FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Old photos

Old photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckyFarmers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Why do people keep old photos on their profile that are over 5 years old some have them on there from 2000....

And if you're going to meet anybody surely you want to see what they look like today not 10:15 years ago...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not entirely sure this is in the right forum

"Not entirely sure this is in the right forum "

Maybe it’s to remind themselves of times before COVID-19?

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"Why do people keep old photos on their profile that are over 5 years old some have them on there from 2000....

And if you're going to meet anybody surely you want to see what they look like today not 10:15 years ago..."

Their profile, their choice.

Bristol

"Why do people keep old photos on their profile that are over 5 years old some have them on there from 2000....

And if you're going to meet anybody surely you want to see what they look like today not 10:15 years ago...

Their profile, their choice. "

Yes it is their profile and their choices but would you prefer to know what someone look like today or 15 years ago

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

If people are on here just to chat and use the forums it doesn't matter how old their photos are

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I think part of the issue is that the photos functionality is not brilliant.

I tend not to remove old ones just add new ones as I can't be bothered with having to scroll through screens to remove them.

I just add to mine can't be bothered removing them

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

And if you're going to meet anybody surely you want to see what they look like today not 10:15 years ago..."

Hi guys. I’ve got some older pics on my profile (frankly from a time when I used to be a darn sight hotter) - but I’ve also got some recent photos showing my current very imperfect self. I probably keep the old ones up partly out of vanity - and partly as a record of who I was and what I looked like. On no account do I ever try to mislead anyone though - I take great pains to point out that I’m older and fatter these days.

I fully accept your point though - I know of many many men, women and couples on here who use extremely old or misleading photos that bear no resemblance to the current ‘real’ them! X

Bristol

Hi guys. I’ve got some older pics on my profile (frankly from a time when I used to be a darn sight hotter) - but I’ve also got some recent photos showing my current very imperfect self. I probably keep the old ones up partly out of vanity - and partly as a record of who I was and what I looked like. On no account do I ever try to mislead anyone though - I take great pains to point out that I’m older and fatter these days.

I fully accept your point though - I know of many many men, women and couples on here who use extremely old or misleading photos that bear no resemblance to the current ‘real’ them! X "

There is nothing wrong with having old pictures on your profile but you must see the point up-to-date pictures is what you choose and say yes to meeting 2....

How many of us have gone to meet and the people you are meeting or not the same as their pictures and then they tell you to take him for 5 years ago....

We all change I am slightly heavier but I was 3 years ago it's my duty to let me will know that....

Linda lost weight on 3 years ago....

By *asques and boxersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

I fully accept your point though - I know of many many men, women and couples on here who use extremely old or misleading photos that bear no resemblance to the current ‘real’ them! X

There is nothing wrong with having old pictures on your profile but you must see the point up-to-date pictures is what you choose and say yes to meeting 2....

How many of us have gone to meet and the people you are meeting or not the same as their pictures and then they tell you to take him for 5 years ago....

We all change I am slightly heavier but I was 3 years ago it's my duty to let me will know that....

Linda lost weight on 3 years ago....

"

we carry a fair few photos all are in running order and our face pics are up to date. But we think misrepresenting yourselves achieves nothing the social is always live not by camera.

By *weettonguedMan  over a year ago

Bideford

Peachy by name, peachy by nature, and peachy regardless of the age.

I fully accept your point though - I know of many many men, women and couples on here who use extremely old or misleading photos that bear no resemblance to the current ‘real’ them! X "

By *weettonguedMan  over a year ago

Bideford

Peachy by name, peachy by nature, and peachy regardless of the age.

By *egoMan  over a year ago

Preston

Maybe they feel more confident with it.

Catch the fish, then gradually introduce them to more recent photos and then a meeting.

Self confidence is big thing. People cope in different ways.

By *batMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

I have older pics on my profile as well as those that are recent. Partly it's because I think they are good photos, and partly it's to show that I've got some history in the scene and I'm not just a fantasist. (Although I do like a good fantasy as it happens!).

I suppose it's a way of showing I'm legitimate rather than just hopeful.

Of course, if anyone local to me would like to help with up to date, this minute threesome photos, I'll gladly accept your help!!!

Gbat

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"I just add to mine can't be bothered removing them

Your profile is only 9 months old

You might want to check your security too. Some of your pics are widely available on the internet. Must have had them stolen?"

or another reason.

