FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Open about your sexuality

Open about your sexuality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lay with cherries OP   Couple  over a year ago

Retford

Hi all I recently posted but I dont think I worded it very well lol. So my mrs is bi sexual. Family and freinds would think she is straight being in a straight relationship. Fab is our secret only one of her friends know and her sister found out by us being outed. Are any other couples with a bisexual wife open about there sexuality to friends and family??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bi husband here, open to a few mates - family doesn't need to know. Curious wifey, nobody knows.

Not a couple but most of my exes have been bi. We couldn't give a hoot who knew. Nowadays with people identifying as a toaster then noone can really judge anyone's sexuality at any point

Retford

"Not a couple but most of my exes have been bi. We couldn't give a hoot who knew. Nowadays with people identifying as a toaster then noone can really judge anyone's sexuality at any point"

Ha ha that's ace identifying as a toaster

"Not a couple but most of my exes have been bi. We couldn't give a hoot who knew. Nowadays with people identifying as a toaster then noone can really judge anyone's sexuality at any point

Ha ha that's ace identifying as a toaster "

I'm full of daft crap like that lol.

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

"Hi all I recently posted but I dont think I worded it very well lol. So my mrs is bi sexual. Family and freinds would think she is straight being in a straight relationship. Fab is our secret only one of her friends know and her sister found out by us being outed. Are any other couples with a bisexual wife open about there sexuality to friends and family??"

Absolutely not, our Fab and normal lives are 'almost' totally separate for good reasons. Both bi to different extents...

No our fab life & normal life are miles apart. A few of my friends know I am Bi & know our secret.

A family member did recently find out, and they were absolutely vile so this cements it even more they we keep it a secret

Mrs x

I'm not broadcasting it but whoever wants to know - they only need to ask a question. Wouldn't tell all family members though. Some are best to be left to their beliefs.

By *scarpatMan  over a year ago

sexy town

"No our fab life & normal life are miles apart. A few of my friends know I am Bi & know our secret.

A family member did recently find out, and they were absolutely vile so this cements it even more they we keep it a secret

Mrs x"

It's only me that knows I'm bi (the the few guys I've met) it's absolutely nothing to be ashamed about, I'm just not ready to go public because of the kind of thing that sadly happened to you.

By *unmidwcoupleCouple  over a year ago

leicester

A few friends know we’re bi and have sex with others. Family no way lol

Retford

So how did the conversation happen between you and your friends??

By *ay6661986Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Is anyone similar to me some days I feel bi and then others I feel like I could only be with women it’s so strange at times might just be me though x

"Not a couple but most of my exes have been bi. We couldn't give a hoot who knew. Nowadays with people identifying as a toaster then noone can really judge anyone's sexuality at any point

Ha ha that's ace identifying as a toaster

I'm full of daft crap like that lol."

Noted

By *ay6661986Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Haha love it so true

"So how did the conversation happen between you and your friends??"

D*unkeness conversations normally

By *hloetTV/TS  over a year ago

Nottingham

It's no one's business but your own X

By *scarpatMan  over a year ago

sexy town

"Is anyone similar to me some days I feel bi and then others I feel like I could only be with women it’s so strange at times might just be me though x "

Yes..I've always said I'm 90% straight. When I choose to go with guys I've always enjoyed it for what it is. I've never walked down the street and and found a man attractive but I find a cock a massive turn on! Watching a guy cum is one of my favourites.

"So how did the conversation happen between you and your friends??

D*unkeness conversations normally "

It's usually involved somewhere

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

I've told our best friends but I don't plan on telling anyone else, though im beginning to think that our best friends have frustratingly told other people because some comments have been getting made.

"So how did the conversation happen between you and your friends??

D*unkeness conversations normally

It's usually involved somewhere "

Yep lol

Those that need to know, know

"I've told our best friends but I don't plan on telling anyone else, though im beginning to think that our best friends have frustratingly told other people because some comments have been getting made."

That's annoying!

"Those that need to know, know"

Exactly this.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

Jo is out as bi. I john am not.

By *r and Mrs Sweet CheeksCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Not even my best friend knows I am bi sexual even though I know she would be ok with it! Only other person that knows is my husband and I prefer it that way

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

I dont feel the need to post on social media telling the world about my sexuality, My daughter knows, as when she came out I thought it was only fair to tell her, as for the rest if they need to know then I will tell them, though I doubt any would be surprised.

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Only 1 friend knows I'm bi curious after I let it slip 1 night while chatting with her but noone else knows

Mrs

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

Probably quite a few do as I have face pics on my profile which states I am bi but it's never been mentioned apart from my daughter who was asking me about our lifestyle one night. The hubby's sister also knows after we got the shock of meeting her in a club one night

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Apart from some of my previous my lovers and my wife nobody knows about my bisexuality. I struggle to open up to friends/family as I was raised in a very repressive society where it was more than just taboo to enjoy a little same sex fun... swingers were major Deviants, and you could theoretically go to jail for engaging in homosexual acts. Or for having a relationship with someone of a different skin colour.... You would certainly be ostracised socially and suffer financially if you were outed.

So we were minute community of colourblind bi swingers, within a tiny private community of bi swingers, within a small private community of swingers.

You got very used to keeping secrets sadly....

"Hi all I recently posted but I dont think I worded it very well lol. So my mrs is bi sexual. Family and freinds would think she is straight being in a straight relationship. Fab is our secret only one of her friends know and her sister found out by us being outed. Are any other couples with a bisexual wife open about there sexuality to friends and family??"
none of their business about my sexuality...

"I've told our best friends but I don't plan on telling anyone else, though im beginning to think that our best friends have frustratingly told other people because some comments have been getting made."

By *ngelLordCouple  over a year ago

Newport

Only us and our meets knows but if they find out somehow they accept or not will be their choise take it or leave it

By *unandrelaxedMan  over a year ago

Farnborough

Outside of fab only 2 ladies know, the first being the one who encouraged me to explore my bi side.

I'm very gra to her

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Wifes bi. Freinds know (and about us being swingers). A few family members know she's bi as well but nothing else.

By *mizhereMan  over a year ago

Visiting Cork Galway Westmeath

Open to all about my sexuality when it’s come up in conversation

Never broadcast it - but who does ?

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

People* have enough trouble admitting their sexuality on here which is anonymous, what chance they admit it to family and friends.

* mostly men I must say

"People* have enough trouble admitting their sexuality on here which is anonymous, what chance they admit it to family and friends.

* mostly men I must say"

Women lie about being bi to attract men who want to see it.

Men lie about not being bi to attract women who don't want to see it.

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"I've told our best friends but I don't plan on telling anyone else, though im beginning to think that our best friends have frustratingly told other people because some comments have been getting made.

That's annoying!"

It is, as things are being said at my local fitness group, so it's not just like they are saying it to me

» Add a new message to this topic