By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who's into it and how did you start your journey

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *carr93Man  over a year ago

visiting

Mainly self lock as I have no keyholder, only way to get any work done when WFH

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My wife and I love it, I've been locked up for weeks on end. My goal is to be in chastity more often than not, but I have an absolute nightmare trying to get a device that fits my anatomy.

I'm the very definition of a grower, and in cold weather my penis shrinks down to very small, but worse my already small balls pull back inside my body and often find ways of rather painfully escaping the ball trap.

I've had a number of chastity devices I've worn once and found don't work for me that would fit anyone else just fine

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's interesting how much more interest there is in chastity now, a few years ago no one was talking about it and the devices were limited, now it's much more common to see topics about it.

By *reenfairyx34Couple  over a year ago

Bedford

I too suffer the same problem. Trying to find one that fits like a glove is nigh on impossible.

One day we shall find one that enables us to move to permanent chastity with only health reasons behind it being taken off

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

I was caught dressed up by my wife and so began the humiliation roleplay. She decided to stop me from excessive maturation that she'd put me in a cage and then began the teasing roleplay of finding a bull to satisfy her. Some of the most horniest times of my life

By *trongbobMan  over a year ago

rochester

My journey into chastity began about 18 years ago now, I only self lock these days but hoping to meet a woman who will take the keys from me.

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

started self locking about 4/5 years ago cage go smaller over time and better fit.

find my metal cage to be very good and can happily wear it all day without any issue, can wear it a full week easily (only taking it off for cleaning purpose)

still looking for another one where the ring is a bit more shaped with the natural shape of the scrotum. for even better fit.

i wouldn't meet without being locked these days as its part of me.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Starting to love being in mine

By *exy wife and her CuckCouple  over a year ago

Angus

Started off with a little orgasm denial, once the Mrs was properly satisfied we would just stop and make me wait, Until next day, for a weekend, then longer. We then bought chastity devices to give her full control and its just continued from there.

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Steps - they did it pretty well

Oh sorry, that was 'tragedy'

My bad

By *r kink8585Man  over a year ago

ireland,

"Started off with a little orgasm denial, once the Mrs was properly satisfied we would just stop and make me wait, Until next day, for a weekend, then longer. We then bought chastity devices to give her full control and its just continued from there. "

Wow that was a good story for me been waiting to try that with the fb

By *luttTV/TS  over a year ago

Duns

"started self locking about 4/5 years ago cage go smaller over time and better fit.

find my metal cage to be very good and can happily wear it all day without any issue, can wear it a full week easily (only taking it off for cleaning purpose)

still looking for another one where the ring is a bit more shaped with the natural shape of the scrotum. for even better fit.

i wouldn't meet without being locked these days as its part of me."

agreed, I feel the same x

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I bought my hubby a cock cage to stop him wanking when I meet other guys. We discovered what a huge turn on ot was for both of us x

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Have been away since 5th January working and due back on 10th Feb..apart from removal for washing which I have to do on cam before my wife its been more than a month of self torture denial while my better half has appeared on cam numerous times to wind me up .. I will have to perform for 4 days before I return to work away again.both of us cant wait but at same time Ill miss my being locked and not orgasming stint..

» Add a new message to this topic