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I have to disagree with the basic premise of your argument OP. Old photos can still tell you a lot about the poster, their lifestyle and personalities, what they are into, what they enjoy, and how they like it. Physical appearance is only a small part of the overall attraction for me, so I'm looking for more in a photo than just what they look like. Also as long as they have or can send a current pic does it matter how old some the pics in the profile are?

"I have to disagree with the basic premise of your argument OP. Old photos can still tell you a lot about the poster, their lifestyle and personalities, what they are into, what they enjoy, and how they like it. Physical appearance is only a small part of the overall attraction for me, so I'm looking for more in a photo than just what they look like. Also as long as they have or can send a current pic does it matter how old some the pics in the profile are?"

He says in hope!

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I think older pics are fine, as long as there are some recent ones too. I've seen 2 profiles recently with just pics from 2010 on.

"I have older pics on my profile as well as those that are recent. Partly it's because I think they are good photos, and partly it's to show that I've got some history in the scene and I'm not just a fantasist. (Although I do like a good fantasy as it happens!).

I suppose it's a way of showing I'm legitimate rather than just hopeful.

Of course, if anyone local to me would like to help with up to date, this minute threesome photos, I'll gladly accept your help!!!

Gbat "

Judging by the curtains in some of you pictures you are posting pictures from the 70s?

"I think older pics are fine, as long as there are some recent ones too. I've seen 2 profiles recently with just pics from 2010 on. "
how did you determine the pics were from 2010?

"I have to disagree with the basic premise of your argument OP. Old photos can still tell you a lot about the poster, their lifestyle and personalities, what they are into, what they enjoy, and how they like it. Physical appearance is only a small part of the overall attraction for me, so I'm looking for more in a photo than just what they look like. Also as long as they have or can send a current pic does it matter how old some the pics in the profile are?"

Proper carpenters only pack Estwing hammers in their holsters!

Yes it is their profile and their choices but would you prefer to know what someone look like today or 15 years ago"

Could always ask to see any up to date pics lovelies... Not sure how they would take that idea...lol

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Yes it is their profile and their choices but would you prefer to know what someone look like today or 15 years ago"

There are lots of things I'd prefer to see or not to see on other people's profiles, but people post exactly what they want to post, and I'll defend their right to do it.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We have photos on our profile dating back years. We're on here mostly as exhibitionists and get a kick out of people enjoying our (mostly) well taken photos. The thought of someone jerking off over them is really hot! Looking back at them is a reminder of how we were enjoying our kink at the time.

We haven't added any new ones lately as we've just not felt in the mood. We're also not looking to entice people into meeting us at the moment. If a recent pic is a deal breaker for someone meeting us, and we want to meet them, then we'll probably take a new one.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"I think older pics are fine, as long as there are some recent ones too. I've seen 2 profiles recently with just pics from 2010 on. how did you determine the pics were from 2010?"

They had the dates they were uploaded on and it was in 2010

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Maybe they like the particular pic? Only been here 3 ish years but have some older ones from when I joined but take new ones most days as well latest ones were from yesterday x

By *oandliCouple  over a year ago

greater london

But when you meet up and look nothing like photo it ruins the evening ! We just had waste of a day meet where photos had to be over 10 years old ! No attraction for me so we went home !

By *oandliCouple  over a year ago

greater london

Totally agree we had meet today. On photos we were looking forward on meeting they were far to old for me no attraction so we had drink and made our excuses ! Waste of a day.

There a massive difference between having clearly archive pics on there as a record of happy times and good confident pics, to someone trying to deliberately deceive and trying to pass off ancient pics as being recent. Personally I can't see why you would set yourself up for failure by trying to decieve people. Like life in general, honesty is the best policy, but I love seeing older pics as well to see how people have changed over the years.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

If fab updated the photo collection functionality people might be more on top of culling older pics.

At the moment you have to scroll to the bottom and delete individually.

Then do the same again, whose got the time for that. Come on fab give us a better way to move and order pics in groups.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"If fab updated the photo collection functionality people might be more on top of culling older pics.

At the moment you have to scroll to the bottom and delete individually.

Then do the same again, whose got the time for that. Come on fab give us a better way to move and order pics in groups. "

I've noticed last few times I've deleted older ones u dont have to start scrolling again it stays where u got to after deleting x

» Add a new message to this topic