FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What to expect (first time going to a club)

What to expect (first time going to a club)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've never been to a swinger club or social place like these places before I'm guessing its a bit like a stripclub sort of vibe barring no tits and pussy out and cocks everywhere. I'm guessing its like a big social gathering but what should I expect?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go with no expectations other than to chat to like minded people and if something happens it's a bonus. Be respectful to others and remember no means no.

"Go with no expectations other than to chat to like minded people and if something happens it's a bonus. Be respectful to others and remember no means no.

"

No means no like I'm some kind of rapist LOOL I have respect for women. i ain't mason greenwood

By *andD300Couple  over a year ago

london

"Go with no expectations other than to chat to like minded people and if something happens it's a bonus. Be respectful to others and remember no means no.

No means no like I'm some kind of rapist LOOL I have respect for women. i ain't mason greenwood"

Why what’s he done or more importantly what’s he been accused of doing??

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

No means no like I'm some kind of rapist LOOL I have respect for women. i ain't mason greenwood"

That's a bit of a stupid comment, he was just offering you some advice. Believe it or not some Men think it's OK to touch without permission.

No means no like I'm some kind of rapist LOOL I have respect for women. i ain't mason greenwood

That's a bit of a stupid comment, he was just offering you some advice. Believe it or not some Men think it's OK to touch without permission. "

Well not me because I ain't a fucking cretin or weirdo. I'm super respectful when it comes to boundaries.

That's a bit of a stupid comment, he was just offering you some advice. Believe it or not some Men think it's OK to touch without permission. "

Thank you! I was just offering advice, I’ve seen it happen in clubs unfortunately people not understanding boundaries.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"I've never been to a swinger club or social place like these places before I'm guessing its a bit like a stripclub sort of vibe barring no tits and pussy out and cocks everywhere. I'm guessing its like a big social gathering but what should I expect?????"

Read the rules, make sure you know any dress code/dress down policy.

Ask the staff cor a tour and let them know you are new to their venue. See if they will give tou a veri.

You may see some fucking, you may not.

Don’t touch anyone or anyones toys without asking.

Don’t get d*unk and be a dick.

Be polite, and just try to talk to people.

That's a bit of a stupid comment, he was just offering you some advice. Believe it or not some Men think it's OK to touch without permission.

Thank you! I was just offering advice, I’ve seen it happen in clubs unfortunately people not understanding boundaries."

I know you've given good advice in previous threads but not knowing my boundaries is definitely not something like me I know when I can touch and when I shouldn't and same goes for talking to someone I can read vibes and know when to make my moves

"I've never been to a swinger club or social place like these places before I'm guessing its a bit like a stripclub sort of vibe barring no tits and pussy out and cocks everywhere. I'm guessing its like a big social gathering but what should I expect?????

Ask the staff cor a tour and let them know you are new to their venue. See if they will give tou a veri.

Be polite, and just try to talk to people."

hang on people might be fucking lol??

Thank you! I was just offering advice, I’ve seen it happen in clubs unfortunately people not understanding boundaries.

I know you've given good advice in previous threads but not knowing my boundaries is definitely not something like me I know when I can touch and when I shouldn't and same goes for talking to someone I can read vibes and know when to make my moves "

You’d be amazed how many men don’t understand that though.

I know you've given good advice in previous threads but not knowing my boundaries is definitely not something like me I know when I can touch and when I shouldn't and same goes for talking to someone I can read vibes and know when to make my moves "

Well that’s brilliant then

Midlands

It's a great experience, you get to see scantily clad people, naked people and people having sex. Every night is different and you never know how it's going to go. As said, don't go with any expectations. Like with anything, people get more experienced in clubs and learn etiquette and increase their chances of fun.

My first club night was at Chams. It took me a long time to pluck the courage up. I was going to go for ages and ages. Then one day I just felt like I could do it, and off I went before I could change my mind.

It was a Tuesday and when I got there it was explained to me that it was naked night.

‘Fuck’ I thought.

But I wasn’t backing out now, I went in, stripped off in the changing room and about I went, naked as the day I was born, towel over my shoulder.

