FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sexless marriages/relationships.

Sexless marriages/relationships.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ildcard OP   Man  over a year ago

Near and Far

I'm just really curious and wondered if those on fab discretely would be happy to let their partners have casual sex with other people.

Please, this post is not to judge anyone. All opinions are valid.

Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Some allow it, some don't.

Though from reading on here the majority on here just seem to do it anyway without consent.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I struggled to have sex for a while, I told Mr to go and find it elsewhere if he wanted to. He's always had that option.

By *ex4u4Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Is that not what the scene is about allowing your partner to have sex with others, I love sharing my wife...

We have made a conscious decision to only meet others, together.

But if K wanted to have sex without me present, I would consent. As long as he's open & honest I'm happy for him to have fun. (He has done it once, years ago)

I thought that was a big part of swinging? Having sex with others..

Near and Far

"I thought that was a big part of swinging? Having sex with others.."

Indeed that's what it is.

However I was wondering about the people here discretely who are in a sexless union of sorts.

By *etshavesomefun7Man  over a year ago

west midlands

I was in a sexless relationship for 6 years, I stayed faithful and regret it massively.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm just really curious and wondered if those on fab discretely would be happy to let their partners have casual sex with other people.

Thanks in advance."

I'm not sure what you're asking. Would the ones seeking sex on fab discreetly be happy for the partner who doesn't want sex to have casual sex with others or would the person who doesn't want sex be happy for their partner to?

Near and Far

"I'm just really curious and wondered if those on fab discretely would be happy to let their partners have casual sex with other people.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure what you're asking. Would the ones seeking sex on fab discreetly be happy for the partner who doesn't want sex to have casual sex with others or would the person who doesn't want sex be happy for their partner to?

"

Would the partner that's on fab be okay to allow the other partner to have casual sex.

Basically, a lady I know happened to find out her husband kissed a lady and she can't take it even though she's quite active on here and doesn't want to have sex with her husband.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Thanks in advance.

Would the partner that's on fab be okay to allow the other partner to have casual sex.

Basically, a lady I know happened to find out her husband kissed a lady and she can't take it even though she's quite active on here and doesn't want to have sex with her husband. "

Oh blimey. Well that's quite complicated isn't it. I suppose it depends why she doesn't want to have sex with him.

By *urchoicenowCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

Thanks in advance.

Basically, a lady I know happened to find out her husband kissed a lady and she can't take it even though she's quite active on here and doesn't want to have sex with her husband. "

I suppose it depends on your definition of swinging. For us that's not swinging , it's hypocrisy. There was a thread a while back with singles saying if they were in a relationship they wouldn't like the partner to swing. Sorry. What's good for the goose is good for the gander etc

By *iggingMan  over a year ago

Oldham

I am in a sexless marriage however that is due to my wife having health problems..before that we had a great sex life and although we both miss the intimacy I don't think she would like the thought of me seeing someone else for sex...she doesn't know I am on here hence I don't put a profile pic on..before anyone lectures on cheating I would like to add although I like yhe idea of sex with a stranger I probably couldn't go through with it.

By *antabrigandMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

I was faithful in a sexless marriage for years. Then I found out my wife was involved with another man. I don’t believe it was sexual but to a large extent that’s not my business. I was upset for a while, sure. But then I tried to think about *why* I was upset. Okay, she lied. Lying is bad. Take the lying out. If my partner makes a connection with someone, what does it harm me? How does my partner’s intimacy with someone else damage our own intimacy? And the conclusion I reached was, it doesn’t. I love her and I want her to be happy. The problem comes I think when people add conditions to that sentence. ‘I want her to be happy *with just me*’ or ‘I want him to be happy *in a pure vanilla sex life*’. Everyone wants to be ‘enough’ but why would we wish a limit on our own or others’ happiness? Add honesty and sympathy to the discussion and there’s nothing I wouldn’t at least try to allow my partner. And I hope she feels the same way about me!

I don’t think honouring marital vows at the expense of your own happiness is a virtue necessarily but I also think being honest is clearly the best policy when you can be. And no hypocrisy, none of this ‘sex for me but not thee’. Put that in the bin.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

If you read the forums on Mumsnet, this situation is happening on every street in the country. It happened to me for two years too.

Unsustainable long term. Time for many to do the right thing and get out of a bad marriage. It usually is the beginning of the end.

Near and Far

"I am in a sexless marriage however that is due to my wife having health problems..before that we had a great sex life and although we both miss the intimacy I don't think she would like the thought of me seeing someone else for sex...she doesn't know I am on here hence I don't put a profile pic on..before anyone lectures on cheating I would like to add although I like yhe idea of sex with a stranger I probably couldn't go through with it."

Totally understand that. Like I said, no judging. Situations might look similar yet they're never the same.

By *k38Couple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

It also depends on how busy people are, between work n childcare some couples struggle to find time together to get all the toys out lol

Today I've been at work (mrs)

Hubby met up with a lady for some fun this afternoon

I'll hear all the dirty details once kids are in bed tonight

By *andC1000Couple  over a year ago

Ashford

"We have made a conscious decision to only meet others, together.

But if K wanted to have sex without me present, I would consent. As long as he's open & honest I'm happy for him to have fun. (He has done it once, years ago) "

openness and honesty are key in swinging, anything hidden is just cheating, soul destroying and not true to the lifestyle x

By *rMrsB.Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

"It also depends on how busy people are, between work n childcare some couples struggle to find time together to get all the toys out lol

Today I've been at work (mrs)

Hubby met up with a lady for some fun this afternoon

I'll hear all the dirty details once kids are in bed tonight "

Sounds just like us!! MrsB x

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I've never understood why people cheat. If you're not getting sex from your partner, then surely they should be allowed, even encouraged, to get it from somewhere else.

To simply deny your partner (or be denied) a very fundamental part of life, is the epitome of selfishness.

By *andC1000Couple  over a year ago

Ashford

"I've never understood why people cheat. If you're not getting sex from your partner, then surely they should be allowed, even encouraged, to get it from somewhere else.

To simply deny your partner (or be denied) a very fundamental part of life, is the epitome of selfishness.

"

It’s not as simple as that, that theory doesn’t work for everyone

Trouble is people are too scared to communicate through fear of judgement, denial or any other excuses they may come up with, either unaware of the damage they are causing or just not caring.

Communication is key in any relationship to either become stronger as a couple or to part ways for a better life without each other. That’s for each couple in that situation to decide not for everyone else to judge. What’s wrong in one persons eyes will always be right in another’s.

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"I've never understood why people cheat. If you're not getting sex from your partner, then surely they should be allowed, even encouraged, to get it from somewhere else.

It’s not as simple as that, that theory doesn’t work for everyone

Trouble is people are too scared to communicate through fear of judgement, denial or any other excuses they may come up with, either unaware of the damage they are causing or just not caring.

Communication is key in any relationship to either become stronger as a couple or to part ways for a better life without each other. That’s for each couple in that situation to decide not for everyone else to judge. What’s wrong in one persons eyes will always be right in another’s. "

If someone can't or is scared to communicate with their life partner, it's a serious problem that confirms the relationship is not built on solid ground - lies, deceit and unhappiness will ensue. No judgement here, just my opinion.

Couldn’t careless if she met another man but she wouldn’t.

I was told go go else where when wife could not have sex

In my previous relationship, I told him to find it elsewhere, however he didn't want to,thw choice was his.

Wife had a hip op so could not play she found me regular sex with a neighbour who’s hubby was more into beer than bonking and some one offs as well she watched sometimes no one believed us she was fine with it …I’m still allowed to play so if your in or near OX26 drop me a line

» Add a new message to this topic