FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > More competition for single men from attached men

More competition for single men from attached men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve noticed a lot more, lately on couples profiles, it’ll say ‘male half has permission to meet alone’ or connotations of that phrase. Or during conversation i’ll come out the gent meets alone. Its nothing new.

I like meeting couples, be it mff or fmf. I prefer to meet a couple as an actual couple. I like single men because they're single and don't have the same constraints as a man from a couple might.

Could it be classed as mildly unfair on single men, who are here in large enough numbers, when guys from couples are trying to meet single ladies alone? Yay? Nay? Unbothered?

Ultimately people will do as they please and thats the great thing about fab. I was just musing….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ltra72Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Maybe it’s single men pretending to be part of a couple, with hope they have a better chance of meeting

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would it also be seen as unfair to single women when women from couples are trying to meet single men on their own?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think many that are here as single men are part of a couple anyway. . I think for men the playing field is level in the middle (ie 35-45 age range, personable) and uneven outside of that.

"Would it also be seen as unfair to single women when women from couples are trying to meet single men on their own?"

That is a very valid point! Although does the high volume of single men, on fab, counter that?

But it is valid if you only want to meet single men and attached ladies are diverting the attention, it would be unfair.

There again some may say if singles want to meet single then join a dating site? *insert pondering emoji*

To be honest OP I think it depends on the person looking. Its all about personal choice. Some people prefer the meet with a person who is already attached as it lessons the threat of attachment in most cases. Everyone has a preference.

I can understand what you mean though. Its a fair question to put out there

I find people on here are more upfront and honest than the ladies I have chatted to on a dating site, so I don’t mind if they are in a couple, or the male half is meeting separately so the amount of available guys increase, If someone is interested in me I’d hope they would look my profile as a whole and not just another fish in the pond.. hope that makes sense!

"Maybe it’s single men pretending to be part of a couple, with hope they have a better chance of meeting "

Maybe?!

Many profiles say things like ‘happily married’,

‘Married for X years’, ‘we have a great sex life’, ‘we’re very much in love’….

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I am a Single single male

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

Get rid of the single men who are married then a balanced order to the world of Fab will be restored

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

"I’ve noticed a lot more, lately on couples profiles, it’ll say ‘male half has permission to meet alone’ or connotations of that phrase. Or during conversation i’ll come out the gent meets alone. Its nothing new.

I like meeting couples, be it mff or fmf. I prefer to meet a couple as an actual couple. I like single men because they're single and don't have the same constraints as a man from a couple might.

Could it be classed as mildly unfair on single men, who are here in large enough numbers, when guys from couples are trying to meet single ladies alone? Yay? Nay? Unbothered?

Ultimately people will do as they please and thats the great thing about fab. I was just musing….

"

I don’t care if a guy is single or married, as it’s Fabswingers, and it’s just that - swinger. It’s not a site to pick a potential husband from.

By *rad670Man  over a year ago

South Lakes

"I’ve noticed a lot more, lately on couples profiles, it’ll say ‘male half has permission to meet alone’ or connotations of that phrase. Or during conversation i’ll come out the gent meets alone. Its nothing new.

I don’t care if a guy is single or married, as it’s Fabswingers, and it’s just that - swinger. It’s not a site to pick a potential husband from. "

Big round of applause for this lady, great statement.

By *lexV16Man  over a year ago

Welling

Competition improves quality so it’s good. I am very competitive by my nature

"Maybe it’s single men pretending to be part of a couple, with hope they have a better chance of meeting

Maybe?!

Many profiles say things like ‘happily married’,

‘Married for X years’, ‘we have a great sex life’, ‘we’re very much in love’….

"

Much like Facebook... the more they profess happiness, the more likely they are to be covering up a sad life.

I don't meet men from couples profiles unless meeting them as an actual couple - together.

I think the cock market is flooded with men anyway, married or otherwise. So if man halves of couples 'meet alone' they are no better off than other 'single' men.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

"I don't meet men from couples profiles unless meeting them as an actual couple - together.

I think the cock market is flooded with men anyway, married or otherwise. So if man halves of couples 'meet alone' they are no better off than other 'single' men. "

Question - no hidden agenda wanting an answer. Just thought prevoking. If the female half not playing due to wrong week. Is it right to discount the male half Just cos she can't play? Broken down that's 3 months a year saying he can't.

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

My hubby is free to meet on his own. As well as enjoying meets together we have an open relationship which works great for us

By *ilthyRacersCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

I don’t think women should miss out fun meets with people they like just because they are attached and therefore it’s not “fair” on single guys. Ditto men meeting attached women.

We’re long distance so play together when we’re together and separate when we’re apart and I don’t think either of us should have options curtailed to be fair to other people. How is they fair on the attached people looking for fun?

J

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

My other half meets couples and single ladies alone,

Some women won't meet him when they now he's attached, even with my permission.

I guess it's choice

We have a couple pe too and cross reference both or profiles On it.

"I don't meet men from couples profiles unless meeting them as an actual couple - together.

I think the cock market is flooded with men anyway, married or otherwise. So if man halves of couples 'meet alone' they are no better off than other 'single' men.

Question - no hidden agenda wanting an answer. Just thought prevoking. If the female half not playing due to wrong week. Is it right to discount the male half Just cos she can't play? Broken down that's 3 months a year saying he can't.

"

I wouldn't meet him. Not my problem.

we have always played as singles as well as a couple ? i dont see how this is any different than the fem of a couple playing alone ? its how alot of us swingers play and have always played ... but as the years have gone on i will try not to play with a male half of a swinging couple anymore due to the drama they bring (not all) theres always a hiddenm agenda or as we found out they dont want there swinging half to know so we stopped same goes for other peoples fuck buddies and friends with benifits they are not as striaght forward as single guys not all but enought to put us off

my hubs used to meet loads until his health problems..

guy also create there own problems you'll be suprise how many single guys have more than one account some have 5 or 6 so thou the number of guys would still be very high its not as high as it states because off those who have multi accounts making it worse ..

guys will alway have it hard on here single or attatched unless a mass of couples and fems join

» Add a new message to this topic