FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swinging

Swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hirdTimesACharm OP   Couple  over a year ago

northamptonshire

Anyone else feel like swinging with their partner has strengthened your relationship?

I do, massively. I think it takes a lot of trust to be comfortable to see your partner with another person sexually

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep, definitely.

By *uth18Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes, definitely!

By *ilthy Gusher CoupleCouple  over a year ago

amesbury

Absolutely for sure we have never been so happy.

By *atcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"Anyone else feel like swinging with their partner has strengthened your relationship?

I do, massively. I think it takes a lot of trust to be comfortable to see your partner with another person sexually "

Wouldn't say that it has strengthened it because we already had a strong trusting and loving relationship before hand; and still do.......married 40 years and love her to bits.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Absolutely, it takes a lot of trust, communication and honesty to bring this lifestyle into your relationship. There are so many misconceptions about 'not loving each other' to be able to have sex with other people. Our relationship has more strength, love and trust that I could ever wish for and swinging has only cemented that further.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

It's strengthened our sex life too, none of that gone stale that you hear about.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

I would say more enhanced it , put a little more excitement after 30 yrs + , more fun having fun together or with each other’s knowledge , than doing the dirty and ruining trust and a good relationship

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I think so. We have great openness and honesty anyway. But it's definitely helps to exercise your team work, communication and knowledge of each other. As well as sharing some great experiences together and making memories. I feel so sad for those in relationships who can't share their desires with their partners.

» Add a new message to this topic