It was liberating and the atmosphere was amazing.

I chilled in the hot tub, made some new friends and had some fun.

It was a great experience and one you can’t explain. I’ve never been able to put into words the way going to a club makes me feel. It’s like nothing else.

Just do it.

Main thing is though, be respectful, don’t be creepy and don’t expect anything. Go for the experience and a chat and to meet new people.

If you play it’s a bonus.

"My first club night was at Chams. It took me a long time to pluck the courage up. I was going to go for ages and ages. Then one day I just felt like I could do it, and off I went before I could change my mind.

It was a Tuesday and when I got there it was explained to me that it was naked night.

‘Fuck’ I thought.

But I wasn’t backing out now, I went in, stripped off in the changing room and about I went, naked as the day I was born, towel over my shoulder.

It was a great experience and one you can’t explain. I’ve never been able to put into words the way going to a club makes me feel. It’s like nothing else.

Just do it.

Main thing is though, be respectful, don’t be creepy and don’t expect anything. Go for the experience and a chat and to meet new people.

If you play it’s a bonus."

See I don't care if I get sex there or not I'm legit just going for the experience to say I've done it in my life.. I'm quite a confident guy so I'll be fine to go and check it out

"My first club night was at Chams. It took me a long time to pluck the courage up. I was going to go for ages and ages. Then one day I just felt like I could do it, and off I went before I could change my mind.

‘Fuck’ I thought.

Just do it.

If you play it’s a bonus.

See I don't care if I get sex there or not I'm legit just going for the experience to say I've done it in my life.. I'm quite a confident guy so I'll be fine to go and check it out "

Then you should be fine and have a great time.

Midlands

"I’ve seen it happen in clubs unfortunately people not understanding boundaries."

It's only happened twice to us, in a club abroad and a swingers hotel in England. We've never had any problem with single guys in clubs over here. We've had funny moments like when they've walked past and licked their lips (oh yes )

"I’ve seen it happen in clubs unfortunately people not understanding boundaries.

It's only happened twice to us, in a club abroad and a swingers hotel in England. We've never had any problem with single guys in clubs over here. We've had funny moments like when they've walked past and licked their lips (oh yes )"

Haha he must of thought you were tasty!

"I’ve seen it happen in clubs unfortunately people not understanding boundaries.

It's only happened twice to us, in a club abroad and a swingers hotel in England. We've never had any problem with single guys in clubs over here. We've had funny moments like when they've walked past and licked their lips (oh yes )"

you do have a nice ass

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"I've never been to a swinger club or social place like these places before I'm guessing its a bit like a stripclub sort of vibe barring no tits and pussy out and cocks everywhere. I'm guessing its like a big social gathering but what should I expect?????

Be polite, and just try to talk to people.

hang on people might be fucking lol??"

With your winning charm and personality, they might be but its unlikely you will be

You ask for advice, and frankly are just being a dick in your responses. Have fun on your way out.

The questions is ... in dress down clubs is everyone bare foot? I've been over thinking this. Or socks, stocking and footsie galore?

By *andD300Couple  over a year ago

london

"The questions is ... in dress down clubs is everyone bare foot? I've been over thinking this. Or socks, stocking and footsie galore? "

We’ve been wondering the same. C.

By *leecouple101Couple  over a year ago

North East Lincolnshire

"The questions is ... in dress down clubs is everyone bare foot? I've been over thinking this. Or socks, stocking and footsie galore?

We’ve been wondering the same. C. "

Usually a mix of everything, a lot go barefoot especially in play areas and some have those tiny trainer socks for generally walking about. Always nice to see stocking clad ladies though. Just be careful of wet areas such as jacuzzi or hot tub being slippery.

"The questions is ... in dress down clubs is everyone bare foot? I've been over thinking this. Or socks, stocking and footsie galore? "

I normally rock a pair of flip flops hahah

By *voKid21Man  over a year ago

Tiptree

I’d be worried that I’d be constantly walking around with a boner!

I would live to go to a club but im worried what people would think about my body put on lots of weight in lockdown xxx

» Add a new message to this topic