ourselves in a more relaxed state.

When I (male half) meet a lady alone, I most certainly play it out at the speed the lady in question wants. Without sounding gross about it, it's not just about me. She's not just someone there to empty my balls. She's another human being and deserves to be treated as such. She's there for her own pleasure as well and if that includes a a drink and a chat so she feels comfy, I'm all for it. Its most certainly how I expect my wife to be treated by others so why would I treat anyone else differently.

Swinging comes in various flavours. Some like it anonymous sex on demand, others like to make

Social connections for repeat play . It is what it is.

» Add a new message to this